It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Documented Lies: 158 and remarkably still growing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow I wouldn't accept this kind of behavior from my 8 year old.here is the link obamawtf.blogspot.com... birthers rule obamatrons drool.lol

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I had to add that link to my favorites.

Awesome find!

S&F just because I laughed my a@@ off.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Thanks for the flag, if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have any,not that I care that much about flags but what worries me is their can be a post like this with so few replies.I guess people just don't care if their being lied to.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

edit ;no comment sorry

[edit on 26-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

People refuse to see the hypocracy in DC. Or if they do see it, think that it's normal, or it's how business is done.

It's really a pathetic indicator on our state of the "union".

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
S & F from me, however, this blog hasn't been updated since December 2008. I think the count is astronimically higher now!

The easiest way to tell if Obama is lying...his lips move.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by WTFover]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

S and Flag from me. Mind boggling isn't it? I can sort of understand politically motivated lies (although that is disgusting), but to have so many lies about his life which are totally unecessary, makes you wonder. Of course there can be no doubt about his birth certification as he tells the truth...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Question... when you are reading something out loud and it is not true, are you lying or are you just reading incorrect information aloud? Since assclown became president he hasn't stepped away from his teleprompter - so, maybe he's not lying, maybe he's just reading "incorrect" information.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Yeah your right I know its at least 159 because he said he swam out to retrieve the space capsule when it landed or something. lol I picture obama swimming with a rope in his teeth towing the space capsule like Jack Le lanne.rotfl

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

edit; I forgot to write anything lol.Here is another post from another thread

By the way a good nickname for obama could be king wrong.That way when Denzel Washington plays him in a movie he can say "King wrong aint got nothin on me"!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
S+F from me. Neat site, bummer that it hasnt been updated in awhile. Guess he stopped lying....
Maybe there is another site for that lying teleprompter.

new topics

top topics

join