It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Burning Engines - What the NWO don't want you to know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

what images?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have seen the stan meyers videos and i know the complete story. I wish at some point there had been an independant test done. because from all of our testing we cant make a car run strictly on hydrogen and in a ranger we had built a setup that was capable of 600 amp draw and over 40 liters per min. and when we eliminated gas it died. BUT when we turned the fuel down to a point that the truck would still run smooth with gas and hydrogen when we turned off the hydrogen it would also die.

we have been testing this technology and working with it full time for over 3 years now. we have put it aside recently due to the developments that we made with the PMM that were groundbreaking and have been perfecting it for the past few months. But once we launch it we will go back to improving the hho system.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
would it not be great to drive right past a gas station with a smile on your face.

What would be great is the entire energy requirements for my house met by the rain that lands on the roof. And if there is low rain full, just pop down to the river in my water fuelled car with a bucket (or if I'm feeling lazy, turn on the garden hose).
Without a power or gas bill and no need for petrol, I could work part time and spend more time with my wife and kids, and I would have time for a veggie garden and I could get out fishing and maybe shoot a bunny or two occasionally. Then, with a good garden, my grocery bill would drop, I would be able to work even less hours… then I could find more ways of becoming independent.
Always remember, personal independence is the way to freedom.
Technology is supposed to help increase our independence and help us find time for ouselves, our families and our local communities. Otherwise, what’s the point?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

you know you make a few very good points there. I think smell an ezine article or blog post coming..lol..

we are dependent on alot of things that dependence actually does weaken us so theoretically my products can increase your independance..(new advertising campaign?...lol)

what have been working on will be huge and until earlier today i did not even think of it being used in the automotive market but once it is perfected there is no reason it couldnt be used in a car like the tesla

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by johnnyflip

You are very wrong. This tech. has been known and NOT hidden for many years.

Scientific truths:

A: Electrolysis of water creates hydrogen.
B: Hydrogen is flammable, and explosive.
C: Engines can be run off of hydrogen.

Everyone knows A, B, and C, are 100% true.

You are correct in all three points however electrolysis is a slow process and is not fast enough to run an engine on. if we find a way to speed it up it will work

[edit on 6-8-2009 by raptorinvictus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
@ Ziggy1706

Water goign into yuor combustion chamber isnt that good an idea. why? BEcause engines DO rust, number 1. Number 2, rare, but yuo could risk hydrolocking the pistons up..that would equal dead engine/and or time for new one.

Water injection setup on the air intake correctly can be very useful for chasing better performance as it raises the detonation point of the AF mixture due to the cooling effect.
- Air is more dense when cold hence more air can be taken in on each cycle
- Ignition timing can be advanced
- Boost for forced induction cars can be increased

To a degree of the tune style your after you can lean the fuel supply. Obviously your not going to lean the fuel if chasing high HP but a street car this acceptable

Done incorrectly yes it can be very harmful, there have been instances of the compressor blades be erroded on turbo's. something spinning over 100'000 RPM hitting to water not atomised enough is bound to cause damage overtime.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I love it when scientists come along with a 'brainwashed' mind and say "it's not possible, it breaks the law of energy conservation etc"

They try to use their ancient half cooked law of energy conservation rule that only makes sense when you're in the 3rd dimension.

Quantum scientists have long theorised about the zero point energy field. that fine line that separates matter from antimatter. And if we can just peek into this area of ZP energy then we will have solved the energy issue forever.

The thing is, these machines are already tapping the ZP energy field to get their extra energy.

A Refrigerator, heat pump or an air conditioning unit all run over unity because they produce 4 units of output for 1 unit of electric input - they get the extra energy from the environment. The same thing happened with these so called over unity free energy devices - they are not free in the sense that they produce more energy than they put in. This is only the apparent view of it when you're using faraday's laws of physics to explain it - theories that can't take it account the vast sea of energy waiting to be tapped.

The brute force direct electrolysis will not produce enough energy for a car to power itself and the "Scientists" are correct when they say it can't work.

But what if in the process you put in a device that extracts energy from the ZP field to extract more energy then you need?

I see in the diagram from the OP's link that the controller is using a Pulse wave Modulation using a
NE555 chip. This, pulse wave is the same mechanism that's used in Tom Bearden’s MEG Motor and Jon Bedini's Bedini Motor - both of which are not hoaxes or fakes if we take into account the radiant energy field they are both tapping.

At the moment Mainstream science can't use the radiant energy feild for any theories so it's very limited in what it can achieve. Maybe this is why tesla slated off Einstein's theories while he went on to create great things.

What did Einstein actually create apart from a box for people to think inside?

What about If I don't want to be part of that box and take into account other theories such as Jordan Maxwell, tesla et-al.

If you are a 'scientist' or someone who is passionately curious then download this torrent [url=ttp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4687104/Energy_from_the_Vacuum_Part_1-7]ttp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4687104/Energy_from_the_Vacuum_Part_1-7[/ur l]

It contains everything you wanted to know about free energy devices - and then leaves you to decide for yourself instead of relying of the word of a 'scientist' who has been briainwashed by the Education Industrial Complex and sadly demands authority on his word.

I challenge any scientist to have a look at this and build it then come back and then say that Free Energy isn't possible.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Magzoid]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

very nice post

i have to dl that torrent and see what it is about

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join