It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions, Intuition and Time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hey ATS

Basically, i've been having some strange things happen recently.

First of, Time is getting faster.
It seems to be flowing faster. Things are happening faster, dates are coming quicker, it's like a build up to "something"

I seem to be able to wish time away now, if that makes sense. I'm not the best at explaining, so bare with me.
Well, when i'm waiting for something, i seem to just imagine what i'm waiting for, and tell myself that time is flowing around me, and that i can bring to me.
Say, i'm at a bus stop, and the bus will be here in 10 minutes. I can just imagine the bus coming, close my eyes, to open them to the bus. (No, i don't fall asleep
) It's like i switch off my awarness trigger and just let myself go.

Right, next point.
Intuition. I get intuition visions occasionaly.
I was walking home the other day, and i just thought about my neighbour driving up behind me and asking if i want a lift, and he did.

He pulled up beside me, tooted his horn, and scared the absolute sh*t outta me

I jumped out my boots.
So there he was, and i was sort of in shock. He goes,
"Jacob, what you walking out in this weather for? When you heading, need a lift?"

I needed some exercise, so i refused the lift, but it was completely crazy.

I've had the same thing a couple of times, but obviously not the same event.

The strange thing is, it isn't a normal "vision" that just randomly pops into my head, it normally stems from brainstorming.
I'll think of something, that leads me to something else, then to something else, etc, until i get to the event, which in a short space of under 10 seconds or so, the event will happen.

Has anyone else had these?

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 27/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have this theory about time,... I may lose all of you, but bear with me.

I believe that the phenomena of time speeding up, .... is actually time slowing down. It came to me while reading an article about " time dissapearing from the universe" .... scientists believe the accelerated expansion of the universe is an illusion, ..... the universe isn't speeding up, ..... we are slowing down. This illusion of acceleration is only more pronounced in deeper space due to the distance between us.

I think its best explained in this way, .... what if we imagine time as a river, ... or waves we are moving through. Not integral to us, ... but relative to us. If this river slows down, .... we move more quicky through it, .... and we travel through events " faster".

did I just blow your mind ?? .... thats right, .... this just happened !!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
did I just blow your mind ?? .... thats right, .... this just happened !!

Nope

I understand you man.
I personally believe that time isn't a tense, as in past present or future, it is just the surrounding "dimension" we are in, and that we can control it.

That theory has alot of holes in it i know, but i haven't really given time too much thought. Actually, you've just done me a favour, i need to meditate over time, and see what i can think of.

Thanks man

Jacob

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
it seems we are intelligent to the cosmos.

you have a nice avatar

[edit on 27-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

The Cosmos reacts to us, and we react with it.

And thankyou, every single part of it tells a different story, but infact, all the storys are the same. See if you can figure it out.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Wow. Maybe you're asleep and dreaming.. Maybe i'm asleep and dreaming.. maybe this whole world is having some knida universal-dream sleep. Maybe it's a way for this universe to connect with each other, and the smartest, weirdest, most mysterious of us have come to this Above Top Secret website to figure it out. Hey, maybe we're dead, and in your past life, you lied so much, now the laws of karma are taking place, by the world confusing you, like you confused it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crying-Lightning

Yeah, you never know.
Piss me off if i were though.

But i couldn't confuse the world, only the beings inside it.
But it doesn't really confuse me, just amazes me.
I love it.
If only i could do it by will :down:
I'll work on it

Jacob

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I have this theory about time
the phenomena of time speeding up

I also have a theory about the idea that time is speeding up. Here is my theory:

You have no objective measure of the passing of time. Your perception of the "rate" at which time passes is based solely on personal experience. Which, as you experience more time having passed...becomes longer. It is your measuring stick which is changing, not time.

Think of it this way. When you are one year old, one year represents 100% of your "measuring stick" that you use to compare time. When you are two years old, one year represents only 50% of your measure. One yeart is a shorter period relative to your entire life when you are two years old than it is when you are one year old.

Once you're 30, a single year represents only barely over three percent of your entire life. Three percent of your life feels very much shorter than 100% of your life did when you were one year old.

As you get older, the length of time to which you are comparing any given amount of time to changes. It is your measuring stick that is changing, not time.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I really like that.

It's more of a physical way of putting it, rather than a mysterious "phenomenon"

Jacob

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
the problem is, when people aren't open yet to the cosmos, things keep hanging or sometimes don't happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
what is being open to the cosmos?

Love, love acts. Love communicates.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
the problem is, when people aren't open yet to the cosmos, things keep hanging or sometimes don't happen.

Everything that is destined to happen, happens.

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
what is being open to the cosmos?

Love, love acts. Love communicates.

Love Connects.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Time in our sense of the word is just a blink in eternity. What you are "waking up to" Is the true nature of the universe and the conciousness of mankind, that is eternal.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Your "internal" sense of time comes from your observation of it.
Time itself doesn't exist, it is really just a particular side-effect of our observation of the Universe.

You perception of time speeding up means that internally you are making less observations of the Universe. Why less, you ask??
It is an inverse relationship: Less Observation internally results in Time speeding up externally.

This usually occurs, (The perception of time speeding up) as one comes into a greater and greater connection with the whole. You are breaking down the doors of your individual "I"ness and opening you mind to the vastness of the Cosmos.
Feel happy and proud that this is occurring! Embrace it and expect it!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
clever post starwarp, a star.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Ooh yay.
Don't really know what to say to that, but thanks

So thats just the time thing, anyone got any info about the visions?

Jacob

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I wanted to start a new thread but I need more posts, and this thread seemed the most relevant.

I think time and space as constants are becoming obsolete. Reality as we know it is changing and metamorphosing before our eyes.

There is a definite shift in the world. Noone can deny it because it is obvious and dynamic and exponential. Things are changing, happening...and it's like a lot of us are on the brink of understanding what these changes are and what they mean for humanity. It's all here before our eyes we just have to learn how to decode it - just like in the movies lol!

As part of this consciousness shift I've been trying to comprehend the secrets of the universe...is there anyone else out there who is as intrigued and inspired as I am? I can't stop reading and researching and lately I'm feeling such a connection...almost as if I have this force guiding me on my path. I've written a list of sorts..I'm open to any comments or theories regarding these (I believe) interrelated subjects / theories!

Math / Science / Religion are one > Platonic solids > Mandalas > Sacred Geometry and Architecture > Ancient Knowledge > Solfeggio > Sound > Music > Chanting > Cymatics > Crop circles > Psychedelics / Entheogens > Vibration / vibrationary level > Quantum metaphysics > Zero Point Field > Holographic universe > Projection of own reality > Trancendence > Ascension > Hinduism > Buddhism > Maya > Balance of Energy > 2012

(Unnatural manmade vibrations, electromagnetics, radio/microwaves, food w/out energy(processed) = Imbalance and reduction of Energy or dis-ease)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.spiritofmaat.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

Love, light and laughter to you all!
Maz*

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have this gift to interprete, when someone tells something it also comes over in a way of sight. verbal lucidness.

To talk in images.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maz81

It is definate that it is changing, "before our eyes" but it is something not that obvious.
To the "normal" person (I hate to use that word), who lives life on autopilot, not taking in the changes, subtle or not, it may not be that obvservable.

I take time to analyse my surroundings, and with that, comes visible change.

reply to post by etherical waterwave

To talk in images?
Is that like being able to induce visions within people?

Jacob

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
yes, it is comprehending. A mind is creative.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join