It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the planes?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[edit on 8/8/2009 by Sanity]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
now i may be 17 years old but i know that 911 was made up by the government.... see what others are saying is actually the truth...so my theory is that the explosive were planted there sometime when the building was built cause how would it be possible to sneak bombs into a building like that .... but the reason i know that cause im not going to lie i like blowing things up but i am teen .... but anyways .... when u watch the plane hit the building u see a straight line go all around the building now when things blow up they don't make straight lines they make big craters.... my point one but as im saying is that 911 has been planed for many of years.cause there's no way they could be so calm when it does happen

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Crikey.
Seems like there's some giant confusion about who exactly is in charge of 911. Some people on this thread think it's Cheney. Well... Cheney surely is a villian and shoots his friends in the face but he certainly isn't as powerful as some make him seem. Cheney is smallfry and a pawn.
The puppetmasters pulling Cheney's strings are easy to find, he was quite open of who he had relationships with.

Let's take a step forward from this point. Saudi was responsible for 911. They had pawns like Cheney, Bush, and many many others who could not turn around and rat Saudi out for this act. No one would dare challenge the delicate ties with our oil supplier because then they would follow the same path as Madoff and lose their fortunes.

Now, if Saudi was responsible for 911 then they also hold the plan for NWO. This is not a secret. The 7 phase plan of reformation of the Caliphate has been published and the steps are being carried out right before our eyes.
1. The Awakening. 911 to wake up all Americans to a greater power that can strike with perfect accuracy at any time and any place. This was a showing of who is ultimately in charge. Too bad we dismissed this message.
(AQ is hired and run by Saudi, fact.)
2. Opening of Eyes. 2003-2006. We have passed this phase and some eyes were opened to the slaying of Shia (Iraq) and Buddhists (India). War with Israel started with the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers. Local mosques serve to recruit.
3. Rising up and Standing. 2007-2010. Struggle between Shia and Sunni, prime example in the Iranian elections. Shia people vs Sunni government powers. Russia supplying arms to ME. Portrayal of West as anti-Muslim continues (This is very important because many Americans are still blaming the US government and conspiracies for this action. Any American who does is supporting AQ, Saudi and the effort of NWO by the Caliphate. Those on this forum who are not conveying the truth are also participating in cyberattacks which is part of this phase.)
4. 2010-2013 Yom Kipper war. It gets worse.
5. 2013-2016 Claim of Islamic World. Sunnis walk into Iran, and elsewhere.
6. 2016-2020 Total worldwide confrontation.

There you go. So far NWO right on schedule. Not a conspiracy. Not a US government cover-up. Instead a genuine plan that is working like clockwork.

I suggest that posters on this thread focus on saving the US and this great country instead of constantly trying to bring it down. Of course we all recognize that these certain posters are doing their job in cyber-terrorism, part of phase 3... with little payment and long hours and will frequent forums in their duty of jihad.

We are upon phase 4 and it would be a good idea to have cash reserves and gold. Further emergency supplies and evacuation plans should be reviewed at this time. Do the sim, it's a good exercise.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkintruth
now i may be 17 years old but i know that 911 was made up by the government.... see what others are saying is actually the truth...so my theory is that the explosive were planted there sometime when the building was built cause how would it be possible to sneak bombs into a building like that .... but the reason i know that cause im not going to lie i like blowing things up but i am teen .... but anyways .... when u watch the plane hit the building u see a straight line go all around the building now when things blow up they don't make straight lines they make big craters.... my point one but as im saying is that 911 has been planed for many of years.cause there's no way they could be so calm when it does happen

Awwww 17, what a beautiful time in life. Also a time to begin your education, child. Instead of falling for some adventure movie about 911 please understand that there are people out there that want to kill us. This is a very real fact.
Try:
www.thereligionofpeace.com
There is a list of over 15000 terrorism incidents since 911 that is very interesting. Please take a look.

www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org
There is analysis of every event of Islamic world domination from first hand knowledge.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Welll....thank you. A lot to chew on, and it's nice to see a new take on all of this, for a change.

I suppose your predictions/analysis are at least as viable as some others'.

I did like your take on not 'blaming' the US Government, anymore...at least not in the way some way out there 'ideas' like to venture.

Ya know, though, reading your timetable and seven phases, are you certain you're not injecting some religious ideology into this? I have not yet visited the links you suggested.

AND, also, isn't being forewarned mean that we are fore-armed??? Knowing the "enemy's" plans well in advance would seem to be an advantage in any battle....just thinkin'.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Regarding theology, think of it like this... in the West we use the Rules of War, Roman ethics of battle. Islam does not, they are not from Roman background in any way, shape or form. Islamic theology is a different animal alltogether. So yes, theology is a major factor, but not how the West perceives. The West is caught with their pants down on 911 and regarding Islamic theology. Their advantage.

Of course if we know the 7 phase plan we will use defenses against it... only problem is that there are those in the Pentagon still who aren't educated on Islamic theology. Measures have been taken toward that education and the last 5 years have been very progressive. I'll also mention that in Islamic theology of battle it is tradition that they strike an enemy in an "Awakening" and give the enemy 10 years to prepare to be slaughtered. That 10 year mark is fast approaching and while we are ready in some defensive position it's not sure if our gates will hold. I see many holes.

analysis of the 7 phase plan is here:
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Think about how the public would feel/think in terms of fear and understanding the enemy. Theres alot more fear if they can fly planes into our buildings, makes you think that they have alot more control than you think. Plus if the government have done this they would want to do this in the most catastrophic way.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSeYeR

More likely the US government is way over their heads. We have only one way to defend ourselves and it's not 100% accurate. In the past we've been able to fight overseas or in a battlefield like the Civil War. This new enemy is something we've never faced.
Now AQ has been fighting since the 80's and before. Islam has always been at war since 600.

Fear is a choice. And a reaction. We can understand the enemy and their motives and choose to not fear them. Fear comes from the unknown... so if we prepare and understand there is less fear...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Civilian casualties.

Everybody hates innocent people being killed. We are led to believe that hundreds of American citizens were indeed on those aircraft destined for the Twin Towers that day.

Millions of people were shocked and still are. Meaning as a Democracy you were all ready to go to war with the people "who did it".

My 2c.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join