It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Depopulation Begins... W.H.O. Operates in Secrecy to Accomplish Forced Vaccination Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
does anybody have a theory about what would happen if they told the military that they had to take the vaccine too?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Well, i guess the elite soldiers (you know, the special units) will belong to the 7.4% and rest......collateral damage.

No need for so many soldiers if you plan on leaving only 500.000.000 alive....

Wmooooahahahaha.....(evil sinister laugh), que duhn duhn duuuuhn-theme

Peace

[edit on 30/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I hope this link works, it's infowars, they are saying as has been on ATS that the Vaccines are as reported by scientist Doctors Poison and don't work.
The was just a story I can't find at time but I think it is in Sweden they are forcing vaccination under threat of prison.

They talk about this happening in US, I have never took shot and will not take shot.

link www.youtube.com...

Great link works and is hot off the presses
edit on 29-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Vaccines are a "scam". Really pay attention to the tv ads/magazine ads relevant to vaccines. They state that vaccines do NOT work for everyone. If that is true, then us folks that don't get vaccines are not endangering humanity afterall? If true, then the vaccines must be for another purpose...hmmmm.

I do not understand how religious folks justify vaccines when some contain "human diploid cells", (aborted fetal tissue). So abortion is o.k. then when used for vaccines? How do vegetarians justify vacs when they contain animal tissue....monkey tissue, and such. Vaccines are suspended in chicken embryos. How about the PETA folks...how do they get around all of that? Muslims and Jewish folks, how do they accept the vacs considering many contain porcine, (pork)?

Isn't the protien prion for "mad cow" a concern any longer? Some vacs contain bovine, (cow). We put up anti-freeze so our pets don't get sick yet get it injected into us via vaccines...and formaldehyde, and msg, aspartame, squalene and polysorbate80. The last 2 ingredients are o.k. ingested but not injected into our system. If vaccines do not work for everyone, then what is the point of vaccines? Depopulation? Forced vaccinations should not be accepted, period!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

P.S. Also, if folks could actually get their hands on the vaccine inserts and read the ingredients list....it would freak some folks out. Do the "medical professionals" even read those darn things?? Another point, why won't docs sign a legal paper drawn up that states that if a bad reaction or harm comes from receiving vaccines, that they can be held responsible.? If vaccines are so harmless, they should agree to sign such....yet, they won't. Actually, I think I read somewhere that the docs and pharma companies cannot be sued or held responsible. That says a lot right there.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

It sounds like they are trying to slip the RFID in the Flu Shot!! Forced so-called Health Care?? I don't think so!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

The vaccine ads state they do not work for everyone....yet, the ingredients list on some of the vaccine inserts tell a horror story relevant to what all they contain....so many ingredients that are harmful to the human system and can possibly cause actual illness and cause the immune system to be compromised So many soldiers have become sick from possible vac ingredients, DU and more. A set amount will be expendable if this forced vac dealy goes thru.

Queensryche fan? Me too. Blessings. ^j^

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I fail to see where it says this will happen, only
that is possible and they have authority and there
was a meeting that has no records...

based on that im not going to panic or jump to
any conclusions. But it is information well worth
keeping a close eye on.

Thanks OP

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Good luck forcing me to take the vaccine. Never have before and whether they believe I'm a criminal or not, I still won't accept that artificial crap in my body. I'd rather catch the flu and die.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I believe the government would be that corupt. if you look in the poisoning of michigan tons of cattle anything that ate the grain was contaminated with fire retardent got mixed with the grain all the animals people were sick. the government tried to cover it up.buried the dead bodies and contaminated all the water and land. I am from greenville michgan was one of the sick ones. The goverment hides lots of things. tests they did on there own people. and tests they did on some armed forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join