It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing this down before I forget...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello,

Last night, well just now I had a dream. Okay, I always dream so nothing new there, but this was in a way different. I was more aware. That's the only way I can explain it atm. A lot of it had a sexual theme to it. Now I know that sounds strange if you weren't in my dream but here me out. It was a long dream, and I was traveling to many new but familiar places. Here's the thing, I could remember the names of these places. They weren't Earth, imo. They were like Earth, but they weren't Earth. I even remembered some of the "characters" that played different parts in my dream. I don't know how else to explain that, but maybe someone has experienced something similar, and knows what I mean. As I woke up, a series of thoughts races through my head that caused me to ponder something that had nothing to do with my dream. As I was pondering this, I realized I had forgotten the names of the worlds and characters that played different roles in my dream all together. I feel like the thoughts were on purpose to focus on me forgetting, because this information was so crystal clear to me, I was gonna have no problem taking it back to the awake side. Just now as I was typing this my wife came over with the vacuum cleaner nudging me to move from the computer. She rarely does this. She also tried to wake me up several times this morning for no good reason. It's my off day for goodness sakes, why was she so persistent on waking me up. I was determined to stay on that side and pick up on more, because I was more aware of what was around me in the dreams. Four or five times she tried to get me up. Telling me I didn't need to sleep all day. I usually don't sleep this late, but I hope you can understand why I needed to. Anyway, maybe she has nothing at all to do with it and I'm just a little paranoid, but I don't know lol. She even "accidentally" dropped my favorite New Orleans Saints glass cup when trying to get me up this last time, but I was already sitting up in bed. Anyway back to the dreams. There were these two young men who were watching me at all times during my travels and encounters. I didn't notice them at first because they were just blending in, but then in the very last encounter they seemed very interested in what I was doing. So interested, I noticed them. It's then when I became aware they had been there throughout the whole dream observing me. Observing the choices I made. My likes and dis-likes. They didn't have a note pad, but I could sense they were jotting all this down somehow. When I became aware of them, they quickly walked off trying to blend back into the crowd and scenery, but they walked different. They communicated different. They were not blending in at all, lol. They were both tall, thin, lanky, red headed, and wore dark glasses. When I said it was sexually themed, I mean there was a lot of encounters with women who were flirting. Almost seducing. Okay I liked it, but I couldn't help it lol. I mean it was a dream. I think. I kissed many different women, and it got a little heavy, but that's as far as it went. My goodness, typing this just sounds crazy, but it means something. Almost like there is SO much knowledge we forget on this awake side. Over there, it's free access. I think it was sexually themed for a reason. Either as a distraction or an observation by them, I don't know.

Anyway, it was really cool, and I was more aware of my surroundings than usually. This has happened a few other times in my life. One time I even brought back a name with me. A name I feared in my dream. The best way I can pronounce it is She-tan or Shi-than. When I remember names or such in my dreams, it almost feels like an accomplishment. Not regular names, but names I feel like I'm not supposed to know.

In conclusion, I hope you all don't think I'm too nuts lol, and maybe someone has had similar experiences they could share with me.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
LOL, and while finishing the post, a promo for district 9 comes on TV. Awesome haha

Second line.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Ahh, I am wiping the tears from my eyes from laughing so much. Not at you..but at the way you wrote this post...especially about your wife.
Yes, once I woke and knew for a split moment that I knew it all, understood everything. Then the moment I tried to recall it....gone. And that was without any subversive partner dropping my favourite cup 'accidentally' or trying to stop me type....lol
Do please write if you have any more dreams...lol ....you did me good there

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Rofl I'm laughing with you, it's almost comical, but it really happened that way. It has really faded now. It was crystal on the other side. I laughed at myself posting it haha

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You really need to pick up copies of Robert Monroe's books - monroeinstitute.org.

"Journey Out of the Body" is his first book, and covers many of the themes you discuss here. I think you would find it helpful in analyzing your dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bizzare...

I don't want to freak you out or anything but "shaitan", the name you mentioned from your dream, is the muslim word for Satan/The Devil. Just so you know

It also means "adversary/enemy/oponent".

[edit on 26-7-2009 by laura petrie]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by laura petrie
Bizzare...

I don't want to freak you out or anything but "shaitan", the name you mentioned from your dream, is the muslim word for Satan/The Devil. Just so you know

It also means "adversary/enemy/oponent".

[edit on 26-7-2009 by laura petrie]

Ah, thank you. I did not know that. This makes sense because the name was in a foreign accent to me. I just tried to type how I heard it. lol, but yours is spot on to how the name was pronounced in my dream. Interesting. Just to clarify, I was with someone in the bedroom of an unknown trailer when I heard a car pull up. The dream kind of paused, and a disembodied voice said this name with haste and warning. I woke up in fear, but didn't forget the name. I knew the name over there, but here it was a mystery. Thanks again

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Autowrench:
You remind me of a recurring dream I had for about 10 years. In the dream I would be sitting at a bank of computers, all in a row, and going in a circle of sorts, by that I mean they went around, not in a straight line. I would peck away at a keyboard, and on the many screens there was a lot of text going across like code. These being would always stand behind me and watch, and pat me on the back when I did this, as if they were happy with me for doing whatever I was doing. The dreams were always near the same, only small parts would change.
Then I happened to read in a book about dreams that if you were to look at your right hand, and repeat three times, "I will look at my right hand while dreaming," you could wake up and control the dream. So, I started doing this, matter of fact i still do it. then it happened one night, I was at those computer terminals, and I happened to see my right hand, and woke up.
I almost choked to death, and woke up in my bed choking and coughing, the place where I was had no life support! A few years later, I was telling this story to a friend, and he turned dead white. He excused himself and went into the house, and came back with some notes... the date on the notes was 1959. He described the very same events as I had! He then told me that where I, and he was was 250,000 miles from Earth, and it was in fact on, or rather in, the Moon.
He told me that those computers were of a crystal design, and the they recorded every thought, every action, and everything humanity did for all of time. To me, this means but one thing....a database is being kept on us humans, for reasons unknown to us at this time.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

your dream reminds me of one i had when i was younger......id say i was maybe 9 or 10 and in the dream i wanted to fly....i know sounds cooky but thats what happened so i went to this computer on the outside of this building and typed in some kind of code into the computer and ever since then in all my dreams i can now fly if im in danger in any of them....ive also had a dream i was in a this is a bit funny but a flying saucer one maned. and went to different gasious planets i dont know which ones but maybe they were even moons....idk anyways my dreams have seemed lately kind of the same....i feel deeply that my dreams are telling me something and they have been but i need to work on remembering specifics....i remember that right after a dream i had i would go take a shower and it would help me to remember the dream somehow...lol yea i know more weird shtuff....star and flggy 4 u!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP.

Maybe your wife is testing you by going into your dreams and disguising herself as a red headed man to see how you react to a dreamworld of many beautiful women.. or maybe not.

I do get sexually oriented dreams pretty regularly but not all the time. Weirdly enough the girls are usually older good looking women who are married. I usually see them leave their husband and kids and then they come over to me and get flirty, sometimes we get kissy and sexual but other times I pass because of the moral dilema. They are pretty vivid dreams and I always get a feeling of connection with these women. Sometimes the connection is more intense than others because.. well, im sure u can guess why hehe

I do get dreams where something happens, for example, I am pulled over by a Police officer while driving. And how I handle the situation seeems to be a test. I asked the Police officer to show me his badge and ID. When I asked him he seemed surprised and kind of gave a subtle smile as if to say "good job" then he pulled out a regular wallet. I knew then he was not a "real" cop then so we drove away.

It seems like you're on to something.. Keep up the observations

[edit on 27-7-2009 by light_circle]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I had a similar experience with a dream. I dreamed that I was in a short hallway, at each end there was a man in a vertically striped earth toned robe, holding a shepherds crook or stave, near the one at the far end there was a door to the left. I asked the one near me what I was supposed to do, he just looked at me, and looked sad. I asked the other one what I was supposed to do, and he just gestured at the door with his crook. While I was asking what was behind the door, and what was to become of me, the 'dream' ended, and I woke up. I was like I hit a time limit or something.

Years later a friend of my mothers related the exact same dream to me, and asked me what she should have done. What has always threw me off about the whole thing is that I never, ever told anyone about the dream, and how did she know to ask me in the first place?

This is the second attempt at posting this. On the first attempt when I hit 'reply' the page refreshed and gave me a blank post input box. I'm hoping that was just a glitch, and not some sort of weird intervention.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I looked up the word Shetan I got two things.

There is a geographical location: Fuling Chongqing China, Asia coordinates 29 59 0 north 107 36 0 east

I looked up meaning of Shetan and got
A Demon, gender Male, Origin India.

Does any of this resonate with your dream like 72 virgins. I have no idea

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow, re-reading this post really puts into perspective how much we can forget in such little time. Our mind must really open up when we dream, because this side seems to be the side of forgetfulness lol. When this precious moment occurs and while sleeping you know that you know, it's like freedom, free as a bird.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
u might wat to look in to this further there was this guy whose name excapse me at the moment (ill probly rember it tomorrow) who did self hypnosis and knew things he couldnt possiably know later he described how he saw everything that ever happened and will happen at one moment it was deffently freaky reading the material when i rember his namee ill add it

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

A name I feared in my dream. The best way I can pronounce it is She-tan or Shi-than. When I remember names or such in my dreams, it almost feels like an accomplishment. Not regular names, but names I feel like I'm not supposed to know.

Haha yeah I know what you mean with forgetting the details, when it was so clear a moment ago, the only thing that really stays clear is the atmosphere, the general vibe of the dream stays with you, but sometimes the details are lost.

Anyway the name she-tan sounds to me similar to sheitan/sheytan, which is Satan/devil in arabic.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

join