It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"interview with man from 2097".Fact or Fiction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
hello. two weeks ago i ordered a book from a well known online company. the book was second hand. [how to draw.i admit im BAD at drawing!]. at the back of the book was five pieces of A4 paper. initially,i thought it was drawings left over from the previous owner. it wasnt. on the first piece was written 'interview with man from 2097????". fact? fiction? will any of this come to be? IF..IF..this was a joke on behalf of the seller [perhaps seeing that id' previously purcchased UFO and time travel books] then im STILL laughing....
See what YOU think.

Scoured the Internet for suitable questions for a man from 2097. I started a thread on ***********.com. Thanks to ‘megawookie” and “boba’sbutler” for their help in what to ask such a man.
I’ve included a fully unedited transcript of my interview with Henry *******. Then no one can say tampered with his words and you can see for yourself if things ******* told me come to pass. As for the proof after the interview, recall I conducted the interview in March 2007.

Regards, *** ***** July 20th, 2007.

[Full/unedited transcript of interview with Henry ******* conducted by *** *****, on Thursday march 28th, 2007. Interview takes place at home of Henry ******* at 8.30pm in main living room. Recorded on a…]

***: I’ll just get a level on your voice before we begin.
Henry: that’s fine. Fine. Hello, hello. Not very original.
***: I’ve heard worse.
Henry: Got it?
***: Yep, it’s good. Right. Ok, well…
Henry: You’ll pick up the rain on the window.
***: Yes, we need my umbrella.
Henry: The big golf one. How we met.
***: Precisely.Yes.
Henry: And now this.
***:I’M ready.
Henry: Great, great. Im ready, too.
***:OK. Interview begins. You are Mr. Henry *******.82 years old of Sutton coldfield. As I interview you, its is March 2007,but you told me you are actually from the year 2097?
Henry: That’s right I am. Now you have fourteen questions left.
***:OH bugger. Were being that stringent on the question quota?
Henry: [laughs]. Yep. You did “Ok” fifteen questions.
***: Right. Lesson learned. Henry, My approach I ask you questions and you answer to the best of your knowledge. I will not play skeptic, merely record your replies. If what you say comes to pass, then you go down in history. Not sure as what, but Fair enough?
Henry: Sounds good and fair. And I will let you off with that question.
***: Err. After you told me you was from the year 2097…
Henry: …and you thought I was a loony old fart. [Laughs].
***: [Laughs]. Well, yes. I went onto the Internet and found a website named ***********.com and I began a thread called ****** ***** ****.
Henry: Yes.
***: A day after I asked posters on ***********.com what they’d ask you, over 35 people replied to my thread. I was shocked.
Henry: Funny how things ring eerily true with people. Some things do. Hmm…
***: Since I’m on a fifteen-question metre; straight to my official first question. [Henry laughs]. I am now a semi expert on such things, Henry. I’ll be exacting.
Henry: We need that. Yeah, sure.
***: Right. You said I could ask you anything, and what I want to know is, why you know so much just because you’re from 2097?
Henry: [20 second pause] 2097,things aren’t perfect… a lot came out…had to come out, denial was ludicrous. Plus I worked in a global intelligence service and was overheard things. The grapevine.
***:” Global intelligence service” That sounds right wing and troubling.
Henry: Not when you know what I know. And now you have thirteen questions left. Ha.
***: Henry. Goodness me.Right.I am going to ask you questions that will entertain possible readers of this interview. Lets see how we do. [Henry nods yes]. Good old 2012.Does the earth implode?
Henry: [laughs]. Ha, no. Nothing will happen in the year 2012 that will cause the destruction of the earth. However, certain people will know that [15 second pause] there was something scary about Albert Einstein and the world was heading towards a war. A big freezing war. That’s all I can say. Next question.
***: I would love to follow up all of that, but right… next question. On ***********.com the alleged UFO crash at Roswell was a huge topic of debate. Really furious. Do you know what happened in 1947?
Henry: I do. It was not weather balloons. A saucer shaped vehicle blew up. Came down in chunks. It was a small and would look like Buster Keaton’s hat in that silent film. Very straight edges with black rectangle windows. We are 90% certain that it wasn’t an alien.
***: Why so unsure and where do you believe it came from? Henry, I am aware that’s a double-pronged question.
Henry: [Laughs]. Ha, youre learning. It’s cloudy because even in my time, things that went on in the 1930’s still cast dark shadows. It was Germany. [40 second pause] Next Question.
***: Germany, goodness. Right. Alien disclosure, if it happens, when does it happen and how will mankind deal with it?
Henry: It will happen [***: goodness] between 2041-2051.The spread of years is because certain [5 second pause] closer to your time may alter dates. Mankind thinks he can handle it. He will sweat and be fearful. Men take machine guns to work with them. This is also due to who tells you. Who tells you and your change in views of who you thought they were…make things worse for man. In otherwords, a good intention went wrong.
***: What is actual travel through time like?
Henry: Horrible. Like being on a fair ride that’s gone out of control. You can’t see very well and you get very disorientated. You sort of hold on and hope for the best. But…Close your eyes. Someone has got to work on it. It’s worse than homemade whisky.
***: Sounds rubbish. But, yet, here you are. From the year 2097.
Henry: I am, yes.
***: Right, no one would forgive me if I didn’t ask you of Tunguska, Siberia 1908.Do you know anything about this by your official time, Henry?
Henry: I do yes. All about all that. [1 minute pause] It was seen to be a tiny UFO crowded with people coming to earth.
***: That cant be. Surely it was a comet. Seen to be?
Henry: That was the accepted theory until disclosure. But after that certain things came out. That was one. A tiny UFO crammed with people coming here from another place. They exploded just as they was to land. A good or bad thing depending on their reason for buzzing Siberia.

***: Sounds friends or foe? That isn’t an official question, Henry. [Henry laughs and so does ***].
Henry: Few people know a second tiny craft appeared over Siberia one year later.1909.Cant tell you about that.
***: On ***********.com there was funny…sometimes savage debate about what killed the dinosaurs. Anything on that?
Henry: I do, but I’ll be brief. The earth was originally meant for…[20 second pause] [***: The dinosaurs?] Earth is a too good a prospect. Clever swines like to point to the asteroid crater. Ha… The rest you’ll figure out.
***: So life in 2097,whats that like?
Henry: Annoying. Were close but not close enough. I think this will be enough now…[30 second pause] said quite a bit.
***: Fair enough. I’d like more, but fair enough. Any final words for 2007?
Henry: Good luck.
***: That’s, well…enigmatic as ever, Henry. [Henry smiles but does not laugh]. End of interview:

[Told Henry I loved tennis and the British sitcom “Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads”
“ Serena Williams will win Wimbledon 2009. Andy Roddick will almost topple Roger. On June 13,your man Rodney Bewes wont be happy. And just for those clever swines reading this in 2009. 2010 wont be a good year for spock.”]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
FICTION

Not a single shred of verifiable evidence was presented.
Not worth commenting on further and not worth wasting a thread on.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Soo, what are the ***** about ? dont help the case very much.

No answeres, just rant ...

Swines , does he talk about the Govt. ??

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Looks like fiction to me.
Maybe he is a fan of the John Titor story.

Definate fiction.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why would you ask someone allegedly from the future, questions about the past?
Wouldn't make sense to ask what's going on in our future as every question?
Total rubbish as far as I am concerned and will not waste another glance.
Good day to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
not even good fiction, what's the websites name, did you take a look for the thread asking for possible questions?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What a load of bollocks.

You ask a guy from the future about Roswell, Siberia and Dinosaurs. The Guy from 2090's about the stuff in B.C and 1900's. Yeah right.

2007- you would think maybe the Wars in Iraq and the Ghan would come up. The 2008 election.
Surely Henry could have thrown in the Finacial melt down as a warning to atleast make the story topical and contemporary. How about Global Warming questions......or maybe Henry could have warned us that Transformers:2 is only worth it for Megan Fox-HELLO WE GET "what happened to the Dinosaurs".

This is Lame. Lamer than the lame lamenessness of the authors lame imagination.

I think we need a Hoaxers check list.
The list.......... OP's score.
1. Be original. Fail.
2. Try and be convincing. Fail.
3. At least be
entertaining and/or interesting. Fail.
4. Create presentable ambigious unverifiable or testable evidence(or at least make the effort) Fail.
5. Produce a DVD for
sale to guilable Buzz Aldrin Fans. Fail.

The isn't even passable as a hoax.
Go back to Open Learning with Dr. Reed.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
for me it was quiet boring interview for someone who met a time traveller...YAWnnnn....

i like John Titor's more...

still for me ... both r fiction

But when thinking about it...how come time travellers never appear..maybe its a sign the Eearth has got a very Limited time left??

[edit on 27-7-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

umm no I don't believe this is real at all!! I am sorry to say but if anyone here claims they are from the future and cannot really tell us anything, then they are not real, and are pulling our legs, again!!! People need to get a life, hobby, whatever!!
BOOOO!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
They were the most ridiculous questions I think you would ask a time traveller??? I mean, Roswell, Tunguska?? WTF…

I think I will start a new thread about this…oh, for the record – this is nonsense! No time traveller here..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well,on one hand i disagree in that this site is EXACTLY the type of site to upload such an 'interview'. real or otherwise. but,IF it's a hoax then the bit about 'spock' in 2010 should be interesting to wait for.

funny how the most closed minds are into the most open of subjects...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
post script: i did not ***** words. i uploaded as was.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
well,on one hand i disagree in that this site is EXACTLY the type of site to upload such an 'interview'.
Yes it is and it got exactly the treatment it deserved, like the many other threads.

real or otherwise. but,IF it's a hoax then the bit about 'spock' in 2010 should be interesting to wait for.
Why would it be interesting? The rest of the interview is not.

funny how the most closed minds are into the most open of subjects...

Funny how people complain about how closed minded other people are but those that complain about it are not open minded enough themselves to accept the opinions asked for and recieved.

Its funny how attention seekers get upset by the very attention they have asked for.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Fear not, atlasastro, "FUNNY" is a state of being you'll never be accused of...

Now,all open minded mortals,ponder this. WHAT IF...WHAT IF...that interview is true. what if it represents events as they ARE/WERE? your pedantic and narrow replies would certainly be a turn off for any genuine time travel tourist.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Fiction most likely. Where did you say you got the book from again?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

A doubt anyone born around 2010 is gonna ever taste homemade whisky, know who buster keaton is, or care about tennis scores from around the time of his birth. if this was a real interview i think it was an actual 88 year old. if the human race, does infact, have civilization, advanced to time travel and live into their 90s at the latter part of this century, i'd say we've done pretty well for ourselves though.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
***** Hmm, so you're from the year 2097? Tell me your thoughts on the collapse of the Roman Empire? Will the Beatles break up? What are your opinions on the Nixon administration?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Very interesting thing to find in the back of a used book.

If you have the ability to do so maybe you could contact the previous owner and ask them about it. Maybe they know something about it.

I have to agree with the majority and say its probably fiction.

Still an interesting find.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is Someone trying to out-do Ed Woods ?

Plan Nine From Outer Space

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Fear not, atlasastro, "FUNNY" is a state of being you'll never be accused of...

Now,all open minded mortals,ponder this. WHAT IF...WHAT IF...

You can go insane, playing "what if". You have to draw the line somewhere. There's just too much total nonsense out there to ever play "what if" with everything just to be considered "open minded" by other people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join