It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLE 09: Odd Events in Your Neighborhood?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

So this is just an exercise in preparation for a bigger event? I wander what they think might happen? If it is because of the swine flu. Do they really think it will get that bad?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I'm not sure. But the media mentioned Swine Flu, especially in the autumn period.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

How are you today infin8?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

It's covered in the other thread

For the record (back to topic) I would not advise any ATS member to take pictures of foreign troops or activities - could end up locked away in mini-camps (remember what happened at the DNC)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hmmm i seem to recall people getting in mass trouble over in australia for taking pictures of troop movments and police in the city.... Probably not a good idea to be seen while you take these pictues.

Was just thinking to on the day we landed to come and visit my sister and family on the 14th July in the Uk I saw a mass train of military trucks carrying APC's and random unmarked crates going North from London ??? Wonder if it is related to these 'drills'at all......

Just hope we can still get out of the country when we fly back to Oz lol

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
14th July in the Uk I saw a mass train of military trucks carrying APC's and random unmarked crates going North from London ??? Wonder if it is related to these 'drills'at all......

No.
Common practice.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm just going to throw this point that struck me as odd while watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The military was trying to come up with a cover story for how to evacuate the area of Devils Tower, while the whole time loading all of their equipment into regular looking semi/transport trucks. Then they started putting on (magnetic) placards of common businesses such as Piggly Wiggly, Baskin Robbins, Coca Cola etc.....

I forgot about that part of the movie, but when I saw it, I had to come here and throw that possibility out here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
ahhh fair enough then
just thought i'd check

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Military Helicopters Take Part In Disaster Drill

This is the second massive military training exersice in 3 months in Denver. The first, they didn't broadcast the events and did a bunch of roof top landings and thousands of military personel flooding downtown Denver. This time they were more vocal, but it leads to why so many training missions in such a short period of time?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There have been previous reports on several ATS threads of suspicious military posts that date back about 6 months ago.

Personally I think they are foreign troops but might be suited up in black and have american flags on their uniforms and stuff because the US Government is allowing them to be here.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
According to FEMA this exercise is focused in

NLE 09 will be an operations-based exercise to include: activities taking place at command posts, emergency operation centers, intelligence centers and potential field locations to include federal headquarters facilities in the Washington D.C. area, and in federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and California.

I'd rather have them prepared than not. This is standard stuff on a larger scale. My county of residence practices Disaster response twice a year and the local SRT squads practice on a regular basis.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail" Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
According to FEMA this exercise is focused in

NLE 09 will be an operations-based exercise to include: activities taking place at command posts, emergency operation centers, intelligence centers and potential field locations to include federal headquarters facilities in the Washington D.C. area, and in federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and California.

I'd rather have them prepared than not. This is standard stuff on a larger scale. My county of residence practices Disaster response twice a year and the local SRT squads practice on a regular basis.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail" Benjamin Franklin

Really, I have to agree with you. We've fallen extremely behind on preparedness so in some regard, I can appreciate multiple drills.....as long as thier for the right reasons.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

On June 27, 2009, Will Bratton posted the videos below on the Vimeo website. It shows a flatbed trailer ferrying a couple black SUV Suburbans with Defense logos on them (described as Fifth Army, HHC CSRD). The video was shot on I-35 between San Marcos and Austin, Texas. “I did a tour in Iraq, 05-06, and I don’t remember any civilian models this heavily equipped being there,” writes Bratton.

The transport of these heavily equipped vehicles occurred a month before NLE 09, the FEMA exercise that kicks off this week. Is it possible these vehicles are related to the exercise aimed at confronting “domestic terrorists,” defined by the DHS as “rightwing extremists”?
www.infowars.com...

vimeo.com...
vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yesterday, (7/25/09) afternoon a member of the American Resistance Movement was making snooping rounds when he spotted this equipment being offloaded at a local trucking yard in Brunswick County, NC. All equipment, aside from one utility trailer, was painted in a woodland camo scheme. Equipment consisted of:

* Numerous Humvees in a variety of loadouts, including communication trucks, ambulance, personnel carriers, etc.

* Large general-purpose utility (Cattle) trucks and utility trailers outfitted to carry personnel.

* Up to one dozen military storage/shipping containers of varying sizes.

All equipment/assets were marked USMC.

My morning and afternoon rounds on Sunday, 7/26, revealed that this equipment was still present in the yard but had been staged in one corner of the yard.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There isn't much going on in msm news feeds in Canada about are forces being involved in NLE 09, however I found some at the Public Safety Canada web page.

Link:
www.publicsafety.gc.ca

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Big Oil]

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am surprised how many people are reporting unusual military activity to the User in the above videos.

I know living outside of DC this would be the last place to see excessive troop movements due to squawking pundits and politicos, so I havent seen a whole lot unusual. However, most around here got our cherries popped back in the 2001-2003 time frame with Hawk equipped humvees not to mention LMG equipped humvees perched around after 9/11. So it may be harder for me to gauge unusual.

The law of averages says that even if you take some of the reports and toss them out as pure BS, then throw out another few as exaggerations, and then another few as just normal troop movements...it still seems to me to leave some smoke. Maybe not a full fire, but still.

Its cost a lot of freaking money to move so much military equipment and personnel around...granted the training excercise has likely been planned and budgeted for quite a while...but still the concept is still troubling.

Truly practice for the SHTF scenario...so the fact the government feels the need to practice...I am not crazy to see it as a serious possibility that indeed....the S may HTF.

I think its time to drink.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

I just wish we had more photos and video to support the others' observations.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
my uncle works for those who dont exist. he sent me an email about this i still have it. will post it below this message:

This weekend I was given a heads up for something very big in the next 5-8 weeks, possible starting this week..by people on the inside. Better to use this a preparation exercise...since anyone with a modicum of common sense can tell the Administration has some very nasty things planned for America.... People are going to discover very soon that to trust in Government and especially Democracy [which means a military government] is the ultimate in foolishness as many of us have been efforting to wake everyone too. Soviet Union and Communist
China were Democracies and what the Democrats have been setting us to be overthrown like what they did in those countries. With hard work, we may come through this... May God rule America again, when this is finished.

R.

------------

Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:56:39 AM GMT -08:00
US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Fw: READ ASAP!-MILITARY "EXERCISES" THIS WEEK

Please delete my name and email before forwarding. A friend heard this
from a very reliable source -- TT conference calls.
-S

Also heard something about a Banking Holiday. Closing banks?
new money? It will happen fast when it happens, or if it happens.
-jim

Subject: Fw: READ ASAP--MILITARY
"EXERCISES" NEXT WEEK
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, All,
Hope that this doesn't happen. Just passing on information in case you want to be prepared

I was on the call where this was being discussed by good sources. The e-mail below sums up the main points, in addition to the sender's thoughts for what those are worth. Some of you have already heard the commercials.

The recommendation is for people to stay together in groups
rather than alone during the week of July 27th, next week, when this exercise is supposed to happen. The plan is for [foreign] troops to break into people's homes at 3 a.m. or so and take them out -- the people will just disappear - as has already happened in the South earlier this year and in some other places last year. Seems to be protection in a group.

By being in groups, maybe having a barbecue and doing a little target practice, this will show "Homeland Security" that people are informed of the plan -- and cause this exercise not to happen. The point is to be prepared, with food and water also.

The Powers-That-Be realize that America is waking up and
apparently want to take out the leadership of the movement in
order to disorient the people and maintain control. Another person
in Sea-Tac area got the call mentioned below from the police. Also,
Kissinger announced in Europe that America would be forcibly disarmed in September -- troops going from door to door to take any weapons. Naturally, the interview wasn't reported in America.

Anne*

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, _________wrote:

JUST HEARD ON A CALL TONIGHT THAT APPARENTLY HOMELAND SECURITY IS PUTTING OUT COMMERCIALS THAT THERE WILL BE EXERCISES NEXT WEEK AND FOR
PEOPLE TO HAVE EXTRA FOOD AND WATER....??????
SOLDIERS FROM THE UN ARE COMING--FROM A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES INCLUDING RUSSIA AND CHINA??? AND WEARING AMERICAN MILITARY GARB..

TIM T. HAS PRIVY INFO THAT THIS MAY BE MORE SERIOUS THAN IT
SOUNDS SO PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN PRAYER..HE SEEMS TO THINK THAT
PEOPLE COULD POSSIBLY BE TAKEN OUT OF THEIR HOMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ( HE WORKED IN SWAT TEAMS YEARS AGO
--THAT'S WHEN THEY DO IT). HE FEELS THEY MAY BE AFTER THE LEADERS THAT ARE TRYING TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK. PRAY FOR THEM.THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT STATES THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN--GONE. WE NEED TO BE IN PRAYER AND BE ASTUTE WITH OUR EYES, OUR EARS AND OUR SPIRITUAL INSIGHT. HE ACTUALLY SUGGESTS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD GROUP TOGETHER--THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IN ALABAMA--

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do feel as if something is about to happen.

I've been feeling like this for a while.

Alien Mind

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Dan this is Oscoda Michigan Wurtsmith Air Force Base reporting in On June 15th of 1993 the roar of the engines fell silent. BUT now in the past few days I have seen military planes how strange no news about why they were flying by. Not sur on the planes but I know fighters when I seen them yes I pretty sure they were ours...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join