It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any proof for TPTB carrying out population reduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
One of the most common features we hear of the NWO is the desire for massive population reduction. I really have a problem with this as it makes no sense to depopulate a brian washed mass, who continue to buy your products watch your MSM and keep TPTB in the luxury they are used to.

Maybe I'm being naive, but it just doesn't add up. Or maybe someone could point me in the direction of some evidence for mass population reduction or the desire for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Of course there is. I mean look at how much people were when TPTB(NWO/VBG/..) started they dirty business and how many are there now. Depopulation, i say!
Edit: It was an attempt (poor one, as it shows) to be ironic.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hi woodwardjnr,

I was also wondering why would someone want people better dead than alive, but history shows us there were some seriously disturbing ideas involving extermination of human life.

Jane Burgermeister says she has evidence that certain people want this due to certain religious-like beliefs. That sounds familiar too, so it may hold water.

Now, I myself am not taking a vaccine simply because I know and farma companies know that it doesn't make you immune to "swine flu". Every time you are affected by it, the next person you infect will gain a different virus version.
The official statement is "the vaccine may fail, but it is better to do something than nothing, we also won't invest years required for vaccine testing - actually we won't test it at all.". There is no such thing as a flu vaccine.

I don't know if there will be a mass genocide but I do strongly believe vaccine is a lie. I know nothing for certain.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

so is the population decreasing at the moment or increasing? I thought it was increasing, so TPTB arn't really doing good job

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Not sure if its currently going on, but i do know that they were experimenting with making corn with birth control products in them.

The seeds got out and spread, they cleaned it up and it all kind of went underground.

But if they are having people test this kind of stuff, what are they doing that we HAVENT found out about?

it might not be the "give you a shot that will kill you" variety, but making people where they cant reproduce would be just as effective, not as FAST, but just as effective.

Im sure we can dig up some more stuff!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It is getting born babies all the time, but the reduce life span and makes more people sick and creates these diseases to make us die an 'natural' death.

See. Cant be hard to grasp .. If there were no Harmfull viruses in the vaccines, we would be much more people now than there are.

Why do you think they made it so that the pill for girls they can buy in the pharmacy to take the mornigs after, why they come with this insane HPV vacicine for girls ? It is to steralize them, same with other vaccines, makes men sterile to , plus redused sexdrive, all leads to reduction in the populasjon... You have aids (ManMade too) which shorten lifes and kill a whole buch and keeps those people from making babies..

reduce reduce reduce ....

[edit on 27/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

According to Jane, Mr. B.Obama own sharees in Baxter , so that kinda sums it up. Who an Un are also the main defendats in this claim.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The problem is Woodward, that the brain dead masses can no longer afford to buy all the stuff the elite manufacture once the World economy collapses.

So the useless eaters are no longer any financial benefit.

In fact the starving unemployed masses may get really angry about the whole thing, and come after you with guns and ropes.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

is it proof that we all need or are we beginning to see the results of their egotistical godliness as they proclaim to be.let us see MONSATO food seeds are genetically altered- by having their dna spliced with fish, no food value so we starve ,these seeds can`t be used for next years crops they don`t germinate a 1 time use[dispossible.] compliments of Canada.
utube has an interesting video it is called the disappearing male,we are being eradicated by our scientists and the chemical soups from our corporations and it is not their fault or so they say and they don`t need to clean up their act as our laws say so -no matter what you hear it is a lie . they came up with green gas credits which allows them to pollute all the more just by buying credits from a non polluting country or company-this way their numbers are under the governments limits and they never stopped 1 ioto of pollution in fact it gives them the ability to pollute more just by paying the man his new blood money.
10 % of Canada`s population is out of work how about the rest of your nations and who was behind it and why? remember people the wealthy few only need a few very willing slaves to keep them enjoying the great lap of luxury that they live in and we the working POOR -are just that THE WORKING POOR. they always seem to find a way to stick us with their mess -ie, Chrysler Chevy, the banks who by the way raised most peoples credit card rates by 5% or more just as the markets went for a crapper ,and they lost money where ,on paper bah hum bug . arn`t these the same people who set such a high standard of living for themselves that their heads are so far in the clouds that they could not smell their own crap of a mess that they made -and yet how many were brought to be held accountable for the gross mismanagement of their very profitable companies that they say fit to drive into the ground all in the name of greed. none.
their game is afoot but we are the power not them and the man .

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
thanks for all the replies on this one, i'm still yet to see any proof. surely infant mortality rates have increased in the last 50 years and people are living longer. The idea that we are being killed off seems to lack any real evidence.

the reason I bring this up is it's one of the most outlandish claims made by NWO believers and a difficult one to convey to people who do not believe in such things

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Don't know of proof of any recent deliberate depopulation activities, unless we factor in the age-old wars and experiments, 'accidents', etc.

Almost certainly there are those within the power-groups who are actively pushing for depopulation, but these would surely be countered by the equally powerful who (as mentioned in above posts) who make their fortunes from billions of eager consumers.

Not that this should make anyone complacent. After all, it's a matter of record that the US (and undoubtedly others) used its own population as guinea-pigs on numerous occasions, with breath-taking lack of concern for people's welfare.

We're just animals on the hoof to them.

new topics

top topics

join