It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolutionary Guard leader: We can hit Israel's nuclear facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Revolutionary Guard leader: We can hit Israel's nuclear facilities

edition.cnn.com

"If the Zionist regime attacks Iran, we will surely strike its nuclear facilities with our missile capabilities," said Gen. Mohammed Ali Jaafari, according to the Iranian Labor News Agency, referring to Israel
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
more stone throwing between Israel and Iran. This time its Iran on the verbal offensive.

To be honest I am suprised this thing has not came to a head yet. I do think its a matter of time though. when the time is right, Israel and going in their with a bang.

All we need is a bit more time of MSM making Irans leaders out to be horrible madmen, this will help sway public opinion, then its all go!!

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Moderator please lock this thread as this story already has been covered in this forum in the thread linked to below:

ORIGNAL THREAD

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Palestine keeps on bombing Israel over and over and people make Israel to be the bad guy? I don't like it. Palestine launches 3,000 rockets or so into Israel's territory, Israel retaliates, the MSM makes them out to be the bad guy? Are you really that against the State of Israel? I would rather there to be no war here. This is just getting pretty old. Israel, and, everyone around them needs to grow up.

new topics

top topics

join