It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Announces $200 Milllion in Aid to Palestinians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Once again some more posts absent any facts. The Israeli government knows it is occupying lands illegally hence the term occupied territories.

It simply misses no chance to legitimize the thefts through it's propoganda arm and pro-Zionist sympathizers.

Facts are facts and that's why posts like this always start out with an emotional based appeal to vilianize and entire race of people based on prejudices and misconceptions than an actual sound rendering of the facts.

It's why when some people are challenged with the facts they simply have to leave after tossing a few attempts to insult around.

It's why you can't post any real evidence to bolster your claims that Palestinians are using the aide money to buy weapons, let alone that they are buying weapons from Iran when Iran would have a much harder time delivering them as opposed to Egyptian or Israeli Arms dealers that live right there.

In the mean time the pro-Zionist crowd will star your posts, and the pro-peace human rights crowd will come around and star mine, and few if anyone will change camps...

And peace will still not occur because no matter what the propoganda effort you will never convince someone that had their land, rights, and dignity and way of life stolen that it wasn't stolen and there will never be peace until Israel and the Zionists deal with the reality of that.

Whether they ultimately finish the genocide against Palestine and give up all the lucrative International Security Funding because there is no more threat then to their security or whether they make a real land for peace deal and stop micro-managing the Palestinian State to fail and breed resentment that causes people to take up arms against the unjust remains to be seen.

Maps don't lie, just people.

The Palestinians had their land stolen by people they allowed to peacefully immigrate into their nation who decided they wanted it all instead of the charity and kindness that was given to them.

The Zionists waged a well documented terrorist campaign against the British to drive them out.

The Zionists waged a well documented terrorist campaign against the U.N. to prevent them from securing a just and equitible settlement.

The Zionists breed hatred and prejudice and keep tensions purposefully high throughout the Middle East.

The Zionists have eroded the Constitutional functioning of the American Government.

America pays for this mess financially and morally and it's just not wise.

Funding for Israel should end, military assistance to Israel should end and when it does you will see how quickly peace breaks out in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
The OP here obviously has an agenda.

Yes I do ... it's exactly what I said ... I don't want my hard earned tax money going overseas as 'aid' to anyone, and especially the so-called palestinians.

Maybe you need a reminder that we give BILLIONS of dollars to Israel every year in foreign aid.

Maybe you need a reminder that I already said if someone wants to start a thread complaining about foreign aid to Israel then I'd be very happy to flag that thread.

I suggest you go back and actually read the thread before commenting further.

Lets call this non-logical, all-emotional-out-of-context-video post for what it is:

It's the truth. Deal with it.

I'll bet you most of the money will go to provide infrastructure for the Palestinians ...

And how the hell would you know?

They've got plenty of money to spend on rockets, bombs, suicide bombers, guns, ammo, brainwashing childrens TV shows, etc etc. And yet you think it'll go for vital infrastructure? Yeah ... dream on.

why does the Israeli navy block food and medical supplies from getting to the common people? WHY WOULD THEY BLOCK HUMANITARIAN AID?

1 - Israel allows aid through official channels.
2 - Israel MUST block 'aid' through non official channels because that 'aid' usually turns out to be weapons and ammo for the so-called palestinians to use against the Israeli civilians. The incoming 'aid' boats are a very good example.
3 - So how come you are ranting against Israel defending itself but you have nothing to say about the fact that Egypt was forced to close it's border with Gaza because of the poor behavior of the so-called palestinians?

Please take a look at who the true terrorists are.

yes. Hamas. Raining down rockets and suicide bombers against the soverign nation of Israel and the Israeli civilians. Take a good long look.

... don't be cruel people.

.... don't be stupid people.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Once again another reply absent any facts to bolster your blanket stereo typing and theories while deflecting the legitimate reasons caused by Israel and the Zionists that there is a Palestinian Problem.

People are in fact 'dealing with it' as you extoll them too by speaking to a truth that at best all you can do is angrily deny without being able to offer any evidence.

You authored a highly inflamatory thread designed to make an emotional appeal on false grounds on the notion it would some how make your faulty and factless stereo typing and prejudices legitimate.

It doesn't make them legitimate, it makes the pro-Zionists sing hallelujah and tell you what a great pro-Zionist you are but frankly it just serves to undermine your cause when pro-Zionists can't be civil and present facts and have to resort to the usual bag of insults to try to shame people for speaking to the truth and to cower them into thinking other supporting pro-Zionists are the voice of reason instead of people working a bigotry inspired genocidal political agenda.

The louder such people holler the more they accuse and insult the more it exposes the prejudices and injustices and inhumanity behind the pro-Zionist message.

Though you don't mean to be you are actually the person who favors a peaceful solution best ally because of the very ugly hate filled face such people put on their messages absent any real facts.

While it's typical baiting to try to make people angry and discredit themselves and even get in trouble for such behavior on places like ATS ultimately it just serves to remind people of the evil and nefarious non-American nature of the Zionist cause and the Israeli regime.

Thanks for all the fine work, people are waking up and realizing it for what it is, and the louder people yell to put them back to sleep the more people wake up from the calamity.

Palestine deserves U.S. Financial and Military aide and Israel the same.

Or neither deserves U.S. Financial and Military aide.

It's that simple, it's what our forefathers wanted for us to not choose sides in foreign conflicts.

Choosing sides in the Middle East has led to the phony war on Terror and intelligence agencies and governments manipulating it to take away rights of U.S. citizens and it's bankrupting out treasury and economy.

Giving no aide is the smartest thing to any party.

Giving equal aide to both parties is the fairest next best thing.

Financing the human rights violations of the Israeli Nation is criminal.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You poor thing.
Still blathering on about zionists and such.
I've said three times that I don't favor aid going ANYWHERE overseas ...
but you just keep ignoring that so that you can rant on and on ... trying
to deflect from the truth of my opening post.

Pathetic

FACT - Our country is in a dire economic situation.
FACT - Hillary promised 900 million in aid to the so called 'palestinians'.
FACT - There are absolutely no checks and balances to make sure they spend it on medicine and education.
FACT - They have plenty of weapons, plenty of ammo, plenty of rockets, plenty of suicide bombs, plenty of propaganda TV shows (which cost money to create), plenty of everything that the aid isn't supposed to be going to ...
FACT - common sense says that they are NOT spending the aid money on that which it is intended for. DUH!
FACT - this 'aid' is a waste of my tax payer money and it just emboldens the continued theft of that money and the continued channeling of it into areas that are not helpful or peaceful.

All your zionist this and zionist that rants are pathetic diversion attempts from the topic. I don't blame ya. You poor 'so-called palestinian' apologists have a hard time getting support for your terrorist buddies. The truth isn't something you want out. Considering your position .. it's understandable.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So you are saying no aide for Israel?

I haven't seen you post that.

By all means say I don't believe Isreal or Palestine deserves U.S. Aide because America can't afford to give it.

You aren't in fact saying that, you are listing all the pro-Zionist reasons not to give Palestine aide.

You are simply using the issue as a pro-Zionist anti-Palestinian agenda and not interested in America's well being at all.

If your concern was America you would in fact leave it at America can't afford it oh and we should stop aide to Israel too.

Israel that missapropriates American Aide and sells American Weapons technology to the Red Chinese Israel.

You know that Israel?

Israel that has it's school children, little girls even, write hate inspired message on 500 pound American Bombs to ultimately be dropped on Palestinian Children because the Palestinians are unhappy living in prison like enclaves ringed by violent settlers and automated computerized concrete unmanned machine gun bunkers...

You know that Israel.

You know the Israel that it's Prime Ministers brag they can get the President of the United States off the podium of a public speech he is giving to take their telephone calls...

You know that Israel.

I don't think the Palestinians have much if anything to appologize for beyond going along with trusting the British to see the mandate through and foolishly letting Zionists immigrate into their country.

I think Israel has lots to appologize for to the Palestinians and the U.S. and the United Nations and most of all Count Bernadotte Folke the U.N. Peace Envoy former Israeli Prime Minister and head of the Terrorist Stern Gang assissinated to make sure Israel would never have to abide by the treaties that allowed for Zionist immigration into lands they ultimately stole.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Israel Deliberately Stopping Humanitarian Aid Before Gaza Massacre

I guess I'm stupid because I don't agree with you. 80% of the Palestinian people don't rely on foreign aid. All of the humanitarian aid is just rockets and bombs for suicide bombers. Whatever you say FlyersFan.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you don't like U.S aid going to foreign countries, then perhaps you should have created a thread about that in general, rather than focus exclusively upon Palestinians.

I know you are using Palestinians as an example, but you don't exactly do it in an unbiased way.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I see what you're saying, but it doesn't concern you at all when we give EVEN MORE money than that to the Israeli's who bomb the Palestinians using weapons they bought with the money we gave them?

So we give Israel money to buy weapons to attack the Palestinians. Then we give the Palestinians money to say, "Sorry for your troubles"?

IMO, that's the issue here. Not that we can't afford it.

And you wonder why they hate us...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't get it.. I just don't get it...

WHY are we sending so much money overseas to countries to help THEM when we obviously can't even help OURSELVES! Is it the great game? I don't know but it doesn't make much sense...

-deleted the rest since I don't want to piss off too many people-

[edit on 7/27/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I do find it odd that while you say you don't like aid going to even the Israeli's during this time, you only seem to be able to point out reasons that we shouldn't give aid to Palestine.

You can't really fault someone for assuming what your motives are based on the fact that you only seem to argue against the aid from only one side of the argument.

You reasoning not to give any aid to anyone right now is because of the bad economy.

Your reasoning not to give money to Palestine is because it supposedly only furthers terrorist activities.

What would be your reasoning for not giving aid to Israel other than the bad economy?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
I don't get it.. I just don't get it...

WHY are we sending so much money overseas to countries to help THEM when we obviously can't even help OURSELVES! Is it the great game?

[edit on 7/27/09 by MoothyKnight]

BINGO! It is the great game. Of course we shouldn't be giving money to ANYONE right now. We can argue for or against aid given to certain countries all day long when you take out the "bad economy" factor. But the fact that there is a horrible economy and they are still throwing money at the players in this great game should really open a lot of people's eyes to what our real motives are over there.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is no proof that aide money is being diverted in that fashion.

Of course there's proof! They're called starving, homeless Palestinians in need of aide!!

There is no proof that the weapons are coming from Iran either.

Besides the fact that they admit it -- it's called surveillance. You act like the US is the only contry that thinks they get weapons from Iran.

This is once again a classic example of where pro-Zionists are either looking to kill two birds with one stone or following the strategy of killing two birds with one stone if they lack the intelligence themelves to see that logistically and geographically Iran is not going to be your source of weapons.

Ohhhhh....and I guess the North Korea / Iran weapons trade agreement is a bunch of bunk too? C'mon.

The reality is Hamas provided a lot of social services that the Palistinian Authority and Fatah could not before it came to power.

So, what are you saying: All hail Hamas? Nobody ever said that terrorists aren't capable of doing any good...it's the fact that they do more harm than good that matters.

The intelligent thing is not to reward agressors and thats all we are doing with Israel thanks to Zionists politics and it's incursions into the American Government is rewarding Israeli agression.

And this equates to having to send aide to the Palestinians how? You are comparing apples to oranges. Justifying aide to the Palestinians simply to screw Israel is nobody's point but your own.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

The Palestinians are starving because Israel has blocaded them and denies them the ability to carry on any form of lucrative trade not to mention blowing up everything in sight from schools to hospitals every chance they get.

Hamas has never said they get weapons from Iran and Iran has never said it gives weapons to Hamas and if a government like Israel's was surveiling the situation they would also interdict the weapons and prove beyond a reasonable doubt weapons were coming from Iran.

The same is true of your so called North Korea/Iran link, where is the money? What are the weapons?

It's all just multi-tentacles of the same war mongering machine that blames everything and everyone for the war mongering but themselves for war mongering.

Journalists and Governments used to have standards before the Zionist movement.

Trial by Zionist media is not a substitute for facts. Parroting Zionist media is not a substitute for intelligence.

Israel and the Zionists stole the Palestinian's lands and created the Palestinian problem, one little look at a map would convince anyone of even minimal intelligence and reasoning capabilities of that.

Of course the Mainstream Media and Zionists don't like to talk about that, which is probably why you haven't heard the real facts, let alone taken a look at a map to see...surprise, surprise, up until 1946 there was no nation of Israel on the map!

Of course if you had gotten that 1946 map you would have noticed that the State of Israel seems to keep growing in size, while the Palestinian State keeps shrinking.

My friend, you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know there is something foul afoot in that.

Have you anything factual to add to the thread beyond you are pretty sure this person and that orginization and that nation must be doing this and that so you can overlook the human rights violations carried out by the Israeli nation?

Or even something relevant that is factual as to why Pallestine doesn't deserve aide but Israel does.

You are right it's not apples to apples, it's more like an apple to a really rotten worm ridden festering orange. The Orange would be Israel by the way.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Palestinians are starving because Israel has blocaded them and denies them the ability to carry on any form of lucrative trade not to mention blowing up everything in sight from schools to hospitals every chance they get.

Yeah...the only reason the Palestinians are starving is because of Israel. And what about all of the aide they receive directly from other countries?

Hamas has never said they get weapons from Iran and Iran has never said it gives weapons to Hamas and if a government like Israel's was surveiling the situation they would also interdict the weapons and prove beyond a reasonable doubt weapons were coming from Iran.

You can't think only Israel does surveillance.

The same is true of your so called North Korea/Iran link, where is the money? What are the weapons?

This is not so-called. It was all over the news.

It's all just multi-tentacles of the same war mongering machine that blames everything and everyone for the war mongering but themselves for war mongering.

The only one calling for war is you. Apparently on Israel.

Trial by Zionist media is not a substitute for facts. Parroting Zionist media is not a substitute for intelligence.

You are aware that just because people disagree with you doesn't make them Zionists, right?

Of course the Mainstream Media and Zionists don't like to talk about that, which is probably why you haven't heard the real facts, let alone taken a look at a map to see...surprise, surprise, up until 1946 there was no nation of Israel on the map!

Of course if you had gotten that 1946 map you would have noticed that the State of Israel seems to keep growing in size, while the Palestinian State keeps shrinking.

You said it wasn't on the map at all. Then how could it have grown. If it grew, it would have had to be there in the first place.

Have you anything factual to add to the thread beyond you are pretty sure this person and that orginization and that nation must be doing this and that so you can overlook the human rights violations carried out by the Israeli nation?

You don't even actually read people's posts. All you are doing is going on some anti-Israel rant. Had you read my posts, I've noted what we agree on and what we don't.

Or even something relevant that is factual as to why Pallestine doesn't deserve aide but Israel does.

Again, read. I said hold all aide. You know, because we're broke. I made that comment back on page 2 or 3.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Once again facts are facts. Do you have any idea how many hundreds of millions the Israeli incursion into Gaza caused to the Palestinian Infrastructure.

Do you know that Gaza is land locked and sea blockaded with Israel determining what food and medicine gets into it.

Do you know that Israel has been blocking most food and medicine getting in to it.

So where is this aide money supposed to be spent on food? In imaginary 7-11s with imaginary trucks, bringing in imaginary goods past a very real blockade?

Once again...all over the news is not proof of anything other than it's all over the news. Stories with out Who, What, Why, When, Where and How are just that stories.

It's called propoganda.

I have not called for an attack on Israel I have called for the United States to stop funding Israel or to fund Israel and Palestine in equal amounts.

Do you know what year and day Israel declared itself an independent state that would be 1946. In 1945 it wasn't on the map, but I guess the pro-Zionist propoganda that you lapped up didn't burden you with any real history or details?

Since it did appear on the map in 1946 it has continued to grow.

Now honestly why would a person be so silly and so misinformed that they can't actually acknowledge the date a country appeared on the map and that it has grown since then and what other states expense that had to loose teritory for it to grow?

A very silly pro-Zionist that's who.

Don't worry the other pro-Zionists will be along to star your posts, they don't care if it's an ignorant misinformed post, just that it's pro-Zionist and anti-Palestinian, when you get the stars you will be happy.

You still won't be right or have a clue though!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Zionists suck.

Hamas sucks.

Most of all...the US is sucking big time. Does anyone wonder why we are playing BOTH SIDES of this coin?

The thread was about Palestinians, because that's what the source article was about. Someone should come up with another thread about how we are giving money to Israel as well..you guessed it, to bomb, mame, kill...yeah, you know, the same crap the Zionists cry about Hamas doing.

I'm just so mad at our 'leaders' for paying for both sides of so many wars.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm done.

In a few days time, when you are less emotional about the subject, re-read this thread.

I think you'll have a different perspective on some things when you are done.

Have a good night - peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

That's always frustrated me too. I never understand why they don't make a decision:

You either bomb people OR you send them aide. It most definitely (in my opinion) shouldn't be both.

By spending money to fight them, and then spending money to help them, and then spending money on making the appropriate donations to the UN and such to show we're sorry....

It's crazy when you start doing the math......

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

I'm done.

In a few days time, when you are less emotional about the subject, re-read this thread.

I think you'll have a different perspective on some things when you are done.

Have a good night - peace.

My friend I have been following these issues since I was six years old and I am 45. Nothing I have ever read or seen has convinced me Israel is a just and lawful nation in how it was born, and how they treat the indigenous population of the lands they stole to declare themselves a nation.

The United States of America really should not be funding Israel.

Period.

The reasons are legion as are the facts, and the Zionist propoganda plays well in non-interactive environments but terribly when it falls on people who are well read, well studied and won't be intimidated by the standard your an anti-Semite, Nazi defense.

I do hope you learn one day that the values our forefathers set down where greater and far more noble than the ones being applied that allow a state like Israel to use U.S. Money to violate human rights, and committ murder and theft.

You can't hold a moral high ground when you do all the things you indict and condemn others for, and do them more frequently, and to greater excess and to greater cost of human life and quality of life and dignity and that really is what Israel does to the Palestinians.

It really is shameful and not the American way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join