It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone :) .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've lurked around for a few months but finally decided to register. I'm really into the 9/11 conspiracy theories and am 100% convinced its an inside job. I mainly joined to ask other members how they go about prooving to people that 9/11 was an inside job as I have a few people to inform.. I just don't have the time to read through lots of threads with them. However I look forward to participate in the discussion

Thanks

[edit on 26-7-2009 by SkipStorm]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by SkipStorm]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipStorm

Erm, good to have a purpose I guess...... Either way, I disagree but welcome to the jungle!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Erm, good to have a purpose I guess...... Either way, I disagree but welcome to the jungle!

Thanks for the welcome.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and I respect whatever anyone believes

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Glad to have you, hope you find what you are looking for!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,but if you want to know more about 9/11 you are going to have to read lots of threads and pages of information.Im not much into the 9/11 conspiracy theory ie not read much into it like some of our members.But i agree that the official story is false,im not convinced yet that it was demolitions though.Anyway welcome!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Your welcome and exactly a good view to have. Perhaps you can get some of the others that share you views to lay off the attacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

We are about a lot more than 9/11.

Hope you find the answers you are looking for and much more.

I don't get into the 9/11 discussions because I do not believe it was an inside job. If I believed that I would have already moved out of the USA.

That is what makes this site so good. We can disagree and still be civilized.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Welcome to ATS.

We are about a lot more than 9/11.

Absolutely! I had a brief look and there's alot to see. I tend not to dive too deep into some of the other sections as I find them quiet scary and I reckon some of the stuff posted here could affect you. I guess I'm not an adult and not mature enough for that stuff

Forgot to add in my O.P - I'm from Australia.

top topics

join