It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reason why UFOs are being seen in the UK more than other places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Only one word: Stonehenge

Stonehenge may not be a man made artifact, but a monolith, somewhat made of stone.
UFOs, and maybe ETs, are in that part of the world more, because they are close to their monolith, to know where to go at the end of their mission or goal.

Do you think this is a possibility?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
honestly no one ever thought of this?

not a second line

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well it's definitely a possibility I guess. There are definitely a lot more UFO sightings in that area than in most of Britain.
I'm not entirely sure why Stone Henge would draw extra terrestrials to the area though. Maybe they're as confused by it as we are.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What function are you claiming Stonehenge has? It's a bunch of big rocks, why would aliens care?

Relatedly, how are you using the word "monolith"? The dictionary definition is a geological formation that is a single, massive stone. Stonehenge is clearly not a single stone.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Stonehenge is just the tip of the iceberg, the UK is littered with stone circles of all different sizes, it just so happens that Stonehenge is the most well known, Ireland also has many of them, as well as Countries in Europe.

If a UFO sighting occurs, you would be hard pressed to not find some kind of Ancient Monument or burial place nearby.

Britain is criss crossed with Anomalies, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't all related in some way.

Stonehenge is actually a part of a much much bigger circle.

Here is a site with just several of the sites, and it has in no way covered anything like the whole picture, just 3 miles from where I live are some standing stones older than Stonehenge, all be it not in their original position, some aristo decided they would look good in their green house, such a shame.

I like this site

[edit on 27/7/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Stonehenge is just the tip of the iceberg, the UK is littered with stone circles of all different sizes, it just so happens that Stonehenge is the most well known, Ireland also has many of them, as well as Countries in Europe.

If a UFO sighting occurs, you would be hard pressed to not find some kind of Ancient Monument or burial place nearby.

Britain is criss crossed with Anomalies, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't all related in some way.

Stonehenge is actually a part of a much much bigger circle.

Here is a site with just several of the sites, and it has in no way covered anything like the whole picture, just 3 miles from where I live are some standing stones older than Stonehenge, all be it not in their original position, some aristo decided they would look good in their green house, such a shame.

I like this site

[edit on 27/7/2009 by azzllin]

There is something grandeur about the ancient monolithic monuments in England. This I know for certain. For one, most of the sightings in the world occur right here in England, and often times they are seen travelling parallel to ley lines that lead up to the stone monuments in question. Arbor Low in Derbyshire is a very good example. Infact, some of the best evidence I have seen has eminated from Derbyshire. It's a terrific hotspot for UFO activity.

Perhaps the ley lines are energy highways that the UFOs harness and travel in? Perhaps the ancient stone monuments are markers for stargates on earth that lead into other dimesions or planes of existence? Perhaps the alignment of the stones are directions that lead to the extraterrestrials' home planet, similar to how us little humans drilled an American flag on the moon to indicate where we came from?

There could be many reasons why the stone monuments were created and why UFOs are being seen often in England. There imust be a definite reason though, because the OP's obeservation is quite accurate. UFOs ARE being seen in ENgland than in any other place in the world.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

You hit the nail on the head - ley lines. Perhaps there's a juxtaposition of important EM grid lines, like runway lights for extra-dimensions:

There is a specific site on Earth where the Michael/solar and Oroboros/Lunar Lines actually touch down, beginning and ending their planetary circuit and consequently activating the other 12 Zodiacal Ororobos Lines. This is also the site of the Master Dome, the original Round Table of Camelot, the Zodiacal Court of the Sun. This place is Avebury Circle, in central Wiltshire, England. Avebury,- according to this model, is the planetary umbilicus. Avebury is Earth's primary cosmic/electrical socket. It's where the Earth plugs into the cosmos. Avebury is Grid Central, the planetary geomantic switchboard

Link

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Yup. That was my first guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i think stonehenge in unrelated to aliens

maybe uk is where they enter our atmosphere,i dont know just guessing

CX

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It could have something to do with Stone Henge and many of the other historic monuments in the UK, but i still think that people are jumping to the "UFO = aliens" conclusion way too quickly.

UFO means you don't know what they are. They are unidentified.

9/10 they are probably explainable, it's just that we don't know what they are.

Maybe the rise in sightings is due to the cheap booze in the UK?

CX.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Indeed, this is all true. I live in Ireland, so I've seen these kinds of sites firsthand. They are pretty fascinating to see! Another interesting site we have here is Newgrange... (en.wikipedia.org...). The art, solastice precision and architechure are magnificent. I wonder if these sites have functions beyond 'burial' tombs?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There might be another word or "place" to explain why UFOs are seen in england more than any other place in the world today.

Crop circles.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I read somewhere that UK people (70-80%) think there is alien life out there. So if they think this way they will see ufos everywhere.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hande
I read somewhere that UK people (70-80%) think there is alien life out there. So if they think this way they will see ufos everywhere.

So going by that assumption, skeptics will never see UFOs, and believers (knowers?) will see them everywhere...? And I suppose this theory also explains why the reported sightings are all around the same kind of places? Give us a break, girl..

new topics

top topics

join