It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joaquin Phoenix??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I hope Hollywood goes bankrupt.

Glamorized violence, unrealistic romantic relationships, etc. in movies are one the main reasons we are so violent and have such a high divorce rate....

The Hollywood folks are sell-outs to the rest of humanity, helping to distract us from what's really going on in our world.

Where the hell is Christopher Walken??? We need more cowbell
Where the hell is Denzel??? We need more vigilanty movies
Where the hell is Robert Englund??? We need more nightmares

Who cares about the fake world? I don't, I care about what the Elite is doing to the real world.... and so should you!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He reminds me of Jim Morrison circa 1970. He looks like him sounds like him and has the same beard hair shades combo that JM did.

I reckon it's method acting maybe for a future Doors/Morrison film?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is all an act. It's his little project. He is working on something.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMojo1971

I don't know what you are on about mate..... there a number of celebs doing a lot in the real world......... Angie Jolie & Madonna are two that jump right out at ya....... anyway it's great work if ya can get, it gets you feeling free shall we say.... have you ever tried reading shakespeare and then reciting a monologue? I doubt it coz then you wouldn't be saying what you are saying......

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since this topic is as far from "above top secret" as you can get, let me throw this in there, Does anyone think its possible that the Sham-wow guy had a part in killing Billy Mays?? Its makes perfect sense! He was the only thing standing in his way!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by patientobserver
Since this topic is as far from "above top secret" as you can get, let me throw this in there, Does anyone think its possible that the Sham-wow guy had a part in killing Billy Mays?? Its makes perfect sense! He was the only thing standing in his way!

Yes, Vince is a very bad dude. Do not cross him, or else....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I went to an all girls school.I played Shylock and recited his monologues night after night during 'The Merchant Of Venice' run.I'd like to think that makes me qualified to talk about this subject with some authority,.....but it doesn't.

Being able to recite Shakespeare doesn't mean anything other than that you're good at commiting large amounts of text to memory and can deliver the text with the correct conveyance of emotion etc.

Madonna and Angelina Jolie adopting 'less fortunate' children is comendable sure,but.....the fact that Emma Thompson adopted out of her race and culture and offered a child a damn fine start to one 'less fortunate'speaks volumes more so than the likes of Brangelina and Madonna doing the same for one reason:
I NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT UNTIL LAST WEEK!
No publicity really.
She never really was the carcass that the vultures feast upon i guess but,.....did you know?
Did you know she'd done the same adoption thing....with a TEENAGER!(*mocks an aghast expression because she has a teenager and knows what that entails!*).
Probably not.We only really hear about the BIG names,the tabloid fodder,the paper sellers.

I respect Angelinas philosophies,i feel she is a genuine woman.Her love for her family shines from her face.Her feelings for those she meets on her travels as an ambassador shine through too.
Infact,i've come to the conclusion that she is either a crap actress and can't hide her feelings or,she is one of the most talented actresses of her time and has us all fooled.
Or,this woman is for real.
I know what i 'want' to believe.

(I don't get the same vibe off of Maddie however)

I detest the workings of Hollywood and it's close relationship with the media.The media will make you or break you,they have an agenda,they have papers to sell.Who knows which stars are on their books so to speak.

If Joaquin has opted out of the limelight,my question would be:'Why?Why do something with your life that will keep you in the media and publics gaze'?
That just seems strange to me,it makes no sense for a hermetic,shy soul to take centre stage!

Having said that i haven't listened to his lyrics,i haven't heard his message.
Will have to look into that before i draw anymore conclusions!

I agree though.They're not all bad eggs.You just have to sift the chaff from the wheat,some are doing good things minus media attention!
Some are just too 'big' to make any choices in life without a paparazzi frenzy i guess.
I suppose this could be deemed 'suffering for your art'.......

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLily

And i know a lot more than you do..... believe me. I won't go into detail as to how i know because that could give my ID away but i'll tell you to believe what i say..... Angie is an Empath.... very much in love with Green.... which means she supports everything which is Green based.... I'm sure she is vegetarian too which says a lot..... i'm not vegitarian but i too love everything that's green!!! Anyway i'm going off topic here.... this was about Joaquin Phoenix not about Angie or Madonna! I just referenced those two in response to a post!

[edit on 27-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe that's why i identify with her?Veg and kids?Hehe!

Sorry i went off on a tangent,been a weird week!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I agree, he is pulling off a great acting job or just totally disintegrating. I can't see the later so I have to go with the former, especially since it's all being filmed by Casey Afleck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join