It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Sloppy
I found this video a few days ago, im pretty sure it hasnt been posted here (tried to search for it) but i apologize if it has.
Im not really sure what to make of it, but i guess thats what you guys are for! It seems to have a tail that is propelling it. Enjoy.
Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I've actually seen that before, I don't like to think that it's an organism though. Looks like some type of discharge to me.
that would definitely fall under the category of discharge. LMFAO!!!
Originally posted by prepare4it777
Space sperm in an ultra sound from a NASA associate maybe? dunno
Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Sam60
1. Since I can not tell distance from the obvious false spectrum video it could be ball lightening or some related phenomena.
2. If the objects distance is close then(meaning it is within 50 miles of the camera) it might be some unknown upper atmosphere event.
3. It could be some type of unknown animal (ie; plasma based ''critter'')
4. It could be a government/ET spacecraft speeding away at unreal speeds, maybe entering a hyperdimensional window?
5. It could be a particle beam weapon or missile.
Basically I DO NOT KNOW,lol....... But this video is surely not going to help change that! I will say there is something strange apparently going on in LEO and the related areas.
Originally posted by Sam60
I don't think there has been a previous thread specifically about this video.
Got a clip fromShuttle Mission STS-48 a few days ago, and I was just playing around with one short scene in particular, trying some basic image stabilization to remove some camera movement and shake from the footage to make it easier to view. Here is the sendspace link to the tests I just rendered on it so you can have a look (keep in mind this is just a bunch of examples thrown together, so there is not much in the way of presentation here). Do you think this is plasma here Ron? I swear to God the damn thing looks just like a sperm, complete with the wiggling tail and everything.