It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics from Spain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Dr. Steve Greer says we must unite and stop the secrets of our government. With Documented witnesses of UFO phenomenon that has occured over the years and how our gov't supressed any and all news, TPTB has not realized our enormous power as a group and we should peacefully lead and make our government listen. He believes that Aliens are not volatile. One of the founders of Project Starlight, briefing the president (Clinton) on UFO activity (disclosureproject.org). There are more speakers on the website that follows:

www.ustream.tv...

flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=1868132" width="480" height="386" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" "http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/1868132" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Removed 'all caps' from title

[edit on 26/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is the link to the above video, for some reason my embedding didn't work. Thanks

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i watched them yesterday & unfortunately i believe everyone of those speakers are liars and only after gullible peoples monies.

what a shame...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why do you think they are liars? I'm curious about most things, some things I have a hard time wrapping my mind around, but this has possibility don't you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TM62

just a feeling & the way they say thing like 'i have time travelled, been in ufo, talked with aliens etc. without a single proof. And all that 'buy my book,DVD's or trip to vector ufo's' stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
He speaks of an event that is going to happen in the Arizona desert on October 24,25,26, 2009. A mass communication effort or contact event. Then I read something on George URE's website; urbansurvival.com and he mention that something is supposed to happen on the 25th of October.

urbansurvival.com...

"How the Dart Could Fly:

If I line up the predictive linguistics, here's how I'd bet that it will work out...just a guess, but tack this up on the wall somewhere so you can say "George is a complete idiot...why look at this forecast he made..." Free, too, so no warranties or liabilities, inferred - this site's disclaimer applies and this is not investment advice. It's just when to have popcorn ready in case...and this is about the worst possible case scenario...

August 6th, partial lunar eclipse (I expect to get this one right, LOL)

August 22 +/- 3 trading days - major market peak. Ideally by my guessing 10,312

September 25 +/- three trading days Initial decline and first exchange closings for circuit breaker time outs (since the eclipse was partial, the crash may be partial/bifurcated)

October 16th further market declines or the 55 day alternate crash date along with possible bank and exchange holidays

October 25th, Israel bunker busts Iran as a financial market attention-grabber.

October 28 FEMA forecasting fallout patterns for the US

November 2-6: the Obama administration gets blamed for everything that has just happened and goes into defensive mode."

Another post from TNT news:

www.bbsradio.com...

So I say IMHO....Headsup...and carefully watch what way this all goes.By:Cosmic Observer
Date: 7/25/09 1:31 pm In Response To: HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE GUEST WE MISSED EARLIER THIS MORNING FROM THE EXOPOL. SHOW LIVE FROM SPAIN RIGHT NOW. SO ANY GUEST YOU MISSED YOU CAN LISTEN TO HERE AT THESE LINKS. ENJOY!
COSMIC OBSERVER (Cosmic Observer)
So Heads Up People Of Planet Earth and pay very close attention to what is going on here.....
REMEMBER What was told to us about what......
Von Bruan had warned about would come after the "War on Terror" and a attempt at a new cold war failed.. they would drag out the ET Alien Threat in the effort to Unify the World under one government, ONE WORLD GOVERMENT, ONE WORLD ORDER. Von Bruan had stated it all would be a hoax. And just in my humble opinion if the ET's were going to eat or destroy us they have had lots of time to do this already...when we did not have a clue about them being here or what they are up to being here on Planet Earth...So...IMHO....NO Fear and No Need to run to our Governments for any saving and protection from the ET's...we have gone through enough by now to know how to take care of ourselves and make our own decision on our own without being lead like sheep any longer.

SO.....This could all be a very Great Truthful Open Disclosure...or...the next card to be played by TPTB.
In these days we have to be very aware, wise and keep our eyes wide open to everything that's going on and pray this is the Huge Positive CHANGE for Humanity we have all been praying for...in the most positive way.
DESECERNMENT......Across the board.
Cosmic Observer

We shall see what happens, don't think I will make it to AZ by October, but who knows what tomorrow will bring? I sure don't.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
reply to post by TM62

just a feeling & the way they say thing like 'i have time travelled, been in ufo, talked with aliens etc. without a single proof. And all that 'buy my book,DVD's or trip to vector ufo's' stuff.

I do really believe in the sightings, but not sure about the time travel thing, or the speaking with aliens either, but this Dr Greer was a Doctor and then left to study UFOs fulltime? Is he crazy? Something profound must have happened to him I suppose.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
what is Nick Pope doing there with those fraudulent megalomaniacs? I thought he was a bit more serious and honest than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
what is Nick Pope doing there with those fraudulent megalomaniacs? I thought he was a bit more serious and honest than that.

Who is fraudulent on what account?? Could you provide some facts on this issue?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

[edit on 27-7-2009 by aalien]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
i watched them yesterday & unfortunately i believe everyone of those speakers are liars and only after gullible peoples monies.

what a shame...

Strange comment. Their are easier ways to make money for everybody there then doing this. Since when is attending UFO conferences a milkcow??
Anyone of those people is able to make more elsewhere. What Greer undertook may look like an egotrip to some, but I admire his guts. I never would have been able to do it.

On a bigger scale:
Every conference on this issue is welcomed by me, whoever attends it or organizes it. The more people think and hear about this issue, the more mass consciousness energy flows into the subject and makes room for change. It is the same as with the stupid sports and entertainment business, the more people watch, the more it grows. I'd rather see the Disclosure grow and Pop then anything else.
I went to the site ORIONPROJECT.ORG and send the letter to OBAMA and my own "world leader". Who follows?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Pjotr]

top topics

join