It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nle 2009 starts tommorow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah and CNN's propaganda piece today of police being woefully outgunned:

CNN PROPAGANDA

Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No i think thats probably right on target.

You get thousands of angry Americans , a lot former military, and youre trying to round them up and make them do something against their will, and id say .......yeah, probably well beyond out gunned!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
id like to curse my little heart out right now on here but.....i cant and wont...i will say that i dare someone try and test me the wrong way if any of this is true....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it is an intelligence gathering exercise then any information the government gets via illegal means cannot be legally be kept in the United States, but if the information is transferred over seas to England, then they could sort it out and report back what they found.

This is the kind of crap they pull to get around the illegal wire taps i think.

Since the operation is posted on a government web site they are not trying to do it undercover. Im sure they do not want a lot of media coverage or reporting but they have covered their rears because they did post the drill.

I do not expect to see military activity in Houston tomorrow or throughout the week, but if I see any I will post it here.

The only strange thing I can report is last Thursday there were 3 large military helicopters in formation flying from the south towards the Houston metro area. Ive never seen that before, of course it could happen and Im not out to see it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Semantics.

Regardless, LEOs are here for training not to pull people over this would also be a violation of the Constitution, too overt even for the PTB. It is NOT ok to create undue worry by calling LEOs "Troops".

People, I too am concerned when these exercises take place, and I do watch them closely. But it is NOT ok to inject superlatives, it only create fear and tension, and besides it just isn't ok to misinform people like this. Take a step back and consider my words before replying.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So any news on anything odd yet?
Not a oner

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It was a Intelligence sharing and coordination exercise. Meaning they were more than likely using fake/notional data.

Do you due diligence, look into these things... but come on.... some of your posts are way off base.

You will know when the military is executing a large maneuvering exercise under a national umbrella.... there is usually a large a huge PR effort on their part to dispel rumors.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Never saw anything happen in my area...SE Texas, Gulf Coast area

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join