It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bingo.. another piece of the puzzle...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
video.google.com...
14:15 ... very interesting point of view that desirese discussion... debate...

the reason we have a war on terror is not because muslims hate us, its the New World Order demands that they comply with Law by Man, and I learned in this video, Muslims follow god's law and reject authority by man... bingo... Next week I will be researching this piece, so please do the same and lets get some good conversations from all angles - if this is truth, it is a very big missing piece to the overall big picture... this oil - nuclear - religious - right\wrong - it all boils down to this part of the world... why.... we dont live there so why all of our resources being expended...????

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If anyone has read the grand chess board by that brezenski guy... please chime in...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I haven't read the book so I'm not sure if I'm uninvited here but no matter.

In short, pointing to a book for God's law is not following God's law. It's following a book, and a book that has changed over time. God's laws are simple, timeless, non-judgemental and most importantly, found within if one actually looks with an open heart.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
video.google.com...
14:15 ... very interesting point of view that desirese discussion... debate...

the reason we have a war on terror is not because muslims hate us, its the New World Order demands that they comply with Law by Man, and I learned in this video, Muslims follow god's law and reject authority by man... bingo...

...until you realize that God can't come down from the clouds and tell us what he wants, so a man who supposedly is well versed in interpreting what God would want is put in the position to make laws in his stead. All these religious leaders need to do is come up with some religious passage or another to back their actions up, and they can get away with everythign from filling every government cabinet post with family members and cronies (Saudi Arabia), to arresting opposition leaders (Iran) to executing women who dare to protest against being rape toys (Pakistan). You only wind up with the exact same problem of totalitarianism and intolerance as before, except in this case the law of man is backed up with a "if you refuse what we tell you it'll be the same thing as refusing what God tells you" stick the religious leaders use to beat the little people with and keep them in line.

Somethign tells me they left THAT little detail out of that video you're watching.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
well this political thing keeps crossing back and forth from religous to political ... maybe they are one in the same... but I find it interesting we have a war on terror and we Americans immediately think of Muslims and the Muslims immediately think its the great satan USA... wild...
thats what I am exploring this week... The Muslim Voice "Outside" of the USA Propoganda... and it appears Isreal is universally disliked by Muslims... not from religion but what I see is their actions... which may or may not be Religious in nature...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
well this political thing keeps crossing back and forth from religous to political ... maybe they are one in the same... but I find it interesting we have a war on terror and we Americans immediately think of Muslims and the Muslims immediately think its the great satan USA... wild...

I think it should be obvious why, when we hear of a terrorist attack, that we'd naturally assume the Muslims were involved, rather than, say, the Australians. It should be likewise obvious why Muslims don't like the west when we tolerate gay rights, drink beer, and let women walk around without being covered head to toe. It wasn't South Korea that went ape-sh*t with rioting and burning buildinng down when Denmark published that cartoon about Mohammed, after all.

I'm all for respecting the cultures of foreign people, but jeez, somethign is really, really wrong with those people. Good grief, they executed a woman in Pakistan for being raped.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ah religion, ever since the Romans saw it as the ultimate power - not the reason but excuse to go to war, to fuel man`s need for power and domination, create a book (Bible), spin doctor it to make it appealing and boom you have the perfect justification to go to war. It makes governments cringe when implementing it in so many aspects of every day life.......

Children and prayers - be it saying grace before a meal, or at night time before they go to sleep.

Children and Christenings - Holy anointment as you are adorned with your Christian name.

Weddings - Holy Matrimony.

Funerals - Blessed departures.

Courts of Law - Righteous evidence as I swear by almighty God.

Military Inclusion of the celestial Generals - God is with his children as they fight for his causes.

So as we are led to believe even for the guys just above atheists on the religion food ladder, you will have experienced all bar the military code for the above at one stage in your lives, God is with us from the day we`re born until the day we die, we know this, due to the many rituals that bear his name from simple prayers at food time to a wedding.

You don`t have to be a religious fruit cake, as long as you acknowledge him, but here`s the biggest contradiction to ever live, say you`ve actually spoke to God, and you are a fruit cake, the man whom has a part in your birth, your schooling, in a court of law, your marriage, and finally your death.

He is only to be acknowledged by the powers that be, whom as embarrassed as they are, need your tax money, for their soldiers, for Gods war.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I'm all for respecting the cultures of foreign people, but jeez, somethign is really, really wrong with those people. Good grief, they executed a woman in Pakistan for being raped.

Have to agree with you here 100%.

new topics

top topics

join