It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09: Odd Events in Your Neighborhood?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

If this guy lives in Brunswick County he should know that it's home to Sunny Point Military Ocean Terminal-- the largest ammunition port in the nation, and the Army's primary east coast deep-water port

Seeing military stuff around there is like seeing popcorn at the moves.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've been digging up information on the web about foreign troops in america and it is as following.

UN Troops in America 2005

Gulag America

YouTube Video

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Evidence of foreign troops. Canadian and British air force over the Carolinas;

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
twitter.com...

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY REPORT: "SimpleDan76": NY PA TX UT intel 7/28/09: /nddj2f
about 4 hours ago from web

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY REPORT: "mad coyotee"/"SSG Nod" observe military vehicle convoys I-80 Pine Bluffs NE 7/26/09: /nowoht
about 5 hours ago from web

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY REPORTS: "SimpleDan76": AZ CA FL MO NM NV PA TX intel 7/28/09: /mttzns
about 5 hours ago from web

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY REPORT: verndewd observes UN, Canadian, and US activity in Idaho, Nevada: idw3a.tk...
about 8 hours ago from TwitterBar

SAR: Carrie observes more jets over Central California coast: kdfwj.tk...
about 9 hours ago from TwitterBar

DRILL REPORT: National Level Exercise (Tier II) "United Support" 09 September: ifftj.tk...
about 12 hours ago from TwitterBar

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

NYC:
Humvees in full gear, full weapons on lower east side.

Cali:
C-17 transporters flying in/out of Navy logistics base

Somewhere on east coast:
Cable channels off/blocked

Oklahoma:
Camo trucks carrying humvees; near Muskogee County
Uniformed men, stocked with guns
Large helicopters

Missouri:
Cargo planes
Repaving roads

Texas:
Nothing going on at Fort Hood

Nebraska:
Interesting signs

All, in all....this sounds like nothing "earth-shattering" at all.
Send in your reports though if you do see something odd and unusual in your neighborhoods as NLE 09 kicks-off tomorrow.

Paul Blart does exist!! Who is this guy in the videos and why is he wearing a dime store badge and uniform from Wackenhut security??

This guy is just plain weak. No credibility whatsoever. I think that if his boss knew what he was doing online during his graveyard shift he would get fired.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok I just have to post this because it may be related. Yesterday I heard police officers outside my apartment I did not look outside. I just assume they were police officers because I heard the radios. They never knocked on my door nor did I open my door. I heard something on the radio like is this it for the day? Something like that.
Then my phone service, internet and cable kept going down on all day long. My cell phone which is not connected also did not work for a short time. I am not sure where these exercises are taking place but all this happening at once is odd.
I also have been getting some sort of radio interference on my phone.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WE should have an NLE event of our own. US Citizens refrain from working ins support of the NLE posed by the government.

Pay for it now ptb!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

From the looks in that video I'd say that Canada is playing a very minor role in these exercises. You only see one Griffon (CH-146) in that video and after that it's mostly Merlin support choppers. I'm surprised that there haven't been any sightings of LAV's or Coyote APC's in these exercises.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

another report of nothing happening with a numerology report, to boot!

from wash, dc

[edit on 29-7-2009 by briantaylor]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

according to mayan prophecy there will be an awakening among the people. That is what the next cycle will be all about is people waking up and realizing the truth.
I don't think this 2012 is the end of the world but will be the climax of all of what is going on now. People have been waking more and more since 2001 to see how things have been changing.
By 2011; we are all supposed to be more conscious. I think this is what the prophecies were talking about. People speaking up more and more; researching to find the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
so...... lots of hype but again nothing significant happened

or did they just roll around and set up something that were just not seeing in preperation for a future event ???

whats your thoughts.....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well those are definitely LAV's but they appear to be a newer model then ones I see up here in Northern Alberta (I'm Canadian) so my best guess is that all that military spending that harper has been doing lately was for martial law the entire time and not for the mission in Afganistan.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am so open minded that I begin to think anything is possible. Sometimes I am a little naive because I believe that things said are because people want to help.
I have only seen a few strange things so it may be nothing.
The world is a very odd place to me at times.
It does not seem to follow the rules of logic and reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.theobserver.ca...

SPY BALLOON IS INFRINGING ON RIGHTS

An American spy balloon was sent up this week that can read over the shoulders of Canadians living in Sarnia, and they don't like it!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
mediamonarchy.blogspot.com...

Operation: Vibrant Response will follow NLE?

I don't know.... check it out

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Youtube is filtering out the name NLE 09 I've tried to type in N L E 09, N L E 0 9 or FEMA NLE 09 but it brings up different search content. I think the US government is trying to throw people off the scent but that won't stop the flow of information. SimpleDan76, Armedghost1984 and many others posting all the intel needs to rename there tags to keep this going smoothly.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

if that is true big oil, it's only happening in the US
when i search youtube in canada I get dan and others
BUT
i also re-search by stipulating "sort by: newest"
when I search "nle" or "overwatch"

edit
oh, sorry, I just remembered, you're in ab aren't ya...
well then I don't know

[edit on 31-7-2009 by briantaylor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join