It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the planes?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

You must face facts, young SPreston, the CIT and company have either intentionally or unknowingly used only "information" and "eyewitnesses" that will twist their version of events into the mould that they wish it to be.

It appears that even you, young Padawan, are beginning to have a soupçon of doubt, judging from the desperate need to cling to the tissue of lies, and illogical descriptions that have been fed to you, shown by the countless big pictures you bring to the discussion. Your loyalty to the "cause" of CIT is admirable, if misguided. You are not to blame; it is easy to be lured by the Dark Side.

For the OP: I'm not sure your original question is really what you're asking, based on some of your follow-on responses.
Could you please clarify? Because, one of the very worst things we can do, here, is to assume what someone is thinking based only on a set of words over the Interwebs.....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Can you please answer my question that was posted on page 2 and not one person responded to:

If the planes were swapped, where are my two co-workers that were on one of the planes and are now dead? Are you saying they're not dead or were killed elsewhere?

This is a serious question I have and nobody seems to be able to answer it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

First off, I'm very sorry for your loss.

This is one thing, in all our arguing back and forth, that sometimes gets lost in the shuffle of charge and countercharge...very real human lives were lost. Friends, and relatives...sons, daughters, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers...

...some of you might do well to remember this.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted by lpowell0627

Can you please answer my question that was posted on page 2 and not one person responded to:

If the planes were swapped, where are my two co-workers that were on one of the planes and are now dead? Are you saying they're not dead or were killed elsewhere?

This is a serious question I have and nobody seems to be able to answer it.

Thanks.

I responded to and answered to your question way back on page 3 on 7-28-09.

Of course a complete answer to your question could only come from the 9-11 perps or whoever disposed of those four aircraft. A complete unobstructed by political hacks investigation into 9-11 by honest professionals might answer your question. Perhaps if even those US Military officers who lied to the 9-11 Whitewash Commission and the US Congress were forced to tell the truth; that might deliver an answer to your question to your satisfaction.

post by SPreston

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sure SPreston, do you have any solid evidence of ANY of that bunk happening? Rather than just crashing the plane with the people on board (the easy logical way), you concoct these uber-complicated secondary scenarios that are all based on.......... well nothing really other than watching too many James Bond/Bourne/Hollywood movies. Ah yes take the plane full of people, divert it and replace it magically with a decoy, which either hits the Pentagon or somehow flies over the Pentagon while making a magic illusion like it did hit, then taking the real planeload and dispose of them into the sea or land at a sooper-sekrut military base and kill them all inside a hanger and dispose the bodies, and then get rid of the aircraft. Yeah
that is so much more believable.

I can see it at the secret meeting months before 9/11:
Evil Planner #1:
"Ok for the Pentagon, we want to make it look like a plane was hijacked and crashed into it. Any ideas?"

Evil Planner #2
"How about we take the real plane, have it be diverted somewhere in Ohio, then we swap it with a look-alike plane. Then we fly it in such a way that we manage to fly over the Pentagon, while our boys on the ground set off a few thousand pounds of jet fuel and shaped explosives inside the Pentagon. That way it looks like it hit. Our guys are going to have sneak in fuel tanks and bombs, but no one will notice right? Just we have to make sure the plane is high enough to flyover, but so low that everyone will be fooled into thinking its crashing. Oh and we also have to plant a whole bunch of fake lightposts to make it look like they were hit by the plane. They have to positioned AFTER the explosions go off. But don't worry, the news and eyewitnesses will be too busy to notice our guys in suits planting the lightposts. Oh and we'll also smash a cabbie's windshield to make it look like one post hit it too by the plane. But this MUST be done right AFTER the explosion, so we must do it fast. Our flight path on radars will also be secretly manipulated and we will have someone during the action fake all the flightpaths and directions on radar so no one will notice the swap. We then stage people all around the Pentagon to say a plane hit it, while we confiscate any tapes and videos to hide what we did. Dont worry about setting up the lamposts, no one will notice that either. Then we'll have Bubba with the boys run around outside the Pentagon and inside throwing random aircraft parts and debris to make it all look real. Oh yes and dont forget the body parts and DNA samples. We have to make sure they are from the people on the plane."

EP #1
"What about the initial "hijacked" plane?"

EP #2
"Ah, well that one we can either have one of our men on board kill the pilot and have the plane crash into the ocean. Or we can land it at one of our secret airbases and take everyone off and kill them all in a hanger and secretly dispose of the bodies, OR we give them all new identities and have them all swear to never ever ever ever speak of what they did."

EP #1
"Excellent. Now you are sure that we can pull this off so no professional investigators can uncover the charade? Are you sure we can fool thousands of people that a plane crashed there? Are you absolutely sure we can do this without a hitch? "

EP #2
"Absolutely, I mean what can go wrong? I doubt some college boys are going to come and "investigate" it all from their mom's basement, and uncover it all. Its foolproof!"

Evil Planner #3
"Hey, how about we just take the hijacked plane and crash it into the Pentagon just like that? That way we dont have to worry about staging all the explosives, fake eyewitnesses, debris, bombs, and we dont have to worry about anyone noticing the flyover, or the other plane crashing into the ocean. I mean whats the point of crashing it in the ocean? Crash it into the Pentagon. Its safer and it will look most real. That way a plane did hit it, and people will actually see the plane hit it. We have just covered our butts and our story of hijacked airplanes being used as weapons will be safe and sealed. Only we will know and we will avoid all these extra unnecessary actions that put us at risk of being caught ."

EP #1
"Are you kidding me? Thats too simple. Heck we cant make it that simple, cause someone will find out. No, I'll go with the first option. agreed? This will the best plan, most secret, and not a soul will notice our master grand deception! Muahahahahah! Lets get started."

[edit on 8/1/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

...or the other plane crashing into the ocean. I mean whats the point of crashing it in the ocean?

You also forgot that things always eventually wash up after something crashes into the ocean.

That's why they also needed the sharks with laser beams on their heads!!

(Evil planner #4, known only as 'Doctor E.') -- "I want sharks with friggin' LASERS on their heads, gentlemen!!!" Trained sharks, of course.

[And, I am sorry for attempting levity, when it is truly a sad event that has affected thousands and thousands of survivors of the victims. BUT, the efforts of a minority to concoct these outlandish scenarios does more of a disservice to the victims, I believe. GenRadek very well showed the inanity of such a 'Rube Goldberg'-like machinations...]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well, that was certainly complicated...and none of the literally hundreds of people who had to have been involved are going to have attacks of conciounce?

Do you honestly believe that load of claptrap? Do you have even the slightest bit of tangible proof? I'm no aviation expert, but to do what you hypothesize would require hundreds, if not thousands, of manhours, not to mention hundreds of people. None of whom are going to spill the beans? Not one?

None of the passengers will contact a son, or daughter? A parent on his or her birthday, attend a funeral? Seriously? No evidence will float to the surface of a lake, or the ocean? No hiker is going to stumble across the remains in the desert. But above all, not one is going to have an attack of guilt? It's been almost 8 years, and no one is coming forth...

...and you wonder why the "truthers" are viewed by people like myself with more than a bit of skepticism? Wonder no longer...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There are many reasons why as discussed in this thread. To let people evacuate so more lives could be saved before the complete demolition, to leave a deep psychological impact in Americans with the images of the planes crashing into the towers, etc...

But what if the government wanted people to ask "why the planes." If it was JUST a controlled demolition, many people would be very suspicious and think it was an inside job. Without the planes, they have less of a reason to believe it was a terrorist attack, they don't have that mental image of the terrorists and they wouldn't think what the government wants them to think. They wouldn't ask "if it was an inside job why bother with the planes?" and many wouldn't believe the "official" story. But with the planes, people will automatically blame it on the terrorists, they don't think that the government would bother with the planes if it was a controlled demolition as well. With the planes, we can identify the enemy and rally to war. If it was just a demolition, we can't see the enemy and it would be a lot harder to rally Americans behind the cause. It really would not be the same without the planes- many more lives would be lost, a lot of people would be very suspicious that it was our government, and it wouldn't have made as big a mental impact on Americans as it would with the planes. A deep psychological impact left in Americans of the planes crashing into buildings would rally them to fight the enemy and believe the government. Plus, many Americans would have a hard time believing terrorists avoided security and planted bombs in the towers, they would be very suspicious without the planes.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by AliensExist]

[edit on 1-8-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensExist

Without the planes, they have less of a reason to believe it was a terrorist attack, they don't have that mental image of the terrorists...

Your logic escapes me, in view of the presumptive 1993 bombing in the Parking Garage of a WTC Tower.

The home-bred terorist, and the Oklahoma City Murrow Building.

The ( foreign ) terrorists in 1993 were obviously incompetent, else they would have planned it better, and the circumstances may have been far, far worse.

The notion of the airplane? A favorite for years, with extremists. People just have short memories. It sure looks like the bastards thought that the heavy airplanes would cause the Towers to topple over, that sure looked like their intent.

Hindsight, for them, would have been to strike much, much lower. The collapses would have been sooner, and devastation and death toll greater.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I believe Spreston answered the question fairly. It appears that we all have underestimated the powers in our government and the military and Dick Cheney and the CIA just because you all don’t have all the proof that 911 was an inside Job, doesn’t mean it wasn’t. Come on, do you think they were paid to be sloppy? I am sure you all will agree with me on this; if all those people on those planes were murdered it was done so no one will ever know the truth. I am sure it would mean death to those who committed the act to begin with. If they left one stone uncovered, anything, these perps who were in on it would have been killed and probably were later on anyway, by Cheney’s hit squads that we all just found out about three months ago. I think we all have truly underestimated how evil this groups of powerful people are. Those people have spent eight years covering their rears and destroying all the evidences that could incriminated themselves. I am sure billions of dollars have been spent from CIA black budgets to make sure every means to conceal the truth and the real perps from ever getting caught. However, in doing so they didn’t count on so many holes in their OS, so, in their hast they knew it was best to keep their mouth shut and let their criminal deed divide the country. We all know the OS a lie and it has been proven time and time again. The only weapon these people have now is too ridiculed and insults, character assignation to those who have figured the truth and who are spreading the truth any way they can and have been waking people up.

We all know we have a tyranny government who are not held accountable for anything and the one’s that are held accountable, are the one’s who will not play ball with the rest the corrupt deviants that run our country. We do not have a government for the people and we all know this. Our governments, Congress are only for those who can feel their deep pockets. These politicians are bought and paid for by the Federal Reserve and big corporate giants like big pharma, oil, and gas corporations, drug makes co, and let’s not forget the big banking cartel.

911 is not going away not until we get some real answers. We may not have all the answeres to what really happened on 911, but, we are “not” a country full of uneducated stupid people who can’t use logic to figure things out. We may never know who all the real players were in our government who committing 911. However, we know it was an inside job, due to all the lies that have been uncovered. Those who still believed that 19 hijackers and Bin Laden pulled off 911, only believe it for two reason 1. they depend on mainstream media for their information and probably do not have the internet, and the other reason is they would rather believe and defend the OS lie than come to a full understanding that our government is capable of murdering it’s own people for what ever reason. Deep inside they really know but if they want this all to stop it will mean they, We the people will have to stop living, stop working, stop spending money, stop paying taxes, stop everything. It will mean we all will have to rise up as a nation and millions of Americans will have to march to Washington and throw out these lying treasonous thieves who have robed us and Wall Street blind, who have looted the system who have broken every law under the sun and just can’t be held accountable. You will probably say vote them out but that doesn’t work anymore since voting fraud is not being investigated, and the list just goes on and on. This government is so corrupt that it is not working for the people any longer. So one way to get people to relies our government is so corrupt is to expose the truth about 911 and the more people learn the truth, and more people speak out then the more that will join the truth movement and eventually all will demand a new investigation and possibility a removal of government and start over again.

here is some suggested reading and news to remind you how your taxdollars are spent by FBI agents.

CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE F.B.I.

SUGGESTED READING LIST

www.forums.signonsandiego.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
But with the planes, people will automatically blame it on the terrorists, they don't think that the government would bother with the planes if it was a controlled demolition as well. With the planes, we can identify the enemy and rally to war.

I think a more aptly named thread would be, "Why the buildings?"

The planes hitting the twin towers and the Pentagon was horrifying enough to get public support to go to war, so why bring down the towers?

a) To make it even more horrifying.
b) They were so badly designed and built that they just fell naturally.
c) To cover the demolition of WTC 7.
d) To cover the theft of gold from the vaults.

Answers on the back of a postcard. The first correct entry drawn from a tin foil hat will win a luxury, all-expenses-paid, 2-week vacation in Baghdad. Offer closes 11/9/09. Government, White House, FBI, CIA, NSA, ABC employees are not eligible for entry cos that would just be cheating.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QweeQwa
This is the one thing that I have yet to settle in my mind.

Why fly an airliner into a building that is already rigged with explosives?

If one were a religious fanatic I can see how this can be plausible but we can not entertain that theory, can we?

According to the self proclaimed "truthers", Islamic fanatics played no part in the dreadful day of 911.

Think about it.

You have the towers rigged with explosives. From the self proclaimed "truthers" the airliners that crashed into the buildings played no role in their ultimate collapse. No, it was a demolition job.

If I was a terrorist and had the towers so completely rigged with explosives that I knew that they were going to come down the last thing on my mind would be....."hey, let's fly some jetliners into them as well."

No, I would just pull the switch.

No one escapes.

10's of thousands dead in a blink of an eye.

No camera would catch it. One moment the towers are there and the next they are gone. Total mind (censored) on the American people. But that did not happen.

Why?

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

If a plane hits and building, and then the building falls down, what's the first answer that comes to mind if someone asked you why the building fell down?

Terrorists in a cave could not have brought down a steel-frame skyscraper and neither could an airliner. So, if you want the building to come down but you want to make it look like a guy in a cave did, plant the explosives and send the planes. Every crime needs a villain because no one can feel that justice has been served without an identifiable villain who can be found and punished. Unfortunately, vengeance only needs blood - it doesn't necessarily have to be the blood of the real perpetrator. When you sell that villain, it's best to exploit preexisting hatred and fear as people are less likely to doubt their knee-jerk assumptions.

People murder each other for small amounts of money every day. On Sept. 10, 2001, Rumsfeld announced the pentagon had lost 2.3 trillion dollars. The World Trade Centers were packed with asbestos.

Take out the one portion of the pentagon where the records were stored - Check
Take out the asbestos building and get 9 billion in insurance money - check
Inspire a new campaign to conquer the middle east with full support from the American public - check
Boogeyman supplied to inspire fear with every newly released video or tape - check
Kill boogeyman and hide his death so he will serve as an immortal foe in a war that can never end - check

Got it?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

None of the passengers will contact a son, or daughter? A parent on his or her birthday, attend a funeral?

Well I do not believe there were any passengers, except for a few on each plane. Those few were either murdered or were insiders given new identities and relocated. A lucrative payout and a new life; maybe young and pretty Barbara Olson escaped that old codger and started a new life. We already learned that Ted Olson lied about talking to his wife according to the FBI at the Moussouai Trial. One alleged passenger was an Israeli commando (Daniel Lewin Flt 11) who is most likely alive and well and carrying out more terrorist attacks on innocent Palestinian children.

As I pointed out earlier on this thread, nobody showed up at LAX and SFO concerned about their loved ones. The airlines always provide teams to deal with the surviving families of aircraft disasters. Why were the 4 aircraft of 9-11 so different from other crashed aircraft? Why did 4 aircraft have no heart-stricken families demanding answers from the airlines? There is always the chance that their loved one missed the flight. There is the chance that their loved one got on another flight, or that the hijacked aircraft was mis-identified. Family members and friends would be asking those questions. But nobody (except 2) showed up for the alleged 246 passengers and crew from the 4 flights. Where were they? Alive on paper only? Phantom families for phantom passengers?

Do we need a genuine investigation to find out what the heck is going on?

Fake passengers would have fake families wouldn't they? But the 9-11 perps had to be careful that the missing families attracted no attention, and so they evacuated and shut the two airports down.

post by SPreston

Flight 11 - Logan Intl Airport in Boston to Los Angeles Intl Airport
Flight 175 - Logan Intl Airport in Boston to Los Angeles Intl Airport
Flight 77 - Washington Dulles Intl Airport to Los Angeles Intl Airport
Flight 93 - Newark Intl Airport to San Francisco Intl Airport

LAX Evacuated (7:25 in video)

Nobody (only 2 people hours after and just before LAX and SFO were evacuated and shut down) showed up as ascertained by a reporter at LAX. There is a lot of evidence that the US Government faked the passengers and deaths aboard the 4 aircraft. How come so few alleged relatives applied for compensation for their alleged dead family members on the 4 flights? Not one family member applied for compensation for the alleged 45 passengers of Flt 93?

In addition, I had just discovered Black Op Radio earlier in the year and found an interesting show in their archives (# 156) on which Ellen and Mr. Berg appeared as guests. This may be the single biggest point concerning 9-11, and hopefully the last nail in the coffin of our government's lies. During this broadcast, Mrs. Mariani said that she was the only relative of all the passengers that died on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower. Her lawyer, Phil Berg, repeated this statement.

I listened to this show over and over again and couldn't believe what she had just said. Everything came together at this point. That’s when it dawned on me that not only had our government lied about the physics of 9-11; they may very well have taken it one step farther by faking the number of people that died that day. I believed what she and Mr. Berg had just said. Nothing about 9-11 made any sense. Why should it start now?

Not knowing then what I know now, Ellen and Phil believed that for some reason the government was holding back the names of the people that had died on Flight 175. She had tried to get in touch with the relatives of other family members, but to no avail. You see, she and her lawyer believed, just like most other people believe, that four jets had been hijacked by Arab terrorists and crashed into buildings and into the ground at Shanksville. I, on the other hand, had already swept those lies aside.

www.apfn.net...

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website.

Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

www.apfn.net...

No Flight 93 Passengers on 9/11 Compensation List

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by QweeQwa

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Because they wasn't any explosives in the building???????????

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
I think one of the best possible answers to your question is that the so called "terrorists" planned it that way.

Take the jets and crash them into the towers. Wait say an hour (plenty of response time) let as many police, fire, feds, spectators show up on the scene then collapse the building. Debunker will tell you the "terrorists" are famous for doing this.

Yes, First Responders were targeted. Same in the Mumbai attack. Along with as many Jews and Christians AQ can also take out.

New book out explains the principle that Al Qaeda isn't an organized group as much as it is a mindset. In the West we have a hard time comprehending that, hopefully the American public is becoming more educated because the 7 phase plan is about to move into 2010 which will be more dangerous.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nobody (only 2 people hours after and just before LAX and SFO were evacuated and shut down) showed up as ascertained by a reporter at LAX.

This is just another in a series of canards that the desperate "No-Planes" movement cling to, with all irrationality. It's been explained time and time again.

Cannot people comprehend the time zone difference? Flights pushing back in Boston at 0800 EDT, it is 0500PDT in Los Angeles. Transcon flights Westbound are blocked at just over six hours, so the ETA on the West Coast is around 1100, PDT. By 0900 that morning, in LA and SFO, it was 1200 on the East Coast, correct??? Dontcha think people would be seeing the news by then??? It's nine AM, you wake up thinking you are going to pick someone up at LAX at about 1100, and you see thenews? What do you do? CALL THE AIRLINE! Go online, check for the flight, see if it's still coming. Hoping beyond all hope that it's a mistake, that the flight you're expecting was misidentified, and that it's samfe somewhere. REMEMBER, the airspace was SHUT DOWN!!! People knew this, it was on the news. They KNEW the flights weren't going to be ontime, even if they hadn't been involved in the hijackings!!

I don't understand why these simple facts are so difficult to comprehend.

Furthermore, many of the passengers bound for LAX and SFO were East Coast residents, or were business travellers. I know that when I fly into a strange city I either rent a car, have a Shuttle or Limo arranged, or go right to a hotel. THEY have their own transportation.

This entire claim about "no loved ones waiting" is just ridiculous. Sorry, it fails the logic test.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

SPreston, your post also mentions the SSDI.

This is another deflection.

I looked up my own father, HE is not listed in the SSDI records. The SSDI is NOT a valid comparison, nor is it a perfectly accurate representation of all deceased. Check it yourself. Look up people you know are deceased. We'll wait.....

Truly, the level of twisting beng attempted to 'sell' this BS is disgusting. It demeans the memories of the victims. The evidenceis overwhelming of the existence of the airplanes, as stated and reported, not just form "Government Sources", either. Honestly, some people believe in such incredibly complex, outlandish "Government Conspiracy" scenarios, it's staggering.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys are going along with sp preston and other poster's ludicrous claims of conspiracy in this one. He is nothing more that a troll and is thriving off the attention, so just don't feed him. I am appalled by the lack of some actual intellect in this thread.
Claims that we were watching fake videos, that there were bombs in the buildings, that there were no islamic extremists on the planes? You guys need to read up on 9/11 a little more like I have, and actually learn about the backstories behind the 19 hijackers and what led up to that sad day 9 years ago.

As for the claims that there was no planes? Even Al-Qaida leaders such as bin laden himself don't deny the fact that they used planes filled with fuel and passengers as missles to fly them into american landmarks.
Yeah, they all disappeared into the bermuda triangle huh preston.

You guys need to stop thinking too much about the little grainy videos you see on youtube as evidence, (cough loose change cough) and actually understand what happened.
/rant

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Mulder

I can't believe you guys are going along with sp preston and other poster's ludicrous claims of conspiracy in this one.

You mean someone has a conspiracy theory about 9/11 in the "9/11 Conspiracies" forum??

How shocking!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Mulder

I am appalled by the lack of some actual intellect in this thread.

It is obvious, that you have never done any research into 911.

Claims that we were watching fake videos, that there were bombs in the buildings, that there were no islamic extremists on the planes? You guys need to read up on 9/11 a little more like I have, and actually learn about the backstories behind the 19 hijackers and what led up to that sad day 9 years ago.

I don’t believe in the hologram theory either, but since you have some evidences that disproves the bomb theories I would like to hear what you have to say and I and sure you have proof with sources and links by sciences that proves no explosives where used to bring down the WTC.

Now as of your Islamic extremists I would like you to prove who they where and what country they came from and please explain why our government has not charge OBL for committing 911? And please do not waste our time by posting from the gove.org or the FBI .org web sites, because most of that cover-up has been debunk and is all one sided.

I guess you have not read what the head director of the FBI, Robert Muller said about these hijackers, he made a public statement that these hijackers left NO paper trail from any country period.

As for the claims that there was no planes? Even Al-Qaida leaders such as bin laden himself don't deny the fact that they used planes filled with fuel and passengers as missles to fly them into american landmarks.
Yeah, they all disappeared into the bermuda triangle huh preston.

Can you prove a plane hit the pentagon? Can you prove a plane crashed in Shanksville, PA. because I have evidences that proves the government lied and I can prove the plane in Shanksville was still in flight miles away from the alleged crash scene that the government said were the plane supposently crashed.

Can you to present proof that OBL made such a claim. “fact that they used planes filled with fuel and passengers as missles to fly them into american landmarks”.
I assume you have sources for this information.

You guys need to stop thinking too much about the little grainy videos you see on youtube as evidence, (cough loose change cough) and actually understand what happened.
/rant

I don’t believe youtube video are always creditable and most truthers do not depend on loose change for their information as you debunkers claim. It is so funny how you debunkers seem to gravitate together repeating the same old ridiculing when you cant (cough) debated the facts.

As far as SPreston he’s got it right! He likes to post sources and links something the debunkers ought to learn from SPreston I like SPreston posts I always find them resourceful. In fact I have learned a few things myself from reading SPreston presentations, maybe one day you will to.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by impressme]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join