It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Burning Engines - What the NWO don't want you to know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
HMM this sounds an aweful lot like Brown water. thiers a few places, that sell kits. You use distilled water to convert hydrogen to someting another. You might geet 2 ro 3 mog IF yuor lucky,s ad to say. I did my online research,a nd jsut isnt what its cracked up to be. Great concept though.
IM somewhat an amateur auto mechanic. hobby rather. Water goign into yuor combustion chamber isnt that good an idea. why? BEcause engines DO rust, number 1. Number 2, rare, but yuo could risk hydrolocking the pistons up..that would equal dead engine/and or time for new one. Water being controlled over 20 minutes, 24 oz of boiled distilled water, via the PCV hose or throttle body WILL clean up carbon deposits off the piston tops, the chamber itself, valves..all that.
Dunno if this is similar to what the topic is debating here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There has been a lot of technology suppressed, it's been unbelievably easy to do. No one even questions why we moved backwards not forwards when cars like pintos were getting much better gas mileage in the 80's than we're capable of now. Even the obvious lies go unquestioned. No surprise lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Stupid question.... Anyone ever think of using sound to break up water molecules? Or am I needing my happy meds?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
As a scientist I am calling B.S. on this one. If it sounds too good to be true it most assuredly is. Notice the complete lack of actual tech data.

I didnt know scientists could make such conclusions without citing there supporting evidence. Call yourself a scientist, were is your falsification of the argument. Soz bud if your a scientist i smell B.S.

kx

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The water is a product of burning hydrogen and oxygen so how the product can be a fuel without loosing energy. In the same way you coud made a car running on CO2 by taking CO2, extracting carbon from it and burning. It is completly bul#. Fore sure there are marvelous surces of energy in this world but there isn't even single one like Perpetuum Mobile. Its not a science. It's not the first time we are talking about this.
Reminding that is so Boring.

How could we solve any Conspiracy Theory if so many of you are ignoring completly the basic knowledge.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by Now_Then
Yes but I'm fairly sure that you cannot possibly make enough hydrogen on board a vehicle to then power that vehicle... Or even if you can the cost of the electricity far out weighs the benefit you would get from the Hydrogen.

That is not entirely true.

Today's old style electrolysis is very inefficient, and slow, I agree.

However that does not mean it is impossible to speed up the process and find/discover a better style of electrolysis that could use less energy. There are literally thousands of different ways to create electrolysis devices, and not every single way has been tested or discovered.

You never know, someone could find that "sweet spot" that will produce enough hydrogen on the fly with very little power input. Some people claimed to already have done that.

IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, you will have to change physics then. There is a certain amount of energy it takes to separate those bonds between oxygen and hydrogen. It does not happen freely.

And guess what, the energy you get from burning the oxygen and hydrogen, is about the same energy it takes to separate oxygen and hydrogen you can use physics equations and discover it for yourself.

But there is no free lunch when it comes to energy. You can not burn "water". Nor is there all this suppression going on, thats just what snake oil salesmen use for a sales pitch.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I really like that site - have been visiting it for a long time now - Great info there.

I copied the info onto my computer- Thanks!

S and F

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

well nice post

i dont think this is b.s....a few years ago i saw on discovery chanel a guy doing researche with wather...the guy made a gun and replace the powder with wather and made it explose with an electric discharge...and by what i saw it was quite powerfull.

juste the pressure was strong anough to make a hole in a piece of plywood

here is a link of some of it
www.eskimo.com...

ps:sorry for my typo english is not my first language...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by hornyana_jones]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

Well you should go back to study. I have experimented with these water splitter cells using 316 stainless steel mesh plates 1mm apart and I could run a generator of of it just using a 12volt car battery.
I also build the Paul Pantone Geet setup for that same generator and had it running sweet.
This is serious and is very important for the future of mankind.
Lets get out of our scientific Religious Dogma for one moment and open our eyes.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
nice.. but.......in holland its illegal to convert your car ore motor to run on other fuel than first was registerd on the car papers....

yes the government knows how to protect there earnings..:-(

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well this is actually right up my alley. My company has developed a on-demand hydrogen system and they have been on the market going on 2 years now.

There have been alot of problems with this technology since its inception. The biggest one is conmen can anyone build a device that has plates in it and create hydrogen, absolutely! The kicker is can you create enough hydrogen from the system that your production and increase in mileage actually outweighs the drain on the electrical system NO.
There are a few key points here:
1. Your engine uses hydrogen as a catalyst not so much as a fuel.
2. When running a system like these they take voltage from the alternator which is turned by the engine which uses fuel.

ok so what we have here is a system that WILL increase mileage if you can create enough hydrogen at a low enough amperage otherwise adding a poorly designed hydrogen system will actually REDUCE your mileage. This is the biggest problem guys in their kitchen have built pvc tubes with steel plates based on what they have seen online and sold them and people in good faith bought into the idea. Then they dont work not because the technology doesnt work but because the conman that they bought their cell from sold them junk.

Alternatively there are a few more glitches with this you cant just install a system on a car and poof improved mileage you have to modify the systems on the car that control fuel this also is not very easy and technically illegal because you are modifying the cars emission systems. So about 6 months ago i shifted gears somewhat and started to sell the platinum injection system for gasoline engines the hydrogen for diesels only because on diesels you simply install it no mods needed (except 2009 cummins and duramax engines). And the platinum is much more affordable too.
BUT my geniuses from bulgaria have finally finished my software that allows us to tie into stock ecus make the mods we need via laptop without breaking any laws. voila done right ..not really its still very very expensive the complete system with the software module (which stays in the car) is pushing 1800$ this is too expensive for the average joe. NYC cabs love it but they drive 2000 miles a week so they can pay for it very quickly.

ok that was way too much info i could have simply said it works and i know it works lol but there are some details for some skeptics.

on a side note: We have also developed a working permanent magnet motor should have a full size working prototype as soon as we find a few more investors.( Project has gotten to be very expensive but the return will be phenomenal)

[edit on 27-7-2009 by HHO TEK]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If our most powerful nukes are Hydrogen based then that in itself is demonstrative of the power potential found in Hydrogen.

Stan Myers had a dune buggy that ran entirely upon Hydrogen gas generated by high frequency resonance of water. He had warned that he'd been threatened with his life when he refused to sell his patents to wealthy oil men. He was indeed eventually assassinated unfortunately.
If his invention did not work, I seriously doubt the OIL controlling interests would have considered him a threat enough to their monopoly to have taken him out.

I feel that as with other revolutionary innovators such as the Wright Brothers who had also been subject to skepticism as to the viability of heavier than air aircraft and defying the fundamental laws Newtonian physics. We really need to pursue these technologies to break our slavery and servitude to the controlling interests and The Powers That Be.

Otto Diesel, the inventor of the Diesel engine, originally conceptualized the design of his engine to be used by farmers for agricultural machinery to run on oil created from peanuts, soy beans grown by farmers eliminating the need for petroleum products. Thats why a diesel engine will run on filtered used cooking oil today.

The powers don't want the sheeple to understand this for they would begin to look at alternatives to their petroleum based fuel monopoly.

Anyone who threatens their domain will be expediently silenced, as was in the case with Stan Myers.

Here's his website, RIP Stan Meyers.

www.waterfuelcell.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Could you upload it somewhere? i don't know many places that will host 250mb.Send-it looks good though but im sure there are better ones.Or you could just split the zip up.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Stupid question.... Anyone ever think of using sound to break up water molecules? Or am I needing my happy meds?

I'm not sure its possible - the bond between the atoms is very strong and sound is purely kinetic energy. Its possible that there might be some kind of 'special' frequency that might do it - but I think the electrical path seems to have a better foundation.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Using sound? Yes we have used ultrasonic waves to separate the molecules. However its not cost effective or efficient enough at this to be a solution at this time

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Thanks for the response. A couple of things - as I haven't tried this, I can't confirm it - but the text indicates it is NOT conventional electrolysis - which as you have stated is inefficient.

The other thing you brought up was storage - but this burns the fuel as soon as its made - there is no storage except for the water - a small amount of vapor is stored at the top of the cyclinder at 30kPa - as it is burned, it is replced.

It sounds like you are talking about some sort of Ionic separation (Akin to NaCl separating by ions in water solution) and this is a new bit of information to me.

The only problem that I see, is that when you separate H2O into H and O by ionic means, then the valance shell electrons are already "Bound" in the ionic solution (HHO Gas) and thus, could not be used in a chemical reaction.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the Meyers cell, I have personally tried to build the dual 555 timer circuit... but I could not locate the high current gates necessary for the device (Small towns suck in that respect).

What I am trying to say, is that if this cell produces more energy in the form of HHO gas than it takes in to MAKE that gas... then it must extract that energy from somewhere...

Therefore, the water is NOT a necessary part of the actual reaction, and given enough understanding, it should be possible to create an electric generator capable of harnessing... whatever power source that this cell harnesses.

The water, as has been said before... is just a catalyst.

@ziggy1706

IM somewhat an amateur auto mechanic. hobby rather. Water goign into yuor combustion chamber isnt that good an idea. why? BEcause engines DO rust, number 1. Number 2, rare, but yuo could risk hydrolocking the pistons up..that would equal dead engine/and or time for new one.

You do know that besides CO2 and CO, one of the byproducts of burning Gasoline is H2O, right?

By weight, half of your car's exhaust is Water...

So I don't see how JUST using water would be any more detrimental to your engine than gasoline would.

(Gasoline) + (Oxygen) = (CO2) + (Water)
C8H18 + 12.5 O2 --> 8 CO2 + 9 H2O

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Cool.I don't know about that page in question,never built it...but i've always wondered what happened to this guy and burning salt water with frequencies.
www.post-gazette.com...

Haven't heard much about him or if it was fake etc..

And you will never hear from him again.

John Kanzius died from pneumonia on February 18, 2009, at a hospital near his winter home near Sanibel, Florida

Source

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
It sounds like you are talking about some sort of Ionic separation (Akin to NaCl separating by ions in water solution) and this is a new bit of information to me.

Nope - doesn't at all look like ionic separation. It is done by using an alternating wave form apparently. This makes complete sense to me - electromagnetic fields can be tapped for energy independtly from the input power - this is something that has been suppressed. You can EASILY confirm this in your own mind however. Think about a permanent magnet, pick up a paper clip - now pick it off - set it down and do it again. THe magnet does not get hot - does not lose charge - the field is an energy field that can be tapped for energy over and over again.

What I am trying to say, is that if this cell produces more energy in the form of HHO gas than it takes in to MAKE that gas... then it must extract that energy from somewhere...

Therefore, the water is NOT a necessary part of the actual reaction, and given enough understanding, it should be possible to create an electric generator capable of harnessing... whatever power source that this cell harnesses.

The water, as has been said before... is just a catalyst.

Ok - I think you are right - the energy is taken from the electric field, when you alternate the field, the molecules get flipped every time the field flips - I have no idea how this thing works really - but I can say that the work done to orient the water molecules doe not draw energy from the source field - it simply happens as a consequence of the field existing.

As far as water is concerned - it is required, because it is a polar fluid - this is a similar principle that is used in a microwave - because water is polar you can jiggle it with a field. The CRUCIAL and CRITICAL difference - is that in a microwave - the waves are consumed as they impact a water molecule - where as in a field, no energy is consumed - the particles themselves provide the energy to align themselves to an external field.

Where does the energy come from? It comes from the electrons inside the particles - an electron is an infinite energy source - it always moves at a fixed speed in an atom - its battery never runs out - no matter how long it lives - it keeps on running and running - like the energizer bunny - so the ENERGY for this device comes from the infinite energy source contained in every atom.

Seems like I do know how this works after all.

Also - what I was referring to when I said the water is required - is that you must have an expanding gas to drive a piston - the amount of hydrogen and oxygen that is actually separated is probaly a small fraction of the total vapor that enters the combustion chamber. Therefore the remaining is probably water as mist - ie micrometer diameter particles - they will readily turn to steam - creating the driving force for the engine - so in that regard a certain amount of water is required. If ALL of the material flowing into the combustion chamber was hydrogen and oxygen - you would probably burn way too hot - and the explosive force might shatter your rings, or blast your spark plugs out like bullets.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
With the right temperature and compression, plain water burns just fine, in fact, with quite a bang as you have both hydrogen and oxygen converted in the cylinder. 100 proof (50% water) pure alcohol allows you to reduce the required temperature and compression ratio as well as keeping the fuel from freezing in all but the coldest places.
The only hitch being getting the temps up and installing a compression release system, as the bugger would be a bear to start at high compression.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join