It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News Just Admitted Swine Flu Virus In Vaccines!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I can't even believe this...

"But European officials won't know if the new vaccine causes any rare side effects until millions of people get the shots. Still, they say the benefit of saving lives is worth the gamble."

--They DON'T know the effects...why are they "gambling" with peoples' lives??

"The U.S. is taking a more cautious approach: the government called Wednesday for several thousand volunteers to be injected with the swine flu vaccine in tests beginning in August to assess the vaccine's safety. American officials said results should be ready by the time the U.S. plans to roll out a vaccination campaign in October. Results from the U.S. tests will be of limited use to Europe, since countries like Britain plan to start vaccinating as early as August — before any American trial data is available. The vaccines used in the U.S. will also be different from those in Europe."

--The vaccines used in the U.S. will be different from the ones used in Europe. Why? (I'll tell you why..the REAL secret...When the people who get the vaccine in Britain start dying, then the U.S. will say our vaccine works better, but it's the same thing..OR the ones in Britain will work and it can be used as "example" to get other countries in on it, but the U.S. will be "different." ready? look for the next quote)

"When the first swine flu vaccine doses are ready, the European Medicines Agency will approve them largely based on data from the bird flu vaccine, since both will have the same basic ingredients."

--Oh Really? So BOTH Swine Flu and Bird Flu (Aka Avian Flu) Have the "same" ingredients. (They are both made in a laboratory to reduce the population.) How would they know it's the "same" ingredients? They supposedly don't know anything about swine flu.

"The agency let companies submit data for a "mock-up" vaccine, using H5N1 bird flu. The idea was to do most of the testing before the global epidemic hit so when it did, drugmakers could insert the pandemic virus into the vaccine at the last minute."

--Are you even reading this one right? "...could insert the pandemic VIRUS into the vaccine at the LAST minute." (WOW, they even admit it! I can't believe it!)

"Drugmakers including Baxter International, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Novartis and Sanofi-Pasteur, however, insist they will be able to start shipping the first batches of vaccine soon."

--Those companies are controlled by and work for the "Elite" (handful of individuals that want to kill 90% of population). Also, how would they be ready to ship the "first batches" if it hasn't even been tested??

and here's the source:

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I suspect you are reading too much into the quotes, especially the one about inserting the pandemic virus into the vaccine. It is highly suggested to read up on live-virus vaccines which in fact use active forms of a virus (weakened) to allow the body to successfully fight off the bug and then harden against future encounters with the same strain.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by Helig]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I'm not reading too much into it. You are BARELY reading it.

Did you read all the quotes about how they don't know if the vaccine will even work? But yet they are going to vaccinate people anyways??

This is not a conspiracy...it's time to wake up.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Er, the whole point of a vaccine is that it is a weak form of the disease that the body can conquer and store the knowledge to prevent the recipent from getting the disease virus etc..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

but you are aware that's how a vaccine work's, by giving you a small amount of the disease to stimulate the immune system to work against it.

Why are you so convinced the vaccines are going to kill people?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Its no surprise that they don't know if it will work really, how long has the disease been on the radar for? Even with the rush clinical trials they are doing its not enough data to be positive that its going to work, but the politicians don't want to be perceived as doing nothing so they will go ahead and pass out the shots anyway - I fail to see how its a conspiracy or evil plot rather than recklessness on the part of our supposedly elected leaders.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If the vaccine turns out to have dangerous side effects, it could generate a public backlash, particularly in a country like Britain, where many people remain suspicious of vaccines because of unsubstantiated allegations linking the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to autism.

That was before the official agenda started.

The agenda starts now...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Yes that's how a vaccine is suppose to work, BUT you are missing the point.

The agency let companies submit data for a "mock-up" vaccine, using H5N1 bird flu. The idea was to do most of the testing before the global epidemic hit so when it did, drugmakers could insert the pandemic virus into the vaccine at the last minute.

They are using bird flu "vaccine" and "data" for swine flu, which they supposedly don't know anything about, yet they can say swine flu and bird flu have same basic ingredients, which makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

Unfortunately, many people, such as yourself, will ALWAYS fail to see the picture...

Can't help you. You either get it or you don't.

Good luck taking the vaccines!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
oh lordy lord...
ATS people reading a Patient information leaflet [for the first time?], no good can come out of that...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

As an influeza strain the two will have the same basic ingredients. I for one won't take the vaccine as they can be more dangerous than the disease, not because of some plot to wipe out 90% of man kind but because peoples bodies react in different and sometimes violent ways to vaccines. And in this case the vaccine is being rushed out which never helps.

Best just to ride it out. Your in danger if your pregnant or have any underlying health concern but other than that unless it mutates, your just going to be ill fo a few days.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh really? So you are an expert in pharmaceutical vaccines and how bodies respond to them now?

You'll be ill for a few days? Hmm...considering how any other given time vaccines were given out people developed autism, cancer, and other forms of life threatening diseases, I HIGHLY doubt you'd just be ill for a few days.

If this was the case, then why the need and rush for millions of vaccines??

It's all about population reduction and $$$.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
@bobbylove321

I'm with ya, it's all about $$ and depop.

Perhaps the virus is one part of the jigsaw puzzle and the other engineered part (the vaccine) will plug the gap and allow for full DNA attack, a perfect bio-weapon.

In the UK, they can't shift Tamiflu fast enough, as it's shelf life was about to expire.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

As in ill for a few days, that is in relation to the actual Swine Flu, not the Vaccine. Please your quite aggresive, there's no need. I am not an expert on the issue as i'm sure your not either but that would be my guess

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

As an influeza strain the two will have the same basic ingredients. I for one won't take the vaccine as they can be more dangerous than the disease, not because of some plot to wipe out 90% of man kind but because peoples bodies react in different and sometimes violent ways to vaccines. And in this case the vaccine is being rushed out which never helps.

Best just to ride it out. Your in danger if your pregnant or have any underlying health concern but other than that unless it mutates, your just going to be ill fo a few days.

No you are wrong precisely because you are pregnant it is advised to get a vaccine after 3 months of pregnancy/2d/3d trimester [or at all times when you're sensitive for the flew, riskfactor].Because of the complications a real flew can have for you and a child during pregnancy..
Come on people please stop with this population reduction linking to mass vaccination, ever thought about the relation economics and demography?
Yes Rumsfeld is a large stockholder in Gilead Sciences, he just wants to make some money, but there the whole conspiracy ends..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If the vaccine turns out to have dangerous side effects, it could generate a public backlash, particularly in a country like Britain, where many people remain suspicious of vaccines because of unsubstantiated allegations linking the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine to autism.

That was before the official agenda started.

The agenda starts now...

With reference to that point a highly suggest you watch this video from 3mins 6 secs

[edit on 26-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Sorry i should have been clearer. I was not talking about the danger of the vaccine to women who are pregnant and people with underlying health problems, i was referring to the impact of Swine Flu on these people. If your fit and healthy i wouldn't bother with a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Here in the US those having the most difficulty with H1N1 so far are categorized as those 5-24. Normally the at least 18-24 segment would be considered to be generally fit and healthy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yesterday i took a havrix vaccine[Hepatitis A], last year i took one for a trip to Africa so a year later with another vaccine you have one for the next 15 years..Anywayz i spoke with the vaccine women about this influenza thing, and the vaccines we get are perfectly safe, they're also the cheapest there are [in contrast to rabies]..she also said it, with poison and vaccines its all about the dose, all about quantity, nothing wrong with getting the swine flew now, or a little vaccine[little virus] for making immunoglobulins. People with a riskfactor take these vaccines every year and the horror stories i read here are complete BS..

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
I suspect you are reading too much into the quotes, especially the one about inserting the pandemic virus into the vaccine. It is highly suggested to read up on live-virus vaccines which in fact use active forms of a virus (weakened) to allow the body to successfully fight off the bug and then harden against future encounters with the same strain.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by Helig]

I think the OP has good reason for alarm. Besides the vaccine itself 125 million doses of an adjuvant have been ordered. Also since such large populations will be affected single dose vaccines are not practical, except perhaps for trials. This means some kind of preservative, possibly a mercury compound.

The bare vaccine may not be too dangerous. It's when they "tweak" it with the preservative and an adjuvant, then the story changes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join