It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient Sumerian religion still exists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This is hidden in plain sight. This article will explain everything. The Sumerian religion and civilisation never went extinct, but expanded out.

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes of course it still exists, it is afterall the forfather of all religions and the original story of creation. The jews based their religion on it (and would try to deny it claiming it is their own).

However something more sinister is behind this cover up. It is because "god" has been trying to kill us. Somehow the gods keep trying to distort this story, which is also what Gnostism taught (which also was infiltrated and converted into Christianity).

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Of course it still exists...Utnapishtims Ark is located in Mecca. The Sumerians had been trying for 5000 years to enslave in the inhabitants of the Earth until they were only just recently rendered incapable of achieving they're ancient goals.

For the record, while the Sumerians do still exist they are currently cowering in their bunkers, near death and afraid to come out and fight with the Scyth Lord.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ok is it just me or is anyone having a hard time looking at that site?
probably the worst background you could pick for reading something....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The horribly annoying graphics on the margins of the linked page make it SO distracting, it's almost impossible to read it. Who was the genius who came up with that page? Hint: if you really want to read it, you have to resize your window so the margins are obliterated. Or cut and paste the whole thing into Word.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Press the Esc key and the animations will freeze, at least it does on my PC

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
This is hidden in plain sight. This article will explain everything. The Sumerian religion and civilisation never went extinct, but expanded out.

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

This really is an EXCELLENT article! Well-written, well-organized, and easy to read and comprehend. For anyone interested in getting started in this area, I'd say this is the perfect place to begin.

Thanks so much for sharing this!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Ok that background makes me dizzy! Couldnt you have put a few snippets from the article on here. That might get more peoples interest.
I will have to copy and paste it to my notepad so I can read it. Sorry but the matrix style background was distracting.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Press escape when the page loads...it works! cheers to the poster who gave that tip

top topics

join