It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Belgian Mayor Crusades Against Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Former Belgian Mayor Crusades Against Chemtrails

www.infowars.com

“We are massively being poisoned and brainwashed” Former mayor Peter Vereecke (53) of Evergem wants the justice department and the city council to act against planes that are according to him spraying day and night disease causing germs and chemicals all over the world. ”Rest assured I am not insane”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Vereecke goes on to say:

“Don’t confuse this with contrails”, said Vereecke. “Those are harmless condensation trails that are only visible for a few seconds. On the other hand chemtrails are clouds of chemicals and disease causing germs that are deliberately sprayed on us to manipulate our behaviour. De councilmen and – women were stunned and listened to his every word. At last some other subject than a loose tile or a backed-up sewage pipe.

“I hope that the city council mobilizes all possible government ministries to fight this mental and physical attack. I have already filed two complaints with the local police, but they don’t to anything with it”, said Vereecke. Could it be that they had a good laugh with it?
www.infowars.com...

Based upon his quotations, he sounds quite passionate about the topic. However, it's tough to tell if he's off-his-rocker or somehow acting a disinfo agent.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

However, it's tough to tell if he's off-his-rocker or somehow acting a disinfo agent.

I think he's the former.

However, the nonsense being 'spouted' by the Carnicoms, et al, can seem convincing to the ill-informed. Sad, really.

join