It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this, about the Theory of Light ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
matrix, what happened to the devices you were developing?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Bingo.... you are onto it now...

Perhaps what we see, is Not what is actually there, but is only a result of the Decoding through the Brain.

But what an Awesome experience (This Little Universe)....

As we gain more knowledge about this, perhaps we will learn how to cross Galaxies within this experience....

The Technology will be much different than rocket power.

I believe it will come about by learning how to "Interface" with the programs that manifest this universe.

Perhaps this is what is behind what we call UFO ???

Maybe they (UFO) don't use propulsion, but instead "interface" with these programs ???

[edit on 22-7-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The Devices you may be referring to are "Animation Programs" that produce "Geometric Instructions" on Screen involving Instructions to the Mind (Awareness, Consciousness or LIFE).

Originally we were going to introduce a stand alone system but I was encouraged to try and do this by software involving Animation Programs instead.

The Software will be available sometime in the future.

I am at present involved with this full time.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

do you have any documentation explainning how this works?

I mean, you say you can interact with the "universe software"

is that right? how the heck would you do that using a computer without some external device interfacing with something else, like light or whatever ...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yes I do have Documentation involving more than 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Geometric Drawings.

I have sent a UTU to you regarding this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
The R&D I have been involved with was Not taken from this Source (Goethe).

i didn't think it was.
i could tell that you'd put a whole lot of work into it, above and beyond what was possible in Goethe's day.

I will take look into Goethe's work....

he is one i really admire - very talented and his mind was wide-ranging and intrepid.

So the knowledge is very, very, very old indeed.

And yes you are correct.... It seams to be very unpopular.

the truth always is....at first!

when i first came across Goethe's color theory, i was astounded! i knew at once that he was on to something and it made sense to me on a very instinctive level - the level of the soul - the geometric plane of structure and sound, so to speak.

whatever that means. it just came out.

good luck in your work and thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Than you so much once again, for the information and Links you have provided..

I can see I will be doing a bit of reading regarding Goethe over the next few days.

What I have seen so far interests me also.

I will get back to you in the future when I have a little more knowledge regarding Goethe.

Looking forward to reading about him.....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Of course, you do see some wonderful effects in complete darkness. These are called phosphenes. Close your eyes and press firmly on your eye-lids. After a second or two you will see dancing or flashing grainy lights in various colours. These are entoptic phenomena, visual effects that originate within the eye and independent of light entering the eye. Here is a list of the various types.

You should be careful about deducing anything relating to the fundamental nature of reality from such physiological effects. You can easily verify that the effects you are noticing arise from your own eye. Take a series of still images of your rotating lines with a camera. None of the effects you are talking about will be visible.

As far as your thoughts regarding the night sky, this is all well and good, but there is no way of empirically testing your conjecture (and that is all it is I'm afraid). Your problem is that the accepted model of light can be verified through experimentation, and can be used to make predictions which can then also be verified. The fact that you are able to look at a computer screen is down to this.

You are talking about philosophy, and not science. To bring your specualtions to the level of science you must allow yourself to be constrained by the scientific method. Make your hypothesis and then construct experiments to test this hypothesis.

You haven't told us what your basic premise is, you have just used technical sounding language to skirt around the issue and then say that all will be revealed (over the course of months?!?). This is not how science works.

You should also define your terms clearly before you start. Such as "partition map". A proper discussion is going to be very difficult without doing this, and clearly setting out your theory in full, and I'm not sure I'm willing to participate in such a discussion.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Bingo.... you are onto it now...

Perhaps what we see, is Not what is actually there, but is only a result of the Decoding through the Brain.

But what an Awesome experience (This Little Universe)....

As we gain more knowledge about this, perhaps we will learn how to cross Galaxies within this experience....

The Technology will be much different than rocket power.

I believe it will come about by learning how to "Interface" with the programs that manifest this universe.

Perhaps this is what is behind what we call UFO ???

Maybe they (UFO) don't use propulsion, but instead "interface" with these programs ???

What we experience as mass has a refresh rate. It's an assembly/ reassembly through infinite sets of Zeros. God being the Sum of All Things Zero. I put a theory together roughly 3 years ago after searching out different industries to learn from. I took photography (in fact my GF is a fashion photographer) along with serving a 5 year tenure as chief engineer at a recording studio. The studio was a real "eye" opener. All I had to do was absorb.

My main purpose has been to decode the Universe, since everything else is a result. Fortunately, it was simple. Our Universe is layered with the numbers 1,2,4,8,7,5 as a step pyramid. These numbers are also split up into triplets forming stereoscopic spatial reality (x=1, y=4, z=7) | (x=2, y=5, z=8). Here are your electromagnetic boundaries separating pure energy or consciousness as summed up by the 3,6,9.

It's not very challenging to interface (draw/ loop) energy... Follow along with my blogs. It's a base 9 number system Marko Rodin rediscovered before I was even born. This is built in propulsion because you're not opposing any magnetic fields... Mirroring the function allows us to pass through space without resistance.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

I understand where you are coming from...

But don't take the understanding of "Popular Primates" as Gospel.

Just a couple who know of this theory on ATS… re a German named Goethe.

I have only just found out about this German through these two members and the R&D I have been involved with has Not come from Goethe.

This work I have been involved in, has been full time over the last 17 years and as I said before involves more than 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Geometric Drawings documenting this.

There will be a series of Books being made available regarding this R&D in the not so distant future.

However may I suggest you find out more regarding Goethe.

I don’t think these two members will mind me quoting them passing on these Links ?

May I suggest you take a look at these Links first before further comment…

Arbitrageur

You're right, it doesn't change the facts, in fact it confirms what you're saying about "edges" is true with photographs, that replicate the work "Theory of colors" published by Goethe in 1810, so this material was published 200 years ago, and it's as valid today as it was then.

and queenannie38....

yes, i already knew this.
it isn't new, actually, just unpopular - up until now, perhaps.

Goethe figured this out, and wrote a very good treatise about his findings, called "Theory of Colors" or "Zur Farbenlehre" in German.

here is a synopsis of his work, at ehow.com.

here is the original work, online at google books.

en.wikipedia.org... about same, at Wikipedia.

everyone preferred Newton's ideas and Goethe's brilliant discoveries got swept into the corner and forgotten.

en.wikipedia.org...

And….

books.google.com... =ysJHTM7_DoO78gbqltyoBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CEcQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just curious, Matrix, but I saw a fantastic rainbow briefly today. The synchronicity wasn't lost on me, as there were supernumerary bows visible very faintly and I only posted in this thread about them last night.

How does your theory explain this phenomenon? Not just the supernumerary bows, but rainbows in general. If you posite that black is a component of light it should be present in rainbows, shouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your Post.

What we experience as mass has a refresh rate. It's an assembly/ reassembly through infinite sets of Zeros. God being the Sum of All Things Zero. I put a theory together roughly 3 years ago after searching out different industries to learn from. I took photography (in fact my GF is a fashion photographer) along with serving a 5 year tenure as chief engineer at a recording studio. The studio was a real "eye" opener. All I had to do was absorb.

My main purpose has been to decode the Universe, since everything else is a result. Fortunately, it was simple. Our Universe is layered with the numbers 1,2,4,8,7,5 as a step pyramid. These numbers are also split up into triplets forming stereoscopic spatial reality (x=1, y=4, z=7) | (x=2, y=5, z=8). Here are your electromagnetic boundaries separating pure energy or consciousness as summed up by the 3,6,9.

Sounds similar to what I have been involved with ???
But I will take look at your Blog to check this out.

Between the Interactive Layers can be Found the "Books" (in huge Libraries) of the Mind, which are hidden and have to be accessed via the correct codes (Program "Strings")
And often this involves a range of different "Rotors" and movements to achieve this.

It's not very challenging to interface (draw/ loop) energy... Follow along with my blogs. It's a base 9 number system Marko Rodin rediscovered before I was even born. This is built in propulsion because you're not opposing any magnetic fields... Mirroring the function allows us to pass through space without resistance.

I will take note... and do a little reading on Marko Rodin in the near future.

This is just one of the 50,000 + Drawings showing what is known as the "Eye Matrix" with what is known as The City or "Mount of God" spoken of in Early Hebrew writings and more recent "The Revelation of J.C."

I am not a religious person even though I often quote religious material, as it helps at times for people to rethink about what they are reading and involved with (religion).

This is one of the “Partition Maps” used in The "Geometric Processing System" of The Mind, (Consciousness or LIFE).

Note the Frames I have Shown in The City “Partition Map” in the Inner Location.
This is how the Layering is presented in 2D Perspective.
These Frames in the City represent ½ the Steps within the base Pyramid.

The Octagons are the Locations where the "Glyphs" or "Letters" (assembled in "Stacks") are displayed that are the content of the programs. This is only the "Base Map" so there are many more Octagons than shown here.
As well there are different Book formats within the layers involving Pentagons, Hexagons, Squares etc. All is in Colour code and as you say in Layers. These colours are according to the Processing System and not invented by me.

Unfortunately the ancient knowledge was converted into a confused religion perhaps in order to destroy the knowledge.

But fortunately it is possible to retrieve some of the knowledge from these writings today.
Within This Structure is what was known as "The City of 9 Gates"

This knowledge has been hated by some (esp. the churches of Rome) through history, and are obsessed with getting rid of it, which explains the reactions of some people to what I am writing about.

I haven't mentioned all, as I am trying to encourage people to discover these things for themselves.

Thank you once again for your post and will take a look at your Blog..

Thank you for the Link...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

What do you know about this ???

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It doesn't mean anything to me I'm afraid.

What is it? Does it have to do with your explanation of rainbows?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Everything's a wave. The light doesn't seem any different.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

May I suggest you do some research ???

This was a scientific experiment in about the early 1950's ???

If you make up a disc about 4 inches or 100 mm in diam. of this design and spin it slowly in one direction in the area of the curved lines (Forming rings) Red will appear and if you spin it in the other direction Blue appears ???

It is in fact well known...

You might find something about this under "General science"

If you have children, they may be able to help you find out more about this, either from school or on the net ???

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You don't have to be insulting.

I've got more important and interesting things to look into than this horse excrement. I am quite happy with the colour theory that the majority of people accept. If you are not even willing to explain what you think is going on, which was my question, I see no point whatsoever in continuing this discussion. I asked you how you explain rainbows, you answer with another question. This, in my book makes you intellectually bankrupt.

Bon voyage.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

What does this Wave represent ???

i.e. what does a sine wave represent in Light ???

If we consider this sine wave, we find 2 thresholds and a midway point we consider as "0" (Black) (or to some lacking Light).

Or is it (The Wave) represented as…

Either way the human species is like a comparator thus Comparing with the Black.

Without the Black other colours of light including White can Not exist.

Note we can See the Black back ground of Space so called.

To see….. Requires LIGHT.

If black lacked Light, we would not be able to see black things… instead we would see a hole.

If Black were to absorb Light where does this energy go, in anything black… It can’t simply disappear ??? That is if LIGHT is energy ???

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
Light is aware. Here is a video to prove that light is aware. It changes properties based on the fact it is being observed so it is aware!

Wow eh? I know this vid is sort of childlike with cartoon but it gets the point across:

The ending is the best part

Ok I understood all that but my question is this...when the measuring device was removed or turned off the pattern goes straight back to being wave interference ? so you could use the measuring device to control the status of this pattern ?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

You don't have to be insulting.

Sorry I didn't know I was...

This is Not a discusion based on emotions is it ???

No hard feelings...

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join