It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So the found the tape of Bin Laden...

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by soldier8828
 


I didn't think it needed a link
I think we all saw the Bin Laden Tape and know when it came out, or at least know that it was soon after the events in question.

Its intersting isn't it? Somehow someone snuck a camera in and starting filming him the day he started "confessing." It also leads to the natural question...If they could *film* him, couldn't they *find* him?

I think it is one of the weakest parts of the "tale."


What are you talking about? The tape was found in an Al Queda basecamp house. The people bailed and left the tapes behind, probabaly with everything else in the house.

It wasn't the Army filming. It was a video shot buy one of the Al-Queda leaders well before the Army had arrived.


RiiiiiiignthT......

They just so happened to leave "the tape" with his confession and have the United States find it!

U.S Forces just so happened to FIND THE RIGHT BASE WITH THE TAPE AND NOT ONLY JUST A TAPE, BUT A TAPE WITH A CONFESSION!!

YET THEY CAN'T find the base with The Man.

He just so happened to confess everything on Video-Tape nice and convenient., just at the right time and he made sure while the world was after him he would leave them a confession.

RiiiiiiiightT.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by talisman]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by talisman]




posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by talisman
 


well excuse me i thought that you were talking about something new, like a new video had been found this week or yesterday.....


Read my post. The found the TApe Not The Man. Lest we forget, they are supposed to find the Man.

Have they found that 6ft plus Man Yet? I know they "Found" the Tape, with a confession, I know its hard to believe, but that is what they wan't people to believe.



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My point of this thread was to reference the unbelievable find(Bin Laden Confessing) compared with the lack of finding the most "Wanted Man" in U.S history.

It is rather obvious that the Tape was contrived.



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Actually, the video that was found in Jalalabad that people call the fat man tape was considered evidence of OBL's Complicity in the 9-11 plot, not a confession.

The transcript of the portion of the video can be found at the U.S.D.C. Eastern District Court Website RE: United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui Criminal Case No. 01-455-A Prosecution Trial Exhibit Transcript of video displayed in AF00007DVD (PDF)

The video that the DOD released Dec. 13, 2001 to the media was a small portion of the hour long video. The media then edited and compressed the video in both viewing size and file size using 2001 technology in order to be able to stream the relevant portions to the public without spending hours downloading it using the tech and low quality broadband available in 2001.

The 9 minute portion of the video can be download from the U.S.D.C. Eastern District Court Website RE: United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui Criminal Case No. 01-455-A Prosecution Trial Exhibit AF00007DVD (351mb Zipped .mpg).

A lower quality video with the transcript/translation imbedded can be viewed on You-Tube



Even lower quality video can still be viewed at NPR News December, 2001 (.rm file) the BBC News December, 2001 (.rm file), etc.



[edit on 7/26/09 by makeitso]



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso
 


This is the same video tape where he talks about 9/11 and talks about it being his plan correct?

This is also where he says most of the hijackers didn't even know the plan until they boarded the planes!

Some things in life are actually unbelievable or too hard to believe. I think this is one of them.

It was bad enough that they had the Afghanistan War planned in advance of 9/11 and were going to carry out the plan, and 9/11 "just happend at the right time.'

But then to add to it, they find this tape "just at the right time."



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by talismanreply to post by makeitso
 

and talks about it being his plan correct?


No. That is incorrect.
It may be inferred, but he does not specify that it was his plan.
Read the Transcript or view the video.



Originally posted by talisman
This is also where he says most of the hijackers didn't even know the plan until they boarded the planes!


Yes. That is correct.
He says that only the team leaders knew the full scope of the hijack plans.




[edit on 7/26/09 by makeitso]



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Originally posted by talismanreply to post by makeitso
 

and talks about it being his plan correct?


No. That is incorrect.
It may be inferred, but he does not specify that it was his plan.
Read the Transcript or view the video.



Originally posted by talisman
This is also where he says most of the hijackers didn't even know the plan until they boarded the planes!


Yes. That is correct.
He says that only the team leaders knew the full scope of the hijack plans.




[edit on 7/26/09 by makeitso]



And you believe he wanted to make a Video of This?



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've no way to know what his state of mind was during the filming.
A belief is subjective and is irrelevant to the thread.

The facts are relevant.

The tape exists.
It is not a confession, merely evidence.
It is easily accessible to anyone with a broadband connection.
It was successfully submitted as evidence in U.S. Federal Court.
The defense was unable to debunk it to remove it from evidence against the accused.
His followers appear to believe OBL appeared in the video, and orchestrated 911.
Many of them have, and apparently still are willing to die following his lead for "their cause".

That is relevant.



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I've no way to know what his state of mind was during the filming.
A belief is subjective and is irrelevant to the thread.

The facts are relevant.

The tape exists.
It is not a confession, merely evidence.
It is easily accessible to anyone with a broadband connection.
It was successfully submitted as evidence in U.S. Federal Court.
The defense was unable to debunk it to remove it from evidence against the accused.
His followers appear to believe OBL appeared in the video, and orchestrated 911.
Many of them have, and apparently still are willing to die following his lead for "their cause".

That is relevant.




In what way is this NOT A CONFESSION?



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver
 



Decide for yourself what is credible.


I did, and your video is a hoaxes, enough said.



I don't care.


We know you don’t care, it really shows. Especially when one is playing a game.


You can find all of this information from various sources like Al Jazeera.. the video I posted is just a compilation for conveinence sake.


“Perhaps you should do some real research instead of “smarmly” blasting out what you believe to be truth.. when IRONICALLY proving my point about NON-CONTEMPORANEOUS INFORMATION and CIRCULAR REFERENCING.” Namely, the video in question, as you call proof.


Hell go to muckraker and do a search, he pretty much debunks the "fat OBL" theory too, and he leans truther.


No, I rather not, I tend to stay away from disinformation web sites and misinform “opinions” thank you. I have my own trusted sources that I trust and I have never told you, or anyone what they are so don’t be so quick to knee jerk your opinions about my sources.



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman
 


eh calm down im not saying anything bad about your thread! i think its an excellent thread i just ment to say that the name of the thread to me (at the time) sounded misleading...that was all....trust me i would like to find out what exactly is going on myself beings is that ive already had to go over for 15 someodd months not to mention otheres that had to be there 22 months i think? not sure correct if need be. So that being said continue on talisman on your thread....good thread btw....



posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
reply to post by talisman
 


eh calm down im not saying anything bad about your thread! i think its an excellent thread i just ment to say that the name of the thread to me (at the time) sounded misleading...that was all....trust me i would like to find out what exactly is going on myself beings is that ive already had to go over for 15 someodd months not to mention otheres that had to be there 22 months i think? not sure correct if need be. So that being said continue on talisman on your thread....good thread btw....



I wasn't at all angry by what you said, in fact I put a smiley in my post


The Title could have been better worded agreed.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join