It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoner Train Cars - Halliburton Built - Ready In The US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now I am not an expert on train cars, thats why I am posting this.
If anyone here can give a reasonable explanation for what kind of train cars these are I would appreciate it.

I hope there is a more benign explanation for this.

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Your fiat money at work building these bi-level prison cars (by the thousands according to the San Francisco Chronicle) built by KBR (Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton). These were parked on the tracks behind a pecan orchard managed by one of my friends in Texas a few months back. They were completely hidden from the highway that paralleled the orchard.The Fetid Feds only moved them at night. It has been reported that some of these beauties have been prepositioned in each state. (Submitted by Ric H.)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not to be too much of a skeptic....but, you know how we are...

Do you have a link saying these cars were actually made by the Haliburton subsidiary? They look a lot like car carriers.

I don't see why FEMA, or anyone else would need to make special cars for herding folks into a camp, or something...there are plenty of cargo containers already. Why waste any of their money to make things more humane for anyone else?

They look a lot like car carriers.

Edit to change 'like' to link.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Yeah ive seen these a lot as ive lived in several towns with really active train transports.

What they are is for transporting vehicles, thats the kind of train car it is, there are also stock (cattle cars) designed very similar. Now, if they are being used for something else who knows.

But given what i know of Texas (im from there) and the location of the ones you mentioned, i would say they are probably being used, or WILL be used for that, however, with all the crazy stuff going on in the last year and its escalation, who knows.

I think its very important that we be objective regardless, I also believe its safer to sleep with one eye open
nice find

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My sister has been seeing these located in San Fran. they are kind of hidden - I have asked her to get a photo of them. I hope that will be coming in the not too distant future, so I can show it.

I also saw these in Atlanta - when I was driving through - last month.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I have nothing further than those images, I know this is the home of the skeptic and that's why I posted them here.

I am not friend of the NWO and I believe that it is very real but I also know that the net is packed with liars and people that do not know what they are talking about.

The purpose of this post is to find an alternate explanation other than the one that is provided with the images.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Thank you for the post, and I do agree on keeping our eyes open.
Your information gave me a great place to start looking, again thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well lets hope that they are for cars as the design seems to jive with transporting vehicles as it keeps them protected from the elements.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Those are for moving cars. What you are seeing is the latest version and suppose to be more secure than the older ones. The reason you see them sitting all over the place or left on a siding somewhere is because as a Nation we are not selling many cars these days.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Seems that these are for cars.

Google the Automax railcar for more images.

I know one of my fellow ATS members would help solve this.

Thanks to all for helping debunk this.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Not to be too much of a skeptic....but, you know how we are...

Do you have a like saying these cars were actually made by the Haliburton subsidiary? They look a lot like car carriers.

I don't see why FEMA, or anyone else would need to make special cars for herding folks into a camp, or something...there are plenty of cargo containers already. Why waste any of their money to make things more humane for anyone else?

They look a lot like car carriers.

maybe, but I wonder why ventilation is needed for cars?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kflei

I am thinking so humidity wont build up.
Just a guess though.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen Why waste any of their money to make things more humane for anybody else?

I agree it would be a waste, unless these are the cars that will transport the "slave labor" candidates from site to site. A link would be helpful to this thread supporting who actually made the cars but again, without seeing any pictures of the inside it is lacking anything to really support the title of the thread. Not saying this is way off but with the crowd on ATS, this would need some more info to justify merit. No question our government is filled with dirty scoundrels with evil motives, it is just finding the proof to substantiate the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

weird on the second photo, it says "Building America" on the side of the train...

odd

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The Rense source link leads to an article from feb 2008,

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

No pics of the trains there that I could see.
Trains like that could carry pretty much anything I guess,cars, people,whatever.Are they prison trains?
I hope not and think not-because they have been photographed.I think if prison trains on this scale were to exist,they would do so in the secret underground tunnel systems of TPTB,not out on normal rail networks.

Unrelated side note
warning:silly)
I typed in the number of the train car:train CMO 800054
into google,and found something odd,but unrelated to the topic im afraid:

Go to the very bottom othe the page,right hand corner.

www.pacific-western-rail.com...

Can you see it?

"Train Addiction Help Line: 1 866 840 7777"

Heheh,
"Please help me with my train addiction"
How many people call that line I wonder...most train addicted people I know would be too ashamed to even acknowledge they have a train problem...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

weird on the second photo, it says "Building America" on the side of the train...

odd

That's the motto for Union Pacific Railways.
www.up.com...

No offense folks but this one is a red herring.

The holes are more than likely to allow some air flow to go through during dangerous high winds.

Another picture of said 'car carriers' being loaded.

www.johnnyjet.com...

Looks like the like the same sort of 'car carrier' in the OP doesn't it.

Truthfully, while any transport vehicle, rail car, truck etc. can be used for nefarious purposes, I'd have to call this one as bogus.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

M.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

odd

NO. Not 'odd' at all, it is the Union Pacific RR's Company slogan!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I believe they are used to transport cars primarily.

On the conspiratorial side, nothing says they cannot be used to transport humans in the event of situation X. After all, cattle trains were used to transport prisoners during WWII. No reason they can't use automobile trains during WWIII.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When I lived in Fremont, CA the trains coming from the GM Plant in the south part of the city would cause all kinds of traffic problems.

They switched to night transports as the city grew.

When GM was making ass loads of vehicles they didn't just have them driven to locations all over the country ... they loaded them on cars like you saw in the OP's pictures and sometime they were cars that looked more like car carriers that you see on the highway.

They appeared to use whatever car carriers they had handy ... and the trains would have 5-10 engines pulling a train that could reach a mile or more in length. After a while you learn to live with the railroad intersections and attempt to avoid them. Delays could easily turn into 20 mins. or more.

Here's a satellite photo of the GM Plant in the southern part of Fremont, CA.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7e5add85e4d.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a link to [color=gold]Google Maps so that you can zoom in to get a better idea of just how massive the location occupies.

Yeah, they can be used for moving hordes of people but that's not scheduled yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is much activity in canada(east coast) where rail lines and buildings have been purchased in a scence, by the US. Here they have recieved a massive contribution from companies to increase the weight load these lines can hold, supposedly to carry more via train rather than by truck so as to lower carbon emmisions. This is very odd since on the east coast the only means holding us to the country is that of the Navy and military bases. Many bases. Oh and most of these line connect directly to the bases in halifax and Gagetown. Again if you lived country you would understand that nova scotia is relatively cut off from the rest of the country and for the most part unliked by government. So really odd to get any support. If anyone has heard of the rumors of the FEMA buildings near Halifax please offer some info.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well I work for the railroad in the Midwest and thos are car haulers we do however ship for the DOD and those car numbers are labeled DODX in the system to ensure importance they do have cars that you are looking for and I have seen them will get you pics and vid and will post when I get them

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join