It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obe that i think lead me to akashic records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
IN dec Of 08 i had a spontanous kundalini awaking,at the time i had no clue what was happening to me,i thought it was evil at first because before that i suffered from servere sleep paralysis since the age of 7.Ive had my share of paranormal experiences(ghost/Ets/lights/ufos) and when this kundalini thing happend it just open up a whole nother can of worms and i just felt hopeless why me,i didnt want this stuff to happen to me,i just wanted to be normal

The first couple of Dayswith kundalini were unbearable,i almost lost it,overwelming energy/viberations/Visual snow/panic attacks/seizures...i never had any of these thing happen before in my life

One nite i go to bed and as im in a deep sleep i wake up to a tunnel of white light on my ceiling right above me...and i start floating out of my body and as im going towards this lgiht i start to see a grass and tress and flowers.Hills/mountains/beachs...all glowing with a aura

as im floating in this world,im just amazed and shocked at the beauty and i was so happy and filled with love,and a voice came to me and said" let go" and i knew it was talking about the energy so i took a deep breathe and then the voice said"this may hurt" andi was engulfed in flames,and my skin was peeling and crusting off me.at this point im rolled in a ball while i was floating in the air,then the flames died down and i opened my eyes to see that i had brand new skin that was glowing like i becames apart of the world...so after that i started to explore and enjoymy time there

My 2nd OBE was the same way(tunnel of light and this world)but i came out the tunnel to this building the spiraled up to a sharp point(TALL)and i walk in and i see a bunch of ppl in robes mostly men with dark brown hair or snow white hair and what seems to be a library....im walking around and i see this book called THYMOS Or THYMUS and it just drewme in so i went to it and skimed through it to find pictures of me in it,I said to myself who is this and somebody answered "thats you"..i said"ME?"..."yes that u" i knew it was me but i couldnt figure out why i was in a book lol and it was a lady with dark brown hair next to and she said"yes thats u,a lot of ppl arent done and wont be for a long time but it seem you are"and i looked up to see all the ppl in the library were smileing at me ...giving me a smile as good job like they were proud of me.Then i just got extremely happy and relief like finally im done...

and i think that it meant i was done here on earth after i woke up

Please move if in wrong place

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Have you posted this story before? I swear I've read a previous account somewhere on ATS describing the exact same thing regarding traveling to another place and having their skin burned off.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
yea,but i was asking a diffrent question on that thread and give this as backround info on my experiences and before this thread i was reading a thread on the A-records and i wanted to know if anybody could give me there take on the A-records and is it a possiablitiy that i was there

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Oh, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I asked for my own peace of mind because it sounded so familiar - deja vu.

Honestly, I haven't experienced this, though I would love to. I find all that you have said to be fascinating.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
awe ok lol but yea ive been there 4 times....those 2 times on this thread and 2 other times where i was (assuming)being taught how to heal..and just exploring..

here another thread where u might of read about it..its more in detail about my experiences since they started at age 5
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join