It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Says Devil Made Her decapitate her 3 week old Son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

I myself have wondered also about the crimes people are committing and saying they hear voices. I've heard about the billboards that make it sound like someone is talking to you. Some people hear frequencies that others don't. Maybe they can target these people. Or maybe they can direct it to one certain person.

Why Texas? Not to sound racist but many of these mothers killing their children have hispanic last names. One thing about many hispanics in Texas is they are religious. If this would be a government experiment they might be a target group. Makes me also wonder about medical treatments and test done on them with in a few years of the crimes. Of course anything shady wouldn't be in those records.

Why would she ingest parts of the babies body if she was only trying to kill the devil? That doesn't even fall into religious doctrine. Why would a voice tell her to do this unless the voice wanted to see how much they could get her to do?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

That is kind of my thinking too. Take the black men and the syphillis experiement (target group). So we have past examples where TPTB are experimenting on civilians so these types of stories while revolting I think beg the question of whether or not something more sinister isn't taking place. I wonder if anyone has spoken to these women years after they commit these heinous crimes and see how much they remember or what events led up to before they killed their children. I would bet most of them can't remember details about the event. How often do you hear of family and neighbors being shocked because these people adored their children and nothing in their mannerisms tipped anyone off and then BAM all of a sudden the mother goes beserk and hears voices which just suddenly came on.

There was another story out of Texas although I don't think she was hispanic but she had 2 older children and an 11 month old and one day during the baby's nap she cut off the child's arms because she was in the living room and God told her that her child was the devil. Out of nowhere and she goes and kills the kid. The neighbors most of whom she hung around at the parks with their kids were shocked because they saw this woman all the time with the baby and she was a loving mother as she was with her older two. Why? Sudden psychosis? I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

When I was a young man I checked out quite a few different religious, mystical and philosophical groups ranging from the Bible Saves to the Rajhneesh to Zen to occult magick to the theosophists and you are right. The most far out there were always somehow associated with funnymentalist Christianity...this is not to defame Christianity but is a simple statement of fact of what I observed.

I was just curious but there were people...especially in the real small groups who clung to their pastors like shipwrecked sailors a rock...and said pastors ate it up. AND, when you scratched the surface of these people you saw very damaged souls. Remember Jim Jones started out in the exact same type of millieu.

It may come out that this woman had nothing to do with any church or religion but her claim that the Devil made her do it certainly makes it look like she was.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

A little over 7 years ago I remember when living in Texas a woman cut off her childrens heads. She too was hispanic. She too claimed the devil was in them. She too heard voices. She too was the loving mother then something happened. To many similarities in these stories. The media doesn't seem to be making the connections with all of these and neither does anyone else. We're told its a sign of the times we live in. I don't believe this there is something more.

I don't know much about this subject but isn't project blue beam the one thats suppose to have Christ appear in the clouds and speak to everyone? Yet I don't believe I've yet to hear what he is suppose to tell the world. What if the message would be along the lines these women have heard? If I remember correctly in biblical days God would tell this people to go out and kill other people men, women and children. So we really couldn't say that would not be what the planned message in project blue beam would be.

These women might just be the lab rats. I have read that this woman was in a mental hospital a while back that the hospital had just called and checked on her behavior a few months before this happened. I'm not sure if this is normal for mental hospitals to do. I also believe I read that she was going to be admitted again. If she was that bad why was the doctor waiting why didn't he have her admitted right away?

I know Texas has a big population but the degree of violence in these cases and this happening so much for over 7 years seems a little out of proportion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
See my previous post in this thread: things like this have been happening on a regular basis here in South Texas.
I live down here,I do NOT think the "devil made me do it" is even a consideration,sorry.
Only "devils" down here are these lazy-ass bitches who think they can have irresponsible sex and subsequently babies who become the victims of thier frustrations.

Harsh words? You BETCHA'! I put up with their attitudes everytime I go out the door...

Many are "ruled" by their damn love-lives and every weekend,the macho-crowd wrecks some kind of havoc resulting in the rest of us having to foot the bill for their gunshots or stabbings or domestic violence issues.

Drugs and drug busts are everyday life here,gang volence and crime is everywhere and honestly,it's become a gateway for heroin and meth...it's everywhere.

Not saying she wasn't "disturbed" but she held down a job and until recently,didn't display signs of "insanity".Her co-workers were interviewed last night and agreed that she acted in a henious manner with NO excuse.They also wanted her executed and gave NO "forgiveness" in the interviews...the neighbors were disgusted as was the ex's family and also showed no pity.I think they "know more" than the rest of us?

Much of the time when these crimes against children are committed,the parent or parents find the children to be a "burden" on their relationships and lifestyles...she had gone to her family and asked for "help" aka take care of this kid because she and her guy were having issues.

They are selfish beyond belief and "sick" in the fact that they care more about themselves than the children they have.

It was tha same last year when the couple killed three kids and buried them under their house.Easier to kill them than care for them I guess?

They had pictures of "Scotty" the baby on TV last night...he was an absolutely beautiful little person.Fair-haired and perfect...I would have taken him and raised him in a heartbeat and Im done raising my own but he melted my heart.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Double Post.
Not sure why, sorry.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Pardon, but I have to interject here.

So, what in Sam Hell does this have to do with religion? Or a person's beliefs?

Or should I say, it has nothing to do with religion or beliefs. Any attempt to connect it as such is more hate mongering.

And what proof is there it is racial? Are Hispanic moms more likely to murder and eat their offspring? If you believe this, then may you be born to a Hispanic mother in your next incarnation. In Texas. On the border.

I sincerely hope she gets capital, not because of the severity of the crime, but for her own peace of soul. We are too ill equipped to fix her.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
People eating their babies is a religious theme that is often applied to desperate conditions in the "end times" or "last days".

Check out Fred Phelps ranting and raving. The part about eating your babies is near the 1:30 mark.

www.youtube.com...

I am not saying that Phelps in particular had any influence in this. I don't know if she had even heard of him. If she was religious, she could have been familiar with this idea, mix that with her nsane psychosis and you have a recipe for disaster.

Even Mike Tyson said that he wanted to eat peoples babies!

Mike Myers even used a line like that in one of his Austin Powers movies.

You have Hannibal Lechter and a host of other horror movies with zombies feasting of human flesh. When you consider all of these and you begin to see that cannibalism in one form or another is an often repeated theme, even in our "modern civilized" society.

I am sickened by what happened and by the fact that the baby's father and her family knew that she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and still left the newborn with her. It is almost beyond comprehension.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Sparky63]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What the heck are some of you talking about?!! No religion, no fanaticism, no medication, no psychosis, no illness, no drug, no pill, no depression, no toxicity could ever get a mother to commit SUCH horrible monstrosities upon her own child. EVER. Probably once in a century. But the frequency, some geographical aspects, suspicious details, already exposed secret experimentations, and above all the utterly insane way in which many of these strange crimes were committed leave only option: Mind control experiments. The secret services are testing their machines. Prepare for more.

DDay & napayshni57 are right.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

My, what an ugly little man!

Still, it would have leaked if that was figuring into it. No, she was sick dude, and everyone else dropped the ball. That is what it sums up to.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Reading this has made my stomach turn. That poor baby having to go through that. And if the mother was insane why were there no other signs that would have set family members off to know that she could possibly harm herself or her baby?

I often wonder if a lot of these women who harm their children do it in ways that make them look like they are insane. They would rather kill their children then raise their children. So they blame it on various things such as The Devil or God. With hopes that they wont get the death penalty over it or be locked up in jail for the rest of their lives. At least in a mental hospital they would have a lot more comforts then in jail. Either way I could care less if she was really insane or not, she is one sick s.o.b. and my heart goes out to the baby and the baby's family.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ultimate Failure

We can thank our governments for closing all of the mental institutions and asylums where people suffering from mental illnesses such as schizophrenia. A large majority of these people have no family that is willing to care for them, ensure that they are taking their required medication to prevent them from having hullucinations and hearing voives.
The side effects from most of the medications are quite terrible and once they are released from the short stay units at the hospitals they return to shelters and such places where in time they stop taking the medication. This of course results in them causing problems and the police will be called to pick them up, take them to the hospital, medicate them and then release them again for the cycle to continue.

Isane Asylums and other mental health institutions were closed because it seemed inhumane and expensive to keep these poor sick people against their will. While in fact these institutions were a home for most of the people and they were cared for and kept from harming themselves or others. The amount of mentally ill people that go through ER rooms at hospitals is insane.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The religious idea that the baby is now in a better place, ie; "with God", may also play a role in inducing an already psychotic schizophrenic to not only harm a child., but to also take it to the next step and mutilate the now lifeless corpse.

I am not blaming religion, I am just speculating on it's possible role as a factor in her psychotic reasoning.

Then again, she could be an atheist and considered her baby nothing more than a lump of protein. Who knows? Either way it is a painful reminder that we as a society still have a long way to go.

Dr. Lucy Puryear, a Houston psychiatrist stated,

“In all of the (high-profile) cases, the thinking involves the babies: The mother had to kill the baby to protect it, or God has spoken to the mother and there is a mission to kill the baby, or sometimes the baby is the devil, who needs to be gotten rid of to save the world,”

/mfdcjk

She evidently checked herself into a hospital 1 week before she killed her baby because she was hearing voices. Unfortunately she checked herself out, perhaps the same day.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea
What the heck are some of you talking about?!! No religion, no fanaticism, no medication, no psychosis, no illness, no drug, no pill, no depression, no toxicity could ever get a mother to commit SUCH horrible monstrosities upon her own child. EVER. Probably once in a century. But the frequency, some geographical aspects, suspicious details, already exposed secret experimentations, and above all the utterly insane way in which many of these strange crimes were committed leave only option: Mind control experiments. The secret services are testing their machines. Prepare for more.

DDay & napayshni57 are right.

I'm glad others are thinking along these lines with me. It's been something I have been considering for a long while. We know these experiments have happened in the past with our own soldiers and it's obscure enough not to get too noticed and of course you can't "prove". But I think something larger is at scale here. Maybe gov testing for compliance or to see if we would turn on our loved ones if given certain commands, make the person "see" something that isn't there, make them feel threatened so they act even if it's against their own children.
It stinks of conspiracy.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by axehappy
Would it make any difference if she'd said that God made her do it cos the baby WAS the devil?

Hell, would it be any different if she said the ceiling told her to do it? Well, I'm sure it would be to SOME people... but those people obviously swing a little closer to religion than the more objective among us.

It's not as much religion that is being used as an excuse here - religion is just a vessel - but the fallibility of the human psych/mind and how easily it is influenced by outside ideas.

.. or the recognition of that and using it as an excuse.

.. or liars.

.. or just crazy people.

.. heh.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Your thread needs to be read!

I just read a news report of her mental illness. What a tragedy, a horrific tragedy!!

The closing of institutions was deemed good by conservatives and liberals alike. Conservatives (and pharmaceutical corporations) could point out with glee how much cheaper it would be for the mentally ill to take a pill and report to out patient, community based care. Liberals liked the idea of those suffering with mental illness having the freedom from institutions.

One BIG problem, the community based care fell far short of providing the care required. And $ provided shrank. And what was an elderly mother to do when her 300lb psychotic son refused to take his medicine? Is it any wonder our police officers find themselves tasing the mentally ill? The police now play a part in a disgraceful mental health care system.

With the privatization of more of the already dysfunctional mental health system, families found themselves going broke trying to appropriate care, or choosing to not go broke by not seeking care.

And interesting, the same problem with adolescent care exists today. Back then some adolescents were being shipped to institutions, especially if parents could afford it, on the basis of being "out of control", which more than likely was not the best place for teenage angst but got the unruly child away from the family. Today some of our young suffer from being guinea pigs in a great experiment administering drugs to a younger population.

A dear family member has some regrets that he never had children, but he knows his mentally ill former wife was incapable of taking care of herself, let alone a child. The terrible, terrible Texas case should never have been allowed to develop the way it did. How many more children will have to be sacrificed in "experimenting" with motherhood?

And now, some people will want to take solace in seeing her die, thinking that revenge is justice or a relief from their grief. If this case goes to trial, it will only be a gruesome event for all. The best outcome (for all) now would be for this poor woman to receive a life sentence in an institution for the criminally insane.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by desert]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I don't think we can blame this on religion. What if this woman believed in ufo's and aliens. Then her story would of been the child was the product of an evil alien race.

I definitely agree with you, I feel scared not knowing who is concealing a weapon and what their random motive are to kill you.
Your analogy is good but what is scary is what if they are right? What if Satan is talking to her? What if aliens are around? Its like Homer Simpson said 'is this like one of those movies where we look in the closet and nothing's there and we think you are crazy, but there actually is a killer robot monster?!!'
lmao

Originally posted by blackcube
I just wonder that IF GOD exists to the law (they keeping telling "with help of God"...) and then the Devil should exist too. So in this case she "isn't" guilt of death of little boy.

She would still be guilty because you have a choice to follow the compulsion or overcome. It's just like smoking it pisses me off when people say 'I need one' because I feel they are weak. I quit from a pack a day to none within a month of decreasing. Without that gum or patch. It is all willpower.

I also see people blame whatever they can to get away with it. But think about how many people hear voices. The guy who killed John Lennon had God talk to him, even in jail. And he claimed he talked to 'little people'. And think about it. Lennon was a hippie the government would have a reason to create voices to make him kill.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by blackcube
I just wonder that IF GOD exists to the law (they keeping telling "with help of God"...) and then the Devil should exist too. So in this case she "isn't" guilt of death of little boy.

Firstly, the Devil doesnt necessarily exist if God does. The concept of a Devil is rather illogical. God didnt create Evil...the Devil did, but God created the Devil? So...God did create Evil. He is supposed to be all-knowing eh?

Guilt. Funny concept that one. Where you feel "bad" for an action you have committed. You will feel that the action committed is a "wrong" action. From here, you can breakdown "what is wrong?" other than what you are taught from a baby...if you see loads of people decapitating babies, you would not feel guilty if you were to do it...as it is perceived as acceptable.

Therefore, its all brainwashing since you were a little boy/girl. As for "the Devil made me do it"...it is obviously a complete fabrication. We can safely assume that the said person is Christian, as they have used to term "Devil". Throughout Christianity it is told that we are given freewill, made in God's image, yade yade yadah....so really what she is saying is..."The Devil told me to decapitate my baby, and I listened to him and done it".

Overall, she chose to do it. So instead of sectioning her in a mental institution, Id say treat her like any murderer. Why does she get sectioned just because she has mentioned the Devil?

Cheers,

Brad

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I dont see how the devil is illogical. It is not some christian monopoly as you seem to take it to be.
Think of the Chinese ying and yang, or 'every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.'
Seems pretty logical to me, for a being of mostly good there is one mostly evil, I dont believe there is pure evil or good, more like the ying and yang, in different proportions.

I am sure there are kids using the devil as excuse to get out of punishment but that by no means says all accounts are to get out of wrongdoing. Did you not read the articles? They said the woman was very loving to that point!

She should not just be executed she clearly has either schizophrenic problems or some crazy spiritual crisis. It seems to me you have more a problem with christianity than anything else. This is one case that did not seem like an excuse to me. Read what DDay was writing!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I dont see how the devil is illogical. It is not some christian monopoly as you seem to take it to be.
Think of the Chinese ying and yang, or 'every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.'
Seems pretty logical to me, for a being of mostly good there is one mostly evil, I dont believe there is pure evil or good, more like the ying and yang, in different proportions.

I am sure there are kids using the devil as excuse to get out of punishment but that by no means says all accounts are to get out of wrongdoing. Did you not read the articles? They said the woman was very loving to that point!

She should not just be executed she clearly has either schizophrenic problems or some crazy spiritual crisis. It seems to me you have more a problem with christianity than anything else. This is one case that did not seem like an excuse to me. Read what DDay was writing!

Firstly, please enlighten me as to which other world faith uses the term "Devil" (apart from Judaism...Christianity is at the end of the day, an extension of Judaism). Not good and evil, positive or negative...I said "DEVIL".

(I agree with the ying yang idea, i support that Idea, if you were to add the sum of good and bad, then answer would be 0)

Did I say she should be executed? I said she should be treated like any other murderer, which in England (suppose i should have stated my norm), that means a "life sentence" (or 25 years).

The woman was very loving to that point because she knew the position of "the devil made me do it" was indefensible. However, why state "the devil made me do it" in the first place?

I shall read what DDay was writing, thanks

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Toughiv]

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join