It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are Falling Victim to Swine Flu Vaccine Shots - Fast Tracked vaccine - WHO concerned - Also l

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Seems many people have taken ill from the Tamiflu vaccine, besides WHO is now stating they are concerned, regarding the fast tracking of new vaccines.

link to article about people getting ill right now from Tamiflu

www.nzherald.co.nz...

The agency that licenses medicines in Britain has received 150 reports of suspected adverse reactions to the Tamiflu treatment for swine flu.

The figure was released yesterday as GPs said some patients were choosing not to take the drug because of concern about the possible side effects.

The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the 150 reports received within the UK up until 23 July mention 241 separate side effects, most of which were mild and already recognised as linked with the anti-viral drug.

They include "mild allergic and gastrointestinal events", such as diarrhoea and vomiting. There were five reports involving nine suspected adverse reactions to Relenza, the rival drug to Tamiflu which is taken by inhalation and is less widely used.

There have been some deaths - but they are attributing it to, previous conditions of the person.

Interesting enough - look what one doctor had to say about it all - in the article:

Dr Buckman said there was an urgent need for calm in the face of what one virologist had called "the weakest pandemic the world has ever seen."

"We must not underplay it, but we also must not overplay it as a medieval plague," Dr Buckman said.

Yet, all the govts are completely hyper over it - and hinting everyone will have to take a vaccine against it.

Professor Stephen Field, chairman of the Royal College of General Practitioners, said: "We have got to try and get the message across that for most fit and healthy people, swine flu won't cause much harm."

Why aren't the govts agreeing with this assessment?

Link to article about fast tracking:

www.guardian.co.uk...

The World Health Organisation has raised concerns about the fast-track production of the swine flu vaccine in Europe, where the treatment is due to be made available at least two months earlier than in the US. Britain is expected to be the first country in Europe to provide the vaccine, with the first of 132 million ordered doses due to be administered next month.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA), the drug regulatory body for the EU, is accelerating the approval process for the vaccine, and countries including Britain, Greece, France and Sweden plan to start using it as soon as it is cleared. The most vulnerable groups, such as pregnant women and young children, will be given priority.

At least WHO - seems to want more accountability and testing

Dr Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's flu chief, warned about the potential dangers of untested vaccines. "There are certain areas where you can make economies, perhaps, but certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies," he told Associated Press.

Earlier this month the head of the WHO, Dr Margaret Chan, said that while a vaccine might be produced next month the clinical trial data to ensure it was safe would not be available for a further two to three months.

Pharmaceutical companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, which is producing the vaccine for Britain, insist they will be able to start shipping the first batches of vaccine before then.

Meanwhile the House of Lords science and technology committee is expected to accuse ministers of failing to keep their promise to set up a flu helpline by April and question the conflicting advice given to the public, in particular to vulnerable groups such as expectant mothers.

Also the U.S. did sign a legal immunity for all the companies making the vaccines - they will not be held responsible for "bad vaccines". So - if we are forced to get shots - and it kills people or the live virus is in them - "Oh well" - nothing anyone can do about it in the U.S.

link to article:
www.campaignforliberty.com...

ATLANTA -- The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

The link for the above - that I had from the other day - was cleaned off a news site- so I had to find another link.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seems many people have taken ill from the Tamiflu vaccine

Epic fail.

Earthquakes, eclipses and crop cricles not enough fear for you QA? I was wondering when you'd jump on the Flu bandwagon, Alas Tamiflu is NOT a vaccine. More facts that mean nothing from suspect sources to prove that "something" bad is going to happen.

Stop it already.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I thought Tamiflu was what they were using to treat the flu, not vaccinate against it....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

QA raises some valid points.

This entire scare of the swine flu is getting blown completely out of proportion.

Here are two links. One describes the process drug companies have to normally follow to introduce a new target compound into the market
psych.fullerton.edu...

Here is the FDA guidelines for the process for accepting vaccines
www.fda.gov...

All of this is being fast-tracked for god-knows-what-reason.

If you honestly feel that this is a non-event, you will be able to get the vaccination next month. I will be eager to find out what you felt about it, any side effects, issues you have with it.

I'm not an alarmist. I am a neurobiologist with years experience with Abbott Labs. I question this approach because it lacks any common sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

TamiFlu is what makes your child go up on the roof thinking he can fly.
Tamiflu kills more people than the flu it self..

The coming vaccine is full of Mercury (Poison, incase you dint know that either.) and is proven and spreads conserns in sweeden..

Saw on the news here that they expect the swineflu to go rampant in a short while, so , prepare for impact !!
Buckle UP !!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I won't be getting the vaccine. I believe my body has sufficient resources to fight it off. I realize it's an event, I'm just annoyed at the OP seeing everything that happens as a prelude to the end of everything. Even if he doesn't say it, the intention to spread gloom is evident.

Also..Tamiflu is not a vaccine - maybe I'm just expecting too much from ATS posters anymore...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You hit the nail on the head Merigold.

The OP's information is the same old story being run one more time.

At one time the EPD told us crabs retrieved from our south Georgia coastal waters were not fit to eat due to mercury contamination.

My parents were at a dinner party and happened to be seated at a table with the then head of the EPA. My mother asked about the crab contamination.

She was told that she could not eat enough crab in her entire life time to be harmed by the mercury in the crabs.

Dilution is the solution. A human will never reach a toxic level of mercury or other components of vaccines during their lifetime.

Please do the math and deny ignorance.

Bring on the vaccine ....I'm ready for it.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I took the OP differently. Tamiflu is an antiviral agent. That's all. And I feel that any light that we can shine on this farce, the better. The government wants you to be afraid. They don't want you to ask questions, seek information.

They want you scared. Hiding in your house, and begging for this magic shot!

-pah-

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by sugarmonkey

TamiFlu is what makes your child go up on the roof thinking he can fly.
Tamiflu kills more people than the flu it self..

The coming vaccine is full of Mercury (Poison, incase you dint know that either.) and is proven and spreads conserns in sweeden..

OK, I see your concern for the vaccination, but Tamiflu is what they are giving people who already have the flu is it not??? The OP stated that the Tamiflu vaccination is making people sick. Tamiflu is the remedy, not the vaccination. As for Tamiflu making people think they can fly and killing more people than the flu itself I haven't heard that one yet. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's a first for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Okay, so you don't want anyone posting any type information from news services about what is going on in the world?

You don't want to read any kind of information about either Natural events or govt. vaccines etc? Is that what you are saying?

Hmmm... No I will not stop posting information I feel - people may benefit from. Some take the information one way - others take it another way.

So, I will always continue to post Earthquake, Volcanic, Govt. etc. information - that I feel I want to.

For all of those who don't like my threads..... guess what? you don't have to read them!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

No, we would much prefer for you to participate in existing threads instead of making a new thread the second a new detail pops up. What you mentioned is important, but you could have easily posted it in one of the many other Tamiflu threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
S Dog has done a thread that is EXCELLENT about the vaccines

Thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Of course not. I come here to read new takes on what the MSM reports, I come here to gain new knowledge and to expand my mind. I come here to also to be entertained. Your threads are structured well, and clearly researched, I appreciate that. Frankly what annoys me is that none of your fears have yet come to pass, and each time you seem so convinced that dire things will happen due whatever natural occurance you're posting about that day.

I'm not sure why that annoys me. Maybe because I see posts that I feel are truely worthy of discussion being ignored in favour of one person's "feelings" that something bad is going to happen...Plus I'm grumpy. *grins*

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Tamiflu, Relenza, and the prior class of influenza antivirals all have been developed in an attempt to shorten the duration of illness when one has the flu.

They all have serious side-effects; however, for someone with severe asthma, etc., who catches a serious flu (pandemic or not), they can often save lives. The best route is NOT to take them unless it is life or death.

We're seeing resistance to the meds just like we've seen antibiotic resistance over the years- microbes pick up pieces of DNA or RNA that allow them to live in the presence of the antibiotics or anti-virals, and thus, the drugs are rendered useless.

There is NO cure for viruses. Period. Our immune systems deal with them or not. Anti-virals can help in certain scenarios- with measured risk taken into account- and vaccines can offer immunity to some degree, although the new paradigm about vaccines (use of adjuvants, mercury, neuro-excitatory agents, _etc., make me shy from them.

Now- the best thing to do when one catches a virus (or ideally, before hand!) is to boost the immune system. One can do this with Vitamin D, coQ10, Slippery Elm, and other treatments used by many on this site. We then have to allow the body to fight the virus, itself (we can support it with gamma globulin, fluids, etc., but no drugs).

After a serious flu infection the lungs are depopulated of their local white blood cells, that fight off pneumonia. Often, a secondary pneumonia infection occurs after flu- and 90% or so it is bacterial. God willing, it is not anti-biotic-resistant, and can be cured with antibiotics. Sometimes, though, the bacterial strain is resistant, and that bodes poorly for the patient. Also, viral pneumonia can occur, and that is essentially fatal. Both types can cause ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome), which is almost universally fatal.

If you want some H1N1 vaccine info, send me a U2U and I'll explain how they are rushing it without proper clinical trials, etc., or read the many outstanding posts on the topic here.

Finally- the US government is prepared for mass deaths- please read this thread and share it with everyone you know- our own Army is being deployed against us- this is from about a week ago. PLEASE- post it everywhere you know someone needs the info.

Peace and blessings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join