It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women getting more beautiful, say scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They must be gathering in places out of the way and hidden from general viewing because were ever I go all I see are the other ones

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

smile!

You silly wabbit!!!

huggs Baron!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
more like makeup has gotten better

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartak_FL

Haha! Maybe...

....but women with real physical beauty don't need make-up.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

huggs jeasahtheseer!!

thats so true!!!

I find sexiness in kindness and humor,,,,

some may find his odd,,,but Id rather date jon candy then brad pitt,,,
i sure miss him!!!!

Im an average person so Id rather date a someone in my league...

great to see you and huggs!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would agree. There are more hotties now than ever roaming around here. Perks of living in Florida I guess

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by Spartak_FL

Haha! Maybe...

....but women with real beauty don't need make-up.

I see mainly fatties around here

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
then i pose the question as to where these many beautiful women are?

come on i know i'm not alone here?

Trust me darth_prime, it's easier to find beautiful women when you leave the room that houses your computer.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You know...I do not think this thought is far off. Often I have wondered about this very topic. I sit and I wonder how evolution changes peoples characteristics, how long it takes to do so, and then think about the features I would change for people(if I was God) as evolution goes on. Bigger boobs, smaller waist..thicker(but not too thick) booties...longer legs...different eye colors...4 inch tongues...widened mouths...Makes ya think dont it

Or is that just because I am a guy and I wish for these things?

no really though, I also agree that I have been seeing a lot of hot women lately. A new breed perhaps? Usually(for the most part) hot people usually end up with other hot people...and the fuglies usually take what they can get. Not saying thats always the case, but Id say its the majority of what usually happens(unless you bring money into the situation). Ive been with some ugly women, and some pretty damned hot women...I dont discriminate...BUT...IF and WHEN I do find the love of my life(the one I will want to have children with)..I am going to be as so honest to say that I will try my hardest to make sure shes great looking. I want to have healthy children if I ever do have children, so I dont want to doom my future child by impregnating some freak nasty. Uglyness is usually a family trait, and its nobodys fault except the ugly folk that mated before them. Im no Brad Pitt, but Im no Danny DeVito either, so I think if I had a kid with a goodlooking girl, that it would be a good thing to contribute to the world.
This thread was about looks...so I didnt wanna have to get into the "Its the beauty thats inside that counts" arguement. Although, I do think a chic with good looks with a sorry attitude pretty much makes her just as ugly as Roseanne. So if a girl has both good looks and a good attitude, I would be more than grateful to the Gods.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i think it might have something to do with all the hormones that are in food and water as ive heard of girls having their period at like 7 or 8.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All I can say is, I been married to the same woman for 31 years. She just gets prettier every damned day. It may not be scientific, but it's my opinion, and in this case, it's the only one that counts, that's the way it is. (And if you think I married some trophy wife that works her ass off to keep in shape, forget it. Trophy wives are for vain sob's who care what the rest of the world thinks.)

[edit on 26-7-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think you should have titled your thread, "Scientists getting progressively stupider". What a waste of time and energy on their behalf.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I like a woman who doesn't need makeup. I also prefer they wore flannel than lingerie. But after two falied marriages and two sucessful divorces, I much prefer a friend with options and or a live in than another wife. I think very few marry and stay with their best friends, but I envy those who can and stay happy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I can't help but think this is the scientific community's way of trying to hit on women, something us nerds aren't so good at

With our ever changing perception of beauty led by both the media and our society's psychology kinda makes this a subjective matter doesn't it...

Either way an interesting post... but I have one other point? Where do they get the funds to do a study like this - have we cured cancer yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You do know what will happen now, yes?

The so called false religions, Christianity, Muslim, Jewish,

Willcom out with a doctorine, which says the rape of women is justified, just becayse we become more beautiful thanmen.

Just show us females cannot win either way.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The scientists have failed to mention other factors such as good makeup, cheaper and easier access to cosmetic surgery including Botox, airbrushing in photos especially in magazines on famous and non-famous people.

Unfortunately some guys fail to notice when a woman has had cosmetic surgery or is wearing makeup if its not too obvious. Its easy to look good these days without doing a lot and cheaper too!

Don't forget we have more knowledge these days about nutrition and this helps in the beauty department.

Next time you see a "beautiful" woman take a really good look, is she wearing hair extentions, false lashes or mascara, dyed her hair, has a suntan in colder climates, makeup, big non droopy boobs on a skinny body that sit high on the chest and defy gravity, the list is endless.

The best way to find out is ask another woman she will tell you if the woman in question is false in any way, women are good at spotting this they know what to look out for!

Beauty is not essential for human survival come on! a lot of people will relate to this - getting completely drunk, having sex with someone who looked fantastic whilst you were drunk and waking up the next day to look at them in horror! Driven by drink and hormones!!

And last of all beauty is in the eye of the beholder - not everyone has the same taste or view of what is beautiful.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Haha! Maybe... ....but women with real physical beauty don't need make-up.

ohh you foolish men....

the best makeup is not seen.....

suckers!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"All cats are grey in the dark."

Every woman is beautiful, one way or the other. I value easy on the spirit a bit more than easy on the eyes, myself. But yes, I agree that women have become more beautiful over time, but I attribute it to less stress and more freedom, with a nod to better makeup; the inner beauty shines through better.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sounds to me like some scientists haven't gotten any in a while.

Just sayin,

Get out more.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd say that the "opposite ends of the scale" are being pushed further.

While there are more beautiful women around, there seem to be more pig-ugly ones too!

If only they'd stop messing so much with themselves this wouldn't be happening. Whatever happened to being happy with who you are regardless of how you look.

Who's to say that all these new beauties aren't as thick as s*** and cold as ice?

Beauty....skin deep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join