It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of creation, genetic manipulation and reality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by OldThinker
2nd....question, who are you addressing here? youguys, doesn't have a handle/avatar?

What do you think?

I'm sorry, was my question confusing??????

Let me clarify,k?

"Are you talking to me?" Deniro, in the mirror, if u are old enough? If not google it, pls....

And re-state it so the ole guy can understand...me, not you...ok?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

2nd....question, who are you addressing here? youguys, doesn't have a handle/avatar?

What do you think?

I'm sorry, was my question confusing??????

Let me clarify,k?

"Are you talking to me?" Deniro, in the mirror, if u are old enough? If not google it, pls....

And re-state it so the ole guy can understand...me, not you...ok?

When I say "you guys" its is like addressing a group of people, a collective. Hows everything in the pimp business?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

you guys...started on post 8, thread 1, that would be you....

And the PIMP comment was a nice DISTRACTION to my question, btw, was she HOT?

OT

PS: Pls move on to some UFO thread, HERE, we are about answering questions raised...not diversion....

Really, aren't you better than that???

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

you guys...started on post 8, thread 1, that would be you....

And the PIMP comment was a nice DISTRACTION to my question, btw, was she HOT?

OT

PS: Pls move on to some UFO thread, HERE, we are about answering questions raised...not diversion....

Really, aren't you better than that???

Are you wrong in the head or something? Tell you what mate, take a look over the posts again and come back to me.

By the way the pimp comment was from the film Taxi Driver (that you asked me to google, rememeber?) wake up dude.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Taxi, google???

Again?

OT

PS: out of my head? you been talking to the wife?

Back on topic huh...pls respond....that what she said? I just checked....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh well. This thread was moved to skunk works do you believe it? I thought I was correct in posting this in the conspiracies in religion forum. What do I know? Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Does anyone see the logic in this theory?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Again, for whatever reason they decided to move this to skunk works. I don't see it but oh well. So, does anyone see this theory as viable or can anyone offer any insight as to another suggestion?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This theory is way to cool to just let end here. Can anyone give suggestions as to the theory I laid out in the opening post. I just thought more people would have found this interesting is all.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This theory bears a striking resemblance to the that of the annunaki. Supposedly manipulating man genetically and enslaving them only to have man revolt and take the planet. A little opposite of the Bible story of God creating man, but very similar.

Well thought out and Good theory. Since all stories in every holy book around the planet are only offshoots of the original stories. It would make total sense

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Good point Mr. Toodles! I haven't read up on that particular theory too much. I know it has something to do with aliens coming back to earth from a planet that would be visible to us soon. This is an interesting correlation you have uncovered and you have given me a reason to look into this story more.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeah man. Zecharia Sitchin wrote 12 books on the subject, although I doubt if you can take much of what he says with any serious thought. But, all the same, it is interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The more I looked into it, the more I realized that these two theories are at odds with eachother. My theory applies to the Biblical creation whereas the theory you referred to is about another planet all together. Interesting to say the least though and worth considering. Maybe I have to realize a broader picture.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They are opposite yes, but both go along the lines of Creationism. But who is to say that Evolution and creationism cant both be right? Apes evolved into primitive humans, then our evolution was interfered with by Aliens who infused us with some of their genetic material to make us smart enough to do slave labor. Ever wonder why Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat of the fruit of Knowledge of Good and evil? Simply cause god said so. But why would god want us to be ignorant? Why would an alien want us ignorant? So we do not see their flaws and why their actions against us were wrong. When slaves were sent to America from Africa way back in the day, why weren't they allowed to go to school? So they would stay ignorant.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You see, your questions raise even more serious questions. The tree of the knowlege of good and evil were put there for a reason. God knew that they would be tempted and eat it. He knew that they would disobey.

The thing you have to ask is why? You have to look at the bigger picture and try to grasp the whole thing. Why allow such things in the first place? In my theory I described Satan using man to fashion a creature that could penetrate the garden and influence the two humans with souls.

God surely knew this would happen if you take what the Bible says about God. So there has to be a reason He allowed this take place. The Bible also says that God is love. With this, according to the Bible, there has to a loving reason behind it. At least as far as my thinking goes. What say you?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, in regards to the human "soul". There are many scientific explanations to the emotion we feel. I know most of them, but have never been too fond of science that dabbles into the core of human existence. Kinda puts the whole thing to shame when a few firing neurons can explain us entirely.

The concept of love is somewhat of an alien feeling for me. I turned my back on it long ago when I realized love only brings more pain to the already crappy world. A part of me hopes there is a loving God who will save us all, but I just can't bring myself to put faith into it. (prolly stems entirely cause I was forced into the mormon church as a child and have strongly disliked the idea of a God ever since)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join