It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: the secret evidence of global warming Bush tried to hide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is no disputing the picture.

Argument at this point is denial.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Im not anti-green, I just dont like paying for the luxery of these opertunitist(?) for some thing I aint the cause of..

It is change, there is nothing to be done about it, when it is over, we have the 'calm' periode again until it starts over again...

Shall I stop farting too? I like a good fart, but that kind of methane releas into the atmosphere, we'de be dead..
The cows are farting us till death realy dont sound like a smart statement.
Fart = Methane, Im sure it is intended to be like that...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

yes fart does = Methane.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

He made a speech in 1988 that he had been involved in the tobacco industry all his life. Nothing wrong with that, he had been involved. What is hypocritical for him to show regret for that involvement in 1996?

Your agenda is showing.
He stopped taking donations from the tobacco industry in 1990.

Precisely my point, he jumped ship. He has a new industry to exploit. My agenda is to point out the exploitation of the American tax payers. That's my agenda. Bush and his gang is out or I would be s***hammering him. Algore is exaulted by the current criminals, he's one current nail for my hammer.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

How appropiate to show something as short term as 2000 - now... that says nothing at all, except that the finder and the believers are willing to look past all previouse experiences and facts to "prove" their point.
The ice retracts every summer, nothing big about that...

There's has been warm times on earth and there has been cold times on earth, and these will keep coming back, no matter what we do.
Cycles... crist, we even have a local cycle on earth, called "summer fall winter spring" that repeats itself, but as soon as it is on a larger scale we humans apperantly are more important than the mechanisms that work in the cycle of the solar system or even the cycle of the galaxy.

Stop wasting time thinking about how to change it. Instead start worrying about what you'll do when the next major climate shift hits Earth. You gonna try and protect your precious PS3 and flatscreen tv's or are you going to learn how to keep yourself and your family alive?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
There is no disputing the picture.

Argument at this point is denial.

Sigh..... deduct points for one line, I had to respond to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join