It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A past experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Before I tell my story I feel it is important to inform everyone that this was years ago so my memory will be a touch hazy. I will, however, tell the story as well as I can remember it, and attempt to answer any questions anyone has for me, and I will add anything new I remember.

I want to say this happened about ten years or so (1999, for future reference).

I was at my grand parents house in upstate new york, with two of my uncles and two of my cousins who were visiting for the week. I would say this happened about an hour or so before dusk, it was light enough to see clearly but you could tell that it was getting darker. We were all swimming in the pool when we heard what we thought was an airplane which is not unheard of for the area but it is uncommon due to the fact that there is no commercial airport or military base that close. Considering that, we decided to look up. What I saw was bizarre to me though none of the other people who were there will confirm that they saw what I saw, or if they did admit that it is worth any question.

What I saw was an aircraft, flying unusually low for the area that looked like the letter V. And by that I mean that there was nothing in the middle, I could see the sky through it. It had lights along each wing? I don't know if that's what it would be called. Three or four lights on each side.

Had it only been that, I would have ignored it like my family, considering there was only one aircraft. Though, within fifteen or twenty minutes two aircraft, looking identical to the first flew coming from the opposite direction. And again this happens a bit later with three aircraft, and then four. (I am currently unsure of the directions they were flying in, my sense of direction is less than perfect).

I am not going to jump up and down yelling it was a UFO, or that it was simply just a couple of airplanes with light/angle making me see what I think I saw. I like to look at this with an open mind but again, wondering why no one else reported this, or why my uncles claim to have seen nothing.

If you have any questions or input I would answer them to the best of my knowledge or greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks.

-GH

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds sort of like the triangle craft thought to belong to the U.S. military.

How dark was it? could there have been a third side connecting the back of the "V" that was not visible due to a lack of lights on that side?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It was a darkish gray.

Keep in mind that the closest military base is 75 or so miles away from where I was at the time. Though that is a possibility.

Also, the closest thing I have seen to the shape of what I saw would be a stealth bomber but to a much much MUCH more extreme.

It looked literally like a V (almost perfectly to scale).

join