It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Waste And The Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
what happens when certain chemical compounds (such as gases) come into contact with high heat/energy sources like fire? BOOM! thats what.

We pollute more then anything here on earth, more then we breath, more then we drink, more then ANYTHING.

We do it mindlessly, as if there is no cause and effect, as if, this life didnt even matter, but it will catch up with us.

As we pollute more and more, what happens? Where does it all go? Just it just disappear? is it dissolved into the clouds? Does it just chill in our atmosphere?

OFCOURSE NOT! It goes into the universe!

So what do you think will happen when a large concentration of it hits the Sun?

BOOM!

Solar Flare, and who dies? WE DO, the EARTH DOES.

So clean up your act please, or your children, your neighbors, even your pets will pay the price.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Codazzle]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle

As we pollute more and more, what happens? Where does it all go? Just it just disappear? is it dissolved into the clouds? Does it just chill in our atmosphere?

The pollutants came from Earth in the first place....

Humans and their actions are perfectly natural. Everything we do is natural - even if you don't like it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

So your trying to justify the burning of highly pollutant chemicals just because they come from Earth?

UHH, im sorry, it doesnt work that way.

Want to know what else comes from Earth? WAR, HATE, FAMINE, EVERYTHING YOU KNOW COMES FROM EARTH.

That doesnt make it fine.

Water comes from earth, and we have the technology to use it for so many more things, but what?

We dont want to clean up our act? OH WAIT! you followers would rather waste the earths resources, and ruin the atmosphere and the air quality to make some money, i see.

And no, not everything we do is natural, its mostly stupid, selfish and un-ethical.

Want to know whats NATURAL? To love, to protect, to PRESERVE.

OH WAIT!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

you might be right that humans cause plenty of pollution and we should clean up our mess as much as possible. But claiming that our pollution will go to space, reach the sun, and cause a catastrophic solar flare that will kill life on Earth is simply bad science in my opinion.

Assuming that our pollution reaches the sun (which is impossible by the way) and taking into consideration the size of the sun it is 10000% safe to say that our pollution would affect the sun as much as a grain of salt would affect Mount Everest (in other words, it would have zero effect).

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Perhaps he hasn't seen this image ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07cdc9f7853d.jpg[/atsimg]

The earth never gets closer to the sun than 146 million km either ...
So me wonders how pollution gases could find their way to the sun lol

Pretty sure pollution cannot escape the atmosphere either , hence so called greenhouse effect ...
I agree we need to take better care of out planet for future generations sake though

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Takka]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Want to know what else comes from Earth? WAR, HATE, FAMINE, EVERYTHING YOU KNOW COMES FROM EARTH.

I agree with your sentiments completely, however pollution does not escape gravity. It is trapped within the atmosphere, and in some part is removed by trees. There are not enough trees though, and I'm not sure how much more of it the Earth can take.

[edit on 26/7/09 by YourForever]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

So what do you think will happen when a large concentration of it hits the Sun?

NOTHING as these gases will be killed off by the suns ultra violet radiation.

Hope this helps... AL

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Solar wind will push everything away from the sun and carry it away into the cosmos. Even if the earth itself "hit" the sun it wouldn't make much of a difference.

The reason to stop polluting:

Do you crap where you eat? We're doing that with industry, basically, only worse. Waters are contaminated, the air is toxic in mot places, the "food" is artificial and highly toxic, and is oftentimes made from waste that would otherwise present disposal issues.

Not because cow farts will hit the sun, but because living in a toxic wasteland REALLY SUCKS for ALL beings. I'd like to not live in a global landfill under a black sky dodging acid raindrops for survival, and i bet future generations will appreciate not being born into planet Hell.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is what happens when you watch al gores film too many times and listen to the green party for more than 10 minutes.
Anyway gasses wont escape earth, hit the sun and blow up everything...dont worry now.

new topics

top topics

join