It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: the secret evidence of global warming Bush tried to hide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know everybody loves to debate... and that is what this site is about. If all were in agreement, well.. it just wouldn't be any fun now would it. But as for this one, I said this in another site, for those of you that jump on the cooling wagon because we are having a cool summer, please poke yourself in the eye. How can we, the inhabitants of this planet for only thousands of years have a real clue of what is normal when the planet is in the millions + in years old. One cool summer is not a trend. I am also in belief that our sun is the main cause here, if anyone has done any research on the sun, they would know that it just completed it's last cycle. the new one is about start, however it is a bit slow on turning up the heat. you can remove your finger now if you haven't already.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Warming, cooling what does it matter? Even using the 'science' proves that we humans contribute virtually zip to the outcome whichever is will be. The sooner that we the sheeple realise this and stop adding lighter fuel to the Global elites 'screw us' scam fires the better.

Its been said many many times but once more is still required.

IT(war, politics, famine, health, viruses, work, money, conflict, religion, global ??????....... etc ) is about the control of the many by the very few.

Show me a person that doesn't get this and I'll show you one of the many

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

www.guardian.co.uk

Photos from US spy satellites declassified by the Obama White House provide the first graphic images of how the polar ice sheets are retreating in the summer. The effects on the world's weather, environments and wildlife could be devastating.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Global Warming is NOT man made. It is the result of the return of Nemesis and Nibiru. There is historical data, geological data and astrological data that proves this out. The pole shift along with sun spot activity due to the presence of Nemesis and Nibiru is causing the atomospheric weather on all the planets to become unstable.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

www.guardian.co.uk

Photos from US spy satellites declassified by the Obama White House provide the first graphic images of how the polar ice sheets are retreating in the summer. The effects on the world's weather, environments and wildlife could be devastating.

Global Warming is NOT man made. It is the result of the return of Nemesis and Nibiru. There is historical data, geological data and astrological data that proves this out. The pole shift along with sun spot activity due to the presence of Nemesis and Nibiru is causing the atomospheric weather on all the planets to become unstable.

You can't be serious...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

www.guardian.co.uk

Err, okay... where is your historical data, geological data and astrological data, because ive looked into this and can find zilch. Please enlighten us because as far as im aware Nibiru is a story.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
IT(war, politics, famine, health, viruses, work, money, conflict, religion, global ??????....... etc ) is about the control of the many by the very few.

So that makes you one of the very few? You can't control me bub.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

I am going to believe you are simply trying to apply some humor to this. I wouldn't want to think that was a serious comment, cause that would be without ANY evidence what so ever. ha ha ... good one

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by abefrohman

Originally posted by mlmijyd

So that makes you one of the very few? You can't control me bub.

Good one, so you do get it well done
'bub'? you must be American?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
some things i notice on a daily basis.
in the uk what ever the weather does all year round big citys like london are always at least 2 degrees warmer than surrounding country side.
& theirs a good reason for this extra warmth
so much black tarmac roads absorb a lot of heat durin the day.
cars & road traffic emit a lot of co2/dust/heavy metals wich collectivly stay airborn with all the citys other goings on.
this air born crap can be seen at night, in london the average night you might be lucky if you can see through the smog & see more than 20 stars if you look closly!!!.
in the day outside london you can clearly see a brown layer of polution that hangs over london.
this brown layer keeps big citys warmer than country side where the air is cleaner & you can actually see many thousands of stars.
now most big citys arond the planet have the same thick brown layer & extra heat, i have seen this very same thing my self when i was in sydney australia. so its not just london, smog in california doesnt move till nearly mid day.
i have also watched birds using hot air thermals generated by heat coming of car parks,
all this extra heat/dust/brown clouds/smog are all connected with man made environmental changes & collectivly are without doubt having an impact on climate.
some creatures like the uk hedge hog are being hit by this change because they think spring has arrived early then a frost kills them, some plants are also showing signs of spring in mid winter.
some birds are now being seen further north than usual.
their are no shortage of signs that things are changing.
& if humans had nothing to do with any of these changes, then citys around the world would not be at least 2 degrees warmer than surrounding country side.
any one who refuses to admit these human made changes are not happening is clearly looking through rose colored glasses for what personal reasons ?, greed ? or a whole number of reasons to keep the status quo ?.
you dont need scientific proof any more the signs are right in front of you
i dont know how many citys their are world wide but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know collectivly those citys/towns are iether creating & or adding to climate inbalance-more extreme weather. that means global warming in some places & global cooling in other places,
same ole weather but with the volume turned up.
as for some scientists saying the solar system is heating up, or anti global warmists saying a solar minimum will cool us down.
well check out the thick brown poisonous gas cloud over your local city
what that going to do ?.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
actually its the end of the ice ages, whats left is gonna melt and water levels will be just like prehistoric times...

narrowminds

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i've learned never to trust The Guardian. They are a propaganda machine. I refuse to read certain newspapers like the Times (NY and LA), anything owned by Murdoch, the Associated Press, Reuters, Newsweek, the Tribune....well just about all major papers!!

Unfortunately, we can not (or are not allowed by the PTB) have a public, unbiased debate on global temperature change (NOT GLOBAL WARMING).

With all the technology, decades of data, and insights by 1000s of scientists, all we get is propaganda, mistruths, sensationalism, politics and greedy individuals who hope to capitalize on others misfortunes.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting darn angry about the way this country (and the world) is managed by the elitists and our government servants.

How many are there of them? A few thousand? Maybe a few ten thousand?

That's nothing.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by allclear]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow and here I was buying the mass media hype! I'm glad I read this thread, there really ARE two sides to every story. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread but also to all the great posters who responded and showed different viewpoints, I learned something from you and your links, and thank you for that!

We've seen some changes in climate in recorded history, some not that long ago like "the little ice age" or Maunder Minimum, which happened to coincide with each other, suggesting the possibility that at least some climate change may be related to solar activity or changes in the Sun's output.

The Maunder Minimum coincided with the middle — and coldest part — of the Little Ice Age, during which Europe and North America, and perhaps much of the rest of the world, were subjected to bitterly cold winters. Whether there is a causal connection between low sunspot activity and cold winters is the subject of ongoing debate

But even with climate changes we think are significant in the last 10,000 years, the climate has actually been uncharacteristically stable during that time, and looking at climate changes BEFORE 10,000 years ago shows really dramatic climate shifts, which I think most people would agree were not the result of influence by man.

Historically ice ages come in cycles, and if we are due for another ice age, maybe we should be trying to prevent that. It's a lot easier to grow food by irrigating a hot desert (we already do that in some places), than it is to try to grow food on a frozen ice sheet.

On a much longer time scale the earth will become too hot to inhabit someday so it would be nice if humans didn't have to perish when that happens, maybe we can someday colonize other planets in other solar systems to keep our species going after the earth is a fiery wasteland, though that should be at least a billion years off so don't lose any sleep over it.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Evidence of global warming is fine, but where is the evidence that its man-made rather than sun-made????

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bush kept secret photographs from public. Ridiculous, it wasn't much of a secret.

What's the point of cap and trade if India and China don't play? They're not stupid, and that's where the jobs are going. Cap and trade is a joke.

Instead of this constant stupidity on this subject, how about coming up with an idea that pulls CO2 out of the atmosphere and convert it to say something useful like carbon fiber for autos, structures and maybe roads. Then you'd be solving the problem instead of creating more hot air.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's the warmest summer we have ever had here in southeast Alaska. Temps in the 80's and lots of sunshine. Although I love it, and this summer has been a blast because of the nice weather, Its not normal. I live in a temperate rainforest, and the rain is not nearly like it should be.
Global warming? Perhaps. Something is changing. People can debate all they want as to why its changing, but one thing is for certain. It is deffinetly changing.
3 years of record snowfalls,then warm summers in a place where it should stay around 55 to 65 F.
Not normal at all.
I understand that change in weather is constant, but you cannot tell me that this is "normal". It is not.
Climate change is rapidly happening now.
We usually get 1 or 2 sunny days a month, and now we are getting weeks of sun at a shot.

Just my observations from the ground.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Climate is changing - summer, autumn, winter, spring - oh, my god!

After ice age, ther is warming - otherwise there would still be ice age.

From global warming now they brain wash into climate change.

The fact is - climate has been changing and will change regardless of what man does.

This thread is the most insignificant I've seen this week.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that is called secret evidence.

We have all heard the ice caps are melting but I am with some others this is just a distraction to confuse the public. Wasn't this the coldest july on record?

Thanks for buying into the scam poster.

The internet used to be a great research tool but now with all the dis info agents and brainwashed idiot box followers it is very hard to disseminate information.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

My lastest research shows they had to dump 'climate change' and change it to 'atmospheric depletion'.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Back to the OP...... Bush...... etc.

I fail to see how the Bush Admin. could have kept other satellite photos under wraps -- those taken by other nations. I don't doubt that it WAS hidden, you understand, however I don't think ALL global satellites were under his nefarious control.

I wonder if the real storyis the "declassification by the White House". Why now? These were photos allegedly taken in 2006 and 2007. Is is possible that the inference that they were kept under wraps and now declassified is meant to shoar up the Cap & Trade proposals? This seems at least possible to me.

Also...... what happened AFTER 2007.... why is that not depicted?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
everybody forgot the 70's and 80's Hype about it, when i was in school in the 70's and early 80's this was the same issue, no one really did anything when it was apparent the first time. we even had school assemblys about global warming almost 30 years ago...

now people act like they just figured this stuff out. lmao, on top of that people are saying the same stupid stuff from 30 years ago...

you live in the end of the ice age, its inevitable.

yah thats the ice that formed after a huge object struck the earth and wiped out almost all the life on the planet.

and now its still melting. nothing you can do will even matter.

society is based upon things that accelerate it on a micro scale... a macro scale would have already melted it

now the earth is gonna change, maybey the humans time here is over, something else will replace us eventually....

srry bad typing grammar, but in a hurry to leave...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by werk71]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join