It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Revision (Excellent Video Series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

I've been watching the first part of this video series that's up on Google Video called "Evidence of Revision." The series explores events that took place in the periods between the 1960's and 1980's, including the Kennedy assassination, the RFK assassination, MKUltra, the Jonestown massacre, Vietnam, etc. The aim is to show conclusively that the history of these events has been revised considerably, and the revision was taking place, as the events occurred, in a very deliberate, controlled manner (duh, right?). But the cool thing about this series is that it uses footage from newscasts, interviews, etc. from the time period in question that most people from the modern era have either a) forgetten b) never saw, even though they could have, or c) didn't see because they weren't alive at the time. It's a really fascinating series that pieces together the case for revision, piece by piece, by using only the information that came out immediately surrounding these events. An incredible amount of vintage footage is compiled together to build the case to the point where it becomes painfully obvious that our history is just one massive lie after another.

For most ATSers, this notion is nothing new, but what is new is the footage itself and the method by which the case is built. I don't even know how the people who made this were able to do such a fantastic job of getting their hands on so much content. Anyways, it's really cool, you should check it out. The series is in five parts and they're all over an hour in length each.

Link to part one (the other parts can be found under "Related Videos" or through a search):

video.google.com...

Hope you find this as intriguing as I did,

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Excellent find! The government's have been writing history since there has been written word. The winner always writes the history of the battle.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by suterlaben

History is just that, his story. He being the winner of the wars and the leader of the known world at any given time. These people tend to decimate and destroy every bit of culture after conquering, looting treasures and permanently erasing entire civilizations from history.

I doubt we will ever know all there is to know about all of our history too much has simply been erased. In its place lies that support an official time line are put forth. It's just like Columbus, your out of your mind if he just "accidentally" discovered the Americas. He went there with a purpose, and they already knew it was there. Ever seen how far the Americas are from India?

Im going to watch this documentary though. It's clear that it is going on more and more as time goes on, 911 being a perfect case. The initial reports by media reflect more of what actually happened, but the revision started within the first 24 hours and distorted facts and illogical science were inserted into the public domain immediately there after.

GF S+F

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am shamelessly bumping this thread. This is a 5 part documentary thats well over 6 hours long. I had it playing on my laptop all night last night.

It shows in absolute 100% certainty that Johnson was instrumental in the assassination of Kennedy and that he benefited to a huge degree from the death. It further highlights the extensive, criminal career of Johnson and how it all connected. No doubt, THE best JFK documentary that exists. It is impossible to dispute after seeing like 5 hours of JFK coverage.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah I'm just watching part 5 now...it gets better and better. I almost cried at parts because it makes it so incredibly obvious how evil this network of conspirators is and the pain that they inflicted not just on the Kennedys' immediate associates and family, but on the entire nation. It also makes it abundantly clear that John Kennedy (despite his shortcomings) and, possibly to an even greater extent, Robert Kennedy, were truly remarkable and courageous men who were waging an impossible war, a suicide mission, against the powers that be that sought to keep America, and the world, in chains. And those same powers are still at it, and they have only progressed further, with less opposition because people now know what happens to those who challenge them.

Incredible. Just incredible. For someone who wasn't alive to see these events, this has been truly eye-opening.

As a side note, the whole series is available for just $20. I'm thinking of buying it.

I'm glad some people are finding this series as valuable as I did.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Where the hell were you guys? Couldn't get anyone interested a couple of months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is also not five parts, but six. www.freedocumentaries.org

This non-fiction story rivals the fictional Saw flicks for "twist" endings. This one has a doozy, the last piece of info made my jaw drop.

I want to know who the girl in the polka-dot dress was, who the guy with her was and what they were doing with Sirhan Sirhan. Since there is no way he could have done it and the girl claimed "We killed Kennedy" then what the hell is her deal? I feel for the poor girl that ran into her. Getting interrogated like a suspect and making her change her story was sickening.

Beware - the beginning of part 6 has bad, bad photos of lynchings and videos of the civil rights battles in the 60's. It's there to set up the political and social landscape of the decade and the speeches of MLK leading up to his assassination. I was watching this part just the other day and it's very brutal.

One piece I found quite interesting was in part one. Before JFK gets shot the announcer starts telling the story of how McKinley was shot. It even mentions it on the screen that the guy is reading. I don't know if he's reading a script but it sure sounds like it because it makes no sense for him to go on a diatribe about how McKinley ignored his advice and got himself killed. They are telling you, right there, what is going to happen that day. Blame it on JFK because he rode with the top down, or rather plant the seed of thought before the event happens.

They fooled us all with Jonestown - part five. Four hundred dead, OOPS, sorry, no, it's nine hundred. Yeah, sure, they couldn't count properly because they were hidden. I'm not buying that. Notice how the term "drinking the kool-aid" came from that incident yet most were either shot in the head or forcibly injected with poison. They didn't drink their deaths, they were terrorized then murdered.

LHO, Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray were patsies. There's no doubt in my mind after watching this doc. Ruby obviously knew way more than he ever told, judging from his comments in the video.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the last piece of evidence. Keyser Soze would have been proud. It's worth the ten hours it takes to get there.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The girl in the polka dot dress thing never made any sense. No assassin who just shot someone and was trying to get away would yell "We shot him!" out loud with others around. That's totally unbelievable and illogical.

It is obvious that RFK was taken out by a conspiracy. But that part just made no sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
The girl in the polka dot dress thing never made any sense. No assassin who just shot someone and was trying to get away would yell "We shot him!" out loud with others around. That's totally unbelievable and illogical.

It is obvious that RFK was taken out by a conspiracy. But that part just made no sense.

The things people do and say out of confidence, arrogance, hubris, etc., makes it an easily understandable premise. Clearly, who would be apart of a plan to murder RFK, if they were reasonable people? Self-absorbed criminals, yes, and that is why such dialogue between the alleged participating assassins makes sense to me.

new topics

top topics

join