It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epidemic Is Here: Will your state invoke Emergency Health Powers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The MSEHP Act has been passed in thirtyeight (38) states [AL, AK, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, LA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI, and WY] and DC through 66 bills or resolutions that include provisions from or closely related to the Act. Source: The Centers for Law and Public Health

The Model Act seems to have been drafted for a different age; it is more appropriate for the United States of the 19th century than for the United States of the 21st century - George J. Annas

Many of you are familiar with the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act itself, yet it seems a fine time to issue a refresher. Drafted in October of 2001 by a lawyer of the CDC, The Act itself serves the purpose of giving government on the state and national levels the capacity to seize persons and property under martial law for mandatory vaccination or quarantine should a public health emergency arise. Critics worried that the implementation of this act "could turn governors into dictators" through the simple declaration of a "public health emergency," which meant under the broad provisions of the act that an influenza outbreak could qualify as an "emergency".

I recall a conversation about a year ago in which a friend, a professor and history major, disregarded the notion that the government would possibly be bold enough to seize power over any event so trivial as influenza. My merely bringing the subject up clearly exasperated him and in closing the discussion he argued that even if the government dared to pull of such a stunt, "The People Wouldn't Stand For It - there would be riots in the streets."

Flash forward to Swine Flu and rather casually, FEMA under its Disaster Assistance Policy and National Guard units across America are standing at ready for leadership to hit the martial law button which has been placed before them in the pretense of pandemic. The reaction of the public, as typical, is one of apparent silence.

According to the CDC, states which have declared Public Health Emergencies, thus meeting the criteria of the act, include : California, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Other states have begun making baby steps following their lead, and I'm sure you will find as the momentum of this event picks up compliance will become mandatory. Here's an idea of the forms of consent to quarantine you may have to sign in the near future should the government suspect you carry the swine flu - this example document comes from Florida.

The blueprint for martial law, compulsory vaccinations, and mass internment of the population under no pretense of any evidence has manifested from paper to a grand structure within our reality. Skepticism before this event was, perhaps, an understandable position, yet as the nightmare unfolds before us it becomes an act of utter insanity. Who would have anticipated that within the first decade of the new millenium, America would end up resembling Europe during the bubonic plague?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It resembles European era of the black death, just without the plague.

Well it looks to me like it's just more hollow smoke blowing by the PTB.

How on Earth could they actually accomplish this?

Logistics say they can't "get 'er dun."

It will be pretty hilarious to watch them even attempt this one. Talk about epic failure.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not all fiction my friend.
I tried to post some Most Urgent message from Jane Burgermeister, but ATS wouldnt allow it ..

It was Faxes you could send to your local Military about asking for 'aid' during the FLE09 drill...

And a requst for 'not getting forced vaccinated' type of email..

But im not allowed to convey this message , and in just hours you getting screwed by the World Health Org. and the United Nations..

I tried altleast, I did my part.....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'll give you an A for effort.

Nice try.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

Funny that just this morning I heard a advertisement for my states EMA that said that Homeland security starts at home, will you be ready? Visit getready.gov.

Guess my state will.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If they make you fill out of form, 'consent' is not presumed. Bingo. This would support the idea of fear mongering to get more people to 'comply willingly'. They can not force a vaccine on you without consent, which sounds strange but then again, look around.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by human8]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Thankx, I dont know why this isnt talked about Every Where, it is not just in the USA , they will do this every where, I also see NO ONE mentioning that these vaccines are two (2) doses.

You will get two shots, so it is not a good thing at all..

Jane burgermeister have Barak Obama in her list of defendants too, as he own shares in Baxter... This IS serious ppl.. How many hours left now ??

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am sorry but how do you force vaccinate 300million people, whom own even more guns?

Again, logistics say they cannot possibly do it.

IMHO, they will set up clinics and fear monger everyone into going and getting shots willingly.

That is the only way they could possibly handle the logistical situation.

By logistics I mean, how on Earth could they hire enough people stupid enough to go door to door using force to get this done?

It is virtually impossible. They would have to disarm the population first at the very least. They are out gunned and they simply do not have the material resources to accomplish the feat.

Talk about the biggest logistical operation in history.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hmm, the problem here is this, they dont need to force anyone, the MSM are going to say ' now you can get your shots at your local doctors office' and people will go by their own free will..

The ones that refuse or fight against will prolla see the fema from inside.
They dont need to fight for this, the military personal are just doing their job, they dont know the agenda...And they will too get the vaccines, first.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The UK probably will...the government can get away with anything these days via media manipulation if they wish.I won't be getting it though mandatory or not...not because i think the vaccine is going to kill me,but because im healthy and immune system is good.I'd rather let my body fight it off naturally if i get H1N1.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My state can't even vote correctly apparently. Yeah I'd love to see how this would go.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe this is part of why Obama had his acorn army GPS everyones front door. This would certainly allow process of elimination(how fitting) to be obtained easier with seeing who was vaccinated and who wasn't.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

new topics

top topics

join