It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Private Photo album from the 70's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I stumbled across this on youtube and I was wondering if anyone here has seen or heard of it. It's a photo album of nasa's adventures on a Pleadan(sp?) Ufo back in the 70's. The film is from around 1998. Check it out I want to hear your opinions and see if anyone has any other info on this.

Nasa Photo album video on youtube link

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've seen this one before.... I believe it's been debunked before.

Oneof the photos which was of a terradactyl which was supposed to have been a photo by going back to the dinosaur age... ended up just being a ripped off copy of a teradactyl from a science book. It was identicial in every way.

It's sad because it would have been nice if this video was true.... then again who is to know that the teradactyl photo wasn't planted there to take away from the rest of the images.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am also extremely skeptical of this information presented.

I personally desire far more detailed photos, rather than a camera video of laminated photos which have light reflections etc.

We need the photos in high res to download before we can make any legitimate analysis.

Because of these reasons, I will have to consider it highly suspect and most likely faked.

Until the high res photos are available, I am sticking to the skeptic stance.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by js331975

Hi js331975 and welcome aboard
, these are pictures from Billy Meier's album.Notice the narrators reference to "Billy".

Billy Meier
has accumulated a large collection of controversial photographs showing alleged spaceships (called beamships) as well as alleged extraterrestrials (humanoids called the Plejaren). Meier says that the Plejaren gave him permission to photograph [4] and film their beamships in order to produce some of the evidence for extraterrestrial visitation. [5] Meier's claims are disputed by UFO skeptics as well as some UFO enthusiasts. [6][7][8]

The photographs and films

Some of the most important evidence for Meier's claims come from his large collection of controversial photographs. These include images of alleged spacecraft in the Swiss countryside, the Apollo-Soyuz 1975 docking and distant astronomical phenomena. Supporters point out that the images are exceptionally high quality and that a one-armed man would not have been able to create such remarkable fakes especially during these early years of special effects and computer technology.

Critics such as Stanton Friedman and Jacques Vallée believe them to be fakes.[15] Some critics have provided examples of similar faked photos[16] and have attempted to demonstrate that some of his appear to be taken from science fiction books, paintings and television programs.[17] Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO testimony.[18] Other allegations include focus and light-direction problems consistent with cut-and-paste and model techniques.[19]

More on Billy and pictures here: and here:
Billy Meier threads on ATS.
Zelong.

[edit on 27/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank You Total Package Muzzleflash and Zelong. I had thought I heard something about this before.

It's kinda funny, I was thinking through the movie, 'ok mother ship...ok satillights and a space station over mars in the 70'?...ok earths....2 moons? wha?'

new topics

top topics

join