It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is that the HMOs Want universal healthcare!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The truth is the the HMOs Want universal healthcare! now why?

Because I have come to the conclusions theres several reasons which I will state my beliefs why the HMOs or healthcare organizations would love universal healthcare while Michael Moore made out like the HMOS tried to demonize universal healthcare.

Don't get me wrong I love to see the government helping everybody but I think it won't be everybody but more help for the rich while less for all the poor and even those that were on medicare and Medicaid.

Well heres the first reason: Well while in the film Sicko they were saying that they were bring politicians to keeo out universal healthcare, but my belief is that they did this on purpose so people will believe that universal healthcare will help us all and benefit everybody but in reality these corporations would love universal healthcare because since it's free to all American citizens they can make billions to trillions off of taxpayer dollars, gas prices and all merchandise everywhere will skyrocket in prices to pay in taxes and gas taxes to pay for the universal healthcare program.

heres the second reason: The 2nd reason is that it will obliterate our rights to refuse medical drugs, medical treatments, medical vaccines, and destroy our rights to refuse doing exactly what our doctors tell us what to do because the government can argue that if we don't take the chemical infested, virus instated vaccines because they will claim that in the long run it will cost more for universal healthcare and so then the taxpayers will demand that everybody take their vaccines or goto prison or be fined.

heres the third reason: When Michael Moore went to Cuba and showed how wonderful their hospitals were, it was just a publicity stunt because the Real Cuba Hospitals are icky gross and dirty unclean facilities and their hospitals have very poor care and there WAS not doctor around every corner, just a Michael Moore dream he claims was real. So if Universal healthcare in Cuba is very horrible and more worse then the U.S and that the healthcare programs that Michael Moore filmed as only for the rich patients under government care, then what is in store for the U.S. Well in might be like in other nations with universal healthcare but they are paying out of higher taxes and higher gas prices.

heres the fourth reason: With Obamas new universal healthcare plan if all Insurance companies go out of business then many jobs will be cut and instead of having a better idea such as making it illegal for insurance companies to cheat the poor people, instead he is totally destroying them and thus government forced and government owned healthcare will arrive, we will have no right to open our own super cheap clinic, it will be federalized.

heres the fifth reason: If Obama wants it to be efficient he can presuade seniors to kill themselves for the betterment of our society with the end-of-life services clause in the healthcare bill, and also will force disabled people and actually anybody under social security income to instantly be persuaded (not forced yet) and tempted to kill themselves so that it will be less tax payers dollars on others that aren't disabled.

So this universal healthcare propaganda is to kill, sterilize, and force the population to do every little thing the government tells them to do, instead of the corporations controlling our bodies it will now be the government telling us what we can and cannot do with our own bodies.

I believe it's wrong what Obama is doing and people are blindly supporting it (aka Obamanoids) and aren't debating and assessing the risks therefore this universal healthcare plan will become more suffering to a certain portion of American people.

btw I am not paid by the healthcare companies, if I was paid well I wouldn't bother posting anything or even making videos, if I was a paid shill I would be ralaxig in Florida going to disneyland every single day

[edit on 26-7-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The insurance companies are the ones that do not want universal healthcare as they do not wish to compete with the state health care and are actually paying money to badmouth it everywhere. Even in a couple places where they do in fact compete, people do not automatically go with the state system. The private system becomes better in that you end up with more coverage at a substatially lower rate. It's really win-win overall with mixed system.

It's got nothing to do with anything but money and the industry not looking beyond the short term, therefore acting in a fearful manner. They do not like having to do things differently. The don't see the forest for the trees.

That's what I got about the real motives, from someone on the inside by one who is payed by the healthcare companies.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't agree with you, since it's the tax payers dollars (this came from me not from them, it's common sense) they will force vaccinations. This universal healthcare thing won't be competitive but to completely destroy non-government healthcare. Do you want the government to dictate the pills you pop?

Corporations will force vaccines too but with government they can actually imprison you or have the people burn you at the cross or stake by refusing to do vaccines. I rather that the public not force me to take the damn god forsaken vaccines that murder people for fun and population control.

I'm a type of person that is old and mature enough to resist vaccines. If there has to be universal healthcare then CAN I AVOID VACCINES? or am I obligated to take poisonous vaccines?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
I don't agree with you, since it's the tax payers dollars (this came from me not from them, it's common sense) they will force vaccinations. This universal healthcare thing won't be competitive but to completely destroy non-government healthcare.

I see nothing that would prevent forced vaccinations now if they really wanted to do it. Also, at some county health clinics in state they are available cheaply or free of charge. Certain occupations in the health care industry require vaccinations in order to be certified.

Do you want the government to dictate the pills you pop?

They already do to a great degree, especially in the area of opiates or benzodiazepines, though I really don't want to "pop" pills at all. In one of the places where a competitive program is in place, there is actually less control over prescriptions and much is available over the pharmacy counter without prescription. The exceptions of course are the aformentioned classes of medication.

I did witness a snafu at the VA hospital regarding which particular statins they were willing to provide because of cost unless they were satisfied that the particular one was ineffective for the patient.

Corporations will force vaccines too but with government they can actually imprison you or have the people burn you at the cross or stake by refusing to do vaccines. I rather that the public not force me to take the damn god forsaken vaccines that murder people for fun and population control.

In the two areas of which I speak (being vague for personal reasons), there are no forced vaccinations.

I'm a type of person that is old and mature enough to resist vaccines. If there has to be universal healthcare then CAN I AVOID VACCINES? or am I obligated to take poisonous vaccines?

I'm neither old nor mature but I'll "resist" if it suits me. I'm not worried at this point about mandatory with punitive consequences for non-compliance vaccinations generally.

Edit: I'll double check when I next get the opportunity about mandatory vaccination in those places-- just to ensure accuracy of knowledge.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
The insurance companies are the ones that do not want universal healthcare as they do not wish to compete with the state health care and are actually paying money to badmouth it everywhere. Even in a couple places where they do in fact compete, people do not automatically go with the state system. The private system becomes better in that you end up with more coverage at a substatially lower rate. It's really win-win overall with mixed system.

It's got nothing to do with anything but money and the industry not looking beyond the short term, therefore acting in a fearful manner. They do not like having to do things differently. The don't see the forest for the trees.

That's what I got about the real motives, from someone on the inside by one who is payed by the healthcare companies.

oh, they want the universal care, as long as it comes as a law enforcing us to take part in the insurance scam.....it's the idea that our government should offer an alternative plan, that is scaring them! I mean, right now, the schips and other programs that the gov't offers to the poor, is money that IS BEING PAID TO INSURANCE companies, who then provide insurance (better insurance than I have by the way) to the beneficiaries.
so, talk about the government starting it's own program, well, I imagine all that money that is flowing to the insurance companies now, would be taken away and flowing through the government program instead? not to mention all the ones who would find the gov't program more appealing than the crappy coverage being offered by the insurance companies....well....
what can I say?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by dawnstar]

new topics

top topics

join