It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Regarding what we observe as being The Universe, Earth and The Species, there 2 entirelly different Stories involved !

1. The Experience we see i.e. The Universe Which Science studies today.

2. The "Mechanics", which produces this Awesome Experience.

The Later, Little or Nothing at all is known about this, as there has been no one to show and explain the Science regarding this.
This involves the "Origin" of everything, how it became organised and Produced what we experience at present.

If we are to acquire the experience of being able to cross Galaxies, and explore those things we can’t at present, then we need to discover and use "Technologies" that directly control our experiences.

This is Not as difficult as most may assume, and in fact we can develop these "Technologies" right now.

It is a futile exercise, to attempt to explore other Galaxies using Rocket Technologies.

As well, the human species is also searching for Alien communication in RF, which is another futile exercise as RF is too primitive, and is NOT used anyway.

But there does exist Alien "Communication" through out the Universe, but entirely different "Technologies" are used.

Again we can Develop this "Technology" as well.

To break into these, at present unknown "Technologies", requires us to review our present beliefs regarding our environment (Universe) and ourselves.

We need to know "What", NOT "Who" produces this Universe and HOW.

The “Technology” is found in "The HOW the Universe is Produced”, which is Nothing at all like or for that matter involves, what we see in this Universe, which Science is presently studying.

Nor does it involve Philosophy or even Theology, but rather involves basic "Mechanics" involving LIGHT but Not the theories of LIGHT currently accepted, but rather what produces the Phenomena we currently experience and observe.

The Source of this, does NOT involve any Energy, but rather “Energy” is the result of those “Technologies" used by The Origin of ALL.

If those who have read this thread are Interested, I can and Will start with the Origin of All and attempt to show you these "Technologies" Not generally known by Science at present, but will one day become Common place in Society on the Earth.

There is The Scientific Study of The Experience.

But there is also The "Technologies" which Produces This Experience referred to as The Universe.

edit on 22-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In my posts over the last years on ATS, few have understood what I am presenting.
I place the blame entirely on myself regarding this, so I will try and explain myself in a more simple way.

To understand "Existence" in any form, we can’t view it through a the "Species".
We have to put the "Species" aside, in order to understand the All.

So we need to look from a point of view, which is non-dimensional to understand how "Dimension" and those things involving dimension are produced.

We can’t look at things originating from the Universe, but rather have to consider those things before a Universe or Universes existed.

I am NOT referring to a god, as this Thread in the "Science & Technology" section.

But I am referring to pure "mechanics" and the "Technologies" behind the "mechanics", which produces our experience of both the "Species" and this "Universe" or for that matter, any other Universe.

So I will present each stage of my understanding in very short posts.

Part 1.

Looking at those things which are both so called “Material” & “Nonmaterial”.

No matter what we consider with regard to anything which exists, whether it appears to be physical (So called) or purely “Conceptual” it contains these two.

a. 2 or more ends.

Example; anything existing will have more than one end, i.e. if we consider, even a “ConceptualLine” having no width, will have 2Ends.

and
b. Even considering a “Conceptual Line”, having no width will have both an “Inner” & “Outer”. Which is determined by how we perceive the orientation of such a line. And anything which exists will also have both an “Inner” & “Outer”.

Anything Considered will have a “Near” side, end or “Face” and a “Rear side, end or “Face”, whether Physical (so called) or merely “Conceptual”.

Even if we imagine a “Plane” this will have at least 2OuterFaces, even if the “Plane” has Zero thickness.

This is a geometric fact which is unchangeable.

So to understand anything at all, we need to always be aware of this.

Even if we are just looking at LIGHT there are two different Stories.

a. What produces LIGHT in the first place and how.

and
b. What we experience as LIGHT.

edit on 2-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Greetings,
Just wanted to say that I am loving this thread, as I am only on page 5 and have skipped ahead to post this I will also state that this is scientifically and religously on the right path. As a mind I understand that not everyone will come to understand this and other explanations of "Truth" without the marriage of these to belief systems. The two will become one. This is how I see light anyway, if we look at it as particles (singular) then it will appear to be just that but light is a whole or group and that is how we see it as waves. 2=1=light/energy.
Thanks for posting this up and I will go back to page 5 now and begin moving forward through the thread to catch up to where you are now.

There are also some keys to the understanding of life that I would love to share but as I'm a new member I will wait until I intergrate with the community for a little longer.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Scientific world has made an Error, regarding the Speed of LIGHT.

What they have done, is Interpret that LIGHT has velocity.

But what is really happening is that LIGHT is changing in "Amplitude" between two thresholds.

These Thresholds are BLACK & WHITE.

The rate of change in "Amplitude" has lead them to believe that Light has velocity.

There is an exchange of information taking place between Two "Faces" of a "Plane" in the form of Colour Codes and other Information, involving the make up of the source (Both Primary and Secondary Information)

Because our "Instrumentation is between these two "Faces it leads us to believe that LIGHT has velocity. As result of this changing "amplitude" and recipient (The other "Face" of the "Plane") is following the source by copying it.

There is Movement, but this is the change in amplitude 90º to the path interpreted as being experienced.

The Source (One "Face" of the "Plane") changes in "amplitude". It is this Face which is displaying the Information.

The Recipient Face responds by Copying the Information from the source. This is the Reception of the Recipient "Face".

In reality there is NO distance involved, between the "Faces" the Universe etc. appears between, so LIGHT can't Move in the way most believe it to..

In other words there is an Environment (A "Plane") that the Experience of the Universe appears in, But this "Plane" is INSIDE the Real You & Me which is NOT a Universe but something much, much different than most on Earth are aware of..

We have to remember; What we experience is a "decoded" version via the brain.

In other words, what the Universe actually is, and how we interpret that experience, are two entirely different Phenomena.

The Structure exists in 2D but we interpret the experience as though we are in a 3D World.

edit on 24-9-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

There has been no error in the speed of light. The speed of light is still c, even if certain sub atomic particles are faster than c, light is not faster than c. Also, someone mentioned that light is aware based on the double slit experiment. The newest version of the experiment proves that the observer does not affect the outcome simply by knowing it. The old double slit experiment required a detector to obfuscate one of the slits which did affect the outcome. The new way does not.

This whole thread is gobbly gook, sorry.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Thank you for your post..

Regarding your comment....

There has been no error in the speed of light.

Time will tell....

The Human Species is about to be thrown into disarray for a short period (Nothing Religious) and much which is thought to be, is about to change...As it has done before, many, many times in the past...

Wait and see....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

O, while warching the pictures on the OP , just crossed my mind that how interesting, in astronomy we have red shift and blue shift happening, depending on the speed of the galaxieis. What if, colours are somehow similar, but on a smaller level?

Edited to add: what if colours are just the result of sub-particles moving to certain speeds? Will this also involve extra dimmensions, can sub-particles move "away" from us by shifting to other dimmensions then poping back into ours?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If you are talking about the three days of darkness, then sure we are in for a surprise. Unless you have already been in an isolation tank, then there will be no surprise.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

If you are talking about the three days of darkness, then sure we are in for a surprise. Unless you have already been in an isolation tank, then there will be no surprise.

As I said be patient and Watch.... NO 3 Days of darkness..... sorry to disappoint you...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When we express Light as being in the form of EME, having wavelength, then what is being expressed if the Vertical gradient of the wave ?

We all know this is an expression of Wavelength.

But what does the trough to peak represent in the case of LIGHT ???

In other words; is the Wave Form expression of LIGHT, offset from zero ?

or is it either side of Zero ?

If either side of "Zero"..... does "Zero" refer to.... a so called absence of LIGHT ???

or something else ???

edit on 25-9-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Edit picture size

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Thank you for your post..

Regarding your comment....

There has been no error in the speed of light.

Time will tell....

The Human Species is about to be thrown into disarray for a short period (Nothing Religious) and much which is thought to be, is about to change...As it has done before, many, many times in the past...

Wait and see....

do not even do that any more, unless you give a exact time frame with it?, otherwise do not do it, as in say it.
edit on 25-9-2011 by ThePunisher because: clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Listen, here just some speculation and wild idea ok ?
Just imagine and don't troll me lol .....
I have been thinking years and years and lots of times about light and its mysteries.
So, being short in my explanation, here it goes what I think could be .... :
light has surely something to do with attraction !
when you think about it : everything is attracted by light, animals, plants, NDE experiments ....
the sun attracts the earth and the other planets, why could it not be by the
( electromagnetic ) light it is emitting ?
of course it has also to do with the MASS of the sun, because the more mass
the more light no ? the bigger the sun the more light emitted of course ...
look at plants : you have the attraction of the earth ( because in the earth there is
fusion taking place .... = light electromagnetic ) but plants GROW UP !! that is against
the " law ", so why does it grow UP ? because of the light of the sun !!!! it grows up
to reach the lightsource !
I always wanted to do an experiment I never had the time to do : if someone can try
this and see what it gives ??.....
So you take 2 very powerfull ( halogen ) lamps for example, 300 Watts or more, you
hang them on their 2 meter long power cable ( the longer the better ) so that they face
each other and can freely move in all directions, like a pendulum.
Maybe we can try with 2 lasers facing each other ....
Now you put the lights on, well I would like to see if the 2 lamps yes or no should
move to each other, attracted by their mutual light emission ......
should prove what I think no ??
but there has to be as less friction as possible to measure a attraction of the two ....
I think it's only possible in a lab for good measuring .....
edit on 25-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You are showing what happens when a thin beam of light passes through a prism versus a wide beam of light through a prism. Having more light pass through it increases the surface area of the refraction on the opposing face which in turn allows more of the spectrum to be visible, aka white light. If you don't get that, ask me a question about it and I'll explain it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I really do enjoy this post thou. you are such a good idea. :]

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian

O, while warching the pictures on the OP , just crossed my mind that how interesting, in astronomy we have red shift and blue shift happening, depending on the speed of the galaxieis. What if, colours are somehow similar, but on a smaller level?

Edited to add: what if colours are just the result of sub-particles moving to certain speeds? Will this also involve extra dimmensions, can sub-particles move "away" from us by shifting to other dimmensions then poping back into ours?
edit on 24-9-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

I go back to the ideas at Tesla's time that assumed light came from the shaking of atoms.
The Sun's explosions and pressure shakes up atomic orbits generating light.
It is now an established theory that electrons shifting orbits create light from the atom.
Move the atom violently you get light. This is what Tesla did in tubes without filaments.
Light and radio were considered by Tesla to be sound waves in the fine matter or ether
or some medium of travel. I hold to that opinion. Thus red and blue shift are possible
like Doppler in sound waves.

The medium is also a loss less medium of energy. Did Tesla manage to pick off the
energy being transmitted. Any bogus theory is misinformation because the theory
ends with Tesla finding enormous quantities of power from his radio applications as
stated in publications, never fully revealed because he wanted to show off the potential
of his airship. If the fantastic power of the so called ET ships are actually Tesla ships
then we know Tesla's work is being hidden for good reason, free energy. Get some
free money printed by the government and a lot of theories might go away.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Tesla was right, however I think he just understood the surface of the phenomena. The photons can be the big deal in understanding the universe!

If something is red because it is moving away from us (Doppler effects) then , what is moving away from us in the "red" atoms? Then where is this moving to?

Anyway , my guess is that we have some extra dimension or dimensions , one that is so tightly packed that we cant see. Some of the sub-particles connected with the atom, is moving into the extra dimension then coming back , hence the red colors. When the spin is different therefore the particles are coming towards our visible dimension, we have the blue color.

I found a little application showing the emission and abortion of the spectrum for each element:

jersey.uoregon.edu...

I will keep thinking about this

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

I found a power point spectra download or save.
here

UFO lights or ball lighting, if UFOs are Tesla ships, is from AC high frequency acting to
stress the fine matter. Now putting the fine matter and atoms in the air under electrical
stress does not incur a current flow. Tesla made light in tubes that completed circuit in
the air by his stress method of high voltage, very much needed to stress atoms, and
high frequency, to rotate or polarize plus and minus fine matter. It is as if the stress field
completes itself.

What might be ball lightning is stresses matter from AC at high frequency.
Air has neon for red and oxygen for green emissions of electrically excited or stressed
elements. This is the light show connected with the Tesla ship, if there is a Tesla ship
which is perfectly OK except for the anti Tesla cartels, Air Force, US, UK, industrialized
countries, and any other organizations skirting the issue.

The lack of current flow means no power loss of P = I amps x V volts such that AC
volts at high frequency cause the stress in the atmosphere to fly and causes and light
effects. Thus the over unity of the Tesla ship that make them inconceivable as man made
but yet they are and all the secrecy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The fact that you notice and doubt what is accepted as "how it is" I reward you with a S&F!

My reply is not completely on topic but I would like to say that it has always been my humble opinion that the speed of light is just another speed which happen to be the fastest we are able to observe....and do not understand sh!t about it. The whole relativity theory is built around it....but what when something faster will be observed? In that case...back to the drawingboard..... big time.

Light is like the mystery of a black-hole....Don't ask me how but I think that when this faster than light particle is fully understood it will not take long before the scientist will understand these two phenomenon too.

I still wait with believing this 'faster than light speed' until other collider labs will have reproduced the experiment and confirm the findings. It was a significant moment in history when this faster speed will be confirmed...I think that with this new knowledge it will be the start of new amazing discoveries in the physics-department and will lead to unbelievable applications.....real sci-fi stuff.

Thanks for your thread.

edit on 26/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is interesting when we address the pyramids. I am aware it served many purposes. But can you please msg me and enlighten me about it being a prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BornParadox

Thank you for your post...

I must apologize for my poor English Communication Skills...

You are showing what happens when a thin beam of light passes through a prism versus a wide beam of light through a prism.

Yes.

Having more light pass through it increases the surface area of the refraction on the opposing face which in turn allows more of the spectrum to be visible, aka white light. If you don't get that, ask me a question about it and I'll explain it.

Perhaps better explained here...

Consider this carefully...... The Slit is created using 2 Edges one Inverted over another...

First Consider, only the ONE Edge, which forms the upper boundary of the WHITE Light, passing through the slit.

Now INVERT that Edge so as to become the Lower Edge.....

And the Colours change... Instead of RED we now have VIOLET...

And instead of YELLOW we now have BLUE....

Now Both edges shown at the same time....

Hence...

The Lower Image in this Drawing (b.), shows the Slit narrowed and a portion of the YELLOW can now merge with the BLUE to produce GREEN.

Open the Slit and a portion of the YELLOW and BLUE can No longer Merge, so the GREEN disappears....

I hope this explains my observations more clearly for you...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join