It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France's Sarkozy has health scare while exercising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

France's Sarkozy has health scare while exercising

www.washingtonpost.com

PARIS -- French President Nicolas Sarkozy felt unwell while exercising Sunday and was undergoing medical tests, the Elysee Palace announced.

Sarkozy "felt faint" Sunday while doing sports and his personal doctor immediately took charge of him, the two-sentence statement said. No other details were available.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ordinally, I wouldn't find this news....but, since there is a Swine Flu pandemic runnin' wild throughout Europe, it was the first thing that came to my mind. (Well, I also reflected on him staring down that Brazillian teenager standing near President Obama at the G-8 in Italy too.)

Sarkozy is 54 years old, definitely young (in political years). Does this hurt his image to lead? Has he fallen to the Swine Flu? Will he come to the United States to avoid socialized health care and use our great system?

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Aww, ya just beat me......

He is a link from BBC.

The 54-year-old president, elected in 2007, began "feeling faint" while playing sports.

"He was immediately seen to by his doctor. He is currently undergoing extra examinations," his office said.

The incident happened at his weekend retreat near Versailles, outside Paris, AFP news agency reported. Elysee Palace had no further official information.

AFP also reported that he was taken to a military hospital.

Mr Sarkozy is regularly seen running and is a keen cyclist

BBC

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

I don't think that's the swine flu, the midget is very nervous, he do a lot of sport and these last two years he have more stress than he ever get, I guess his little stoned heart start to fissure itself, at least I hope, don't like to hanging out in France since he was prime minister and few months later president, cops are everywhere even in the train, last time I made 80 km by trains from Luxembourg to france, I had one first police control in a nice nazi style, they came by two in the wagon and said "everyone in the wagon show us their ID card"(they are looking for illegal immigrant) then few minutes later it was the border patrol who control me again and search my body for drugs or weapon, all that in 10 minutes.

Arrived in the french town, guess what? another police control and another one half an hour later, 4 police control in 2 hours just because I'm not looking like everyone, so yes I hope his heart is failing.

[edit on 7/26/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I recall he collaborating with Dr.Greer on Disclosure. I find it interesting that the time line they were putting on the Government for Disclosure to start moving by June. A little before June the Air France Airliner went down and now he collapsed.

I guess the TransNational Government crazies could be trying to keep his mouth shut.

Who needs disclosure when you seen it yourself.

new topics

top topics

join