It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Burisch Claims NO videos or pics of aliens exist online

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
From the latest interview posted on project camelot.

Dan claims they are ALL FAKES.

Any opinions?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

Many would say Burisch has proven to be an unreliable source & therefore his opinion is not important.

That's the way I would lean.

By saying there are no clear pic's on line, he's feathering his own nest by intimating that he is the one with the "truth".

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Proven to whom? To be unreliable...
Proof to you may not be proof to me or other people.

Burisch is the highest ranking person in UFO intelligence to come forward.
What have you got to discredit him?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
reply to post by Sam60

Proven to whom? To be unreliable...
Proof to you may not be proof to me or other people.

Burisch is the highest ranking person in UFO intelligence to come forward.
What have you got to discredit him?

If you do a search on ATS, you will find a lot of previous threads about Burisch.

To my mind the discussions & conclusions lean very heavily towards him being a fraud.

In particular, detailed investigation of his self-stated CV & attempts to validate his self-stated history & timelines rapidly raise very serious doubts about him.

The reading & discussion is extremely interesting.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
From the latest interview posted on project camelot.

Dan claims they are ALL FAKES.

Any opinions?

Yeah, right. And the Moon is made of cheese, and a new car is only $2.00 a month to lease. This is a good example of a dis-info agent, he probably gets paid well to say things like this. Makes one wonder though, why some still deny their existence with so very much evidence to he contrary. For myself, I don't need any proof, having had a very close encounter with two myself in the past. Proof enough for me!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Something about Burisch and Wilcox that I can't peg - con men come to mind (unfortunately) - all talk - no juicy proof - but then again being a whistle blower you could make anything up.

Bob Dean on the other hand resonates a truth with me. He was more senior at "cosmic clearance" than anyone else i thought?

Wendle Stevens also seems honest too.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Something about Burisch and Wilcox that I can't peg - con men come to mind (unfortunately) - all talk - no juicy proof - but then again being a whistle blower you could make anything up.

Bob Dean on the other hand resonates a truth with me. He was more senior at "cosmic clearance" than anyone else i thought?

Wendle Stevens also seems honest too.

I don't think I've read about Bob Dean.

Can you point me at any good threads or other info about him?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

projectcamelot.org...

under the drop down interview menu - this was a very good one. Let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks mate.

I'll read that this arvo.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is one of the few things i might disagree with on Dr C yea i said C and you would understand if you watched lol anyways i do disagree...and heres why

they talk about how they cant see it and how the guy is obviously seeing it on his camera phone....idk theres another vid where its translated you might have to search a little bit tho....anyways here it is

www.youtube.com...

why do i think its real? the people of this region are very spiritual and tend not to believe as some of us choose not too but are also superstious and i guess call this thing a tutual i think im not sure...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I'm sorry, but stiff like that seems foolish to me. I have been researching ufos since 1988 and I can assure you, that video is not real.

The problem is nowadays, it's too easy to fake stuff.

When I first started out, there was a great video called Northwoods encounter. It was very convincing, until you got to the end. Well, the cameraman was attacked, supposedly, and the camera was found afterwards.

Once I watched it over and over and over, I began to realize the importance of asking yourself a few simple questions while viewing these things. Remember first, there is a human tendency to want to believe, like when you were a kid and someone told you he had a superman comic #1 for sale, and you really wanted to believe it was real, or when you watch a ufo video today, and in some part of your mind, you want to believe and you become gullible. It's a natural human tendency to believe in the truth ot goodness in people, or something, but onto the questions to ask yourself.

Who is recording the evidence?
What are their reactions?
Camera Angles are important....why is the camera located in the position it is in, for the particular video to exist?

In that video, the cameraman should be screaming, have dropped the camera, and running for his very life at 3 seconds into it. What would you be doing? Certainly not standing perfectly still.

The friends don't seem to be the least bit bothered there is an alien creature beside them crawling onto the space they are playing in. Maybe they are too stoned to care? Or maybe they already know the alien from another experience? What do you think?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

They are all worth listening to.
Bob Dean is good too.
I try not to just listen to people I agree with though.
Objectivity is important.
People do not go around making up stories like Burisch and repeat them over and over and over, for no reason. There are plenty of fakes out there, and Burisch points out a few of them.
I have listened to dozens and dozens of people over the years, and Burisch sounds like one of the more reasonable ones.
I will loo into the thread discussion though, but I tend to go on a instinctual gut feeling because I have done my own research.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Alright so, some of you are backing him up, others call a fraud. Anyone got a real pic of an alien?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Absolutely agree about listening to it all.

Body language 101 - if someone is lying they show it in their body language - and the last thing I saw was Burisch and his wife (?) at the x convention a week or so ago.

He looked nervous, and almost like he was making it up on the spot - someone asked for a j-rod picture (which he should at the very least have on his laptop) but he failed to produced a picture , with a garbled comment about must be on the other computer - dodgy.

Is he selling stuff? I guess that's one way to decide who is just conning innocent people out of their money. I read in a thread recently $175 for a disclosure kit off Steven Greer - and 100000 for the next tier - sounds elitist and exactly how a NWO mindset would operate.

DISCLOSURE should be FREE for ALL - not FEE for MORE...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ive seen some of Dan Burisches interviews and I have never believed him once. the guy should be locked up in a padded cell.

For being such an insider, why is it that he can not produce one single shard of evidence?

All he ever does when his stories dont come true is change the story and say, "we are on a different timeline now!!" Come on.

To me, this guy does the whole UFO subject a dis-service and he needs to be banished.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There are LOTS of good people involved in the disclosure project.
I have my own doubts about Greer. Anyone who claims there are no bad aliens, like reptilians and everything is hunky doory and they are all "good" is not to be trusted in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think Dan is a fraud. There is much speculation that he has faked his credentials and he just seemed like a fake to me after I saw an interview with him. His claims are fantastic but perhaps too unbelievable and seems like a guy that just wants attention, someone who claims that he's some "chosen one" but in reality he's probably just some douchebag. Maybe I'm wrong though who knows, but he's probably a douche. =D

[edit on 25-7-2009 by AliensExist]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Who has produced any real evidence?
I don't know of anyone who can.
However, Bill Lyne in Lamy N.M., author of Space Aliens from the Pentagon, does have, and I have seen it and touched it in person, a real WWII era, Nazi Flying Saucer Direction Compass, for the navigational system of a real UFO. But, that was man made, of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensExist

I know little of Dan myself, but I listen to everyone, and Dan's stories are no more far out than 90% of the UFO crowd.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Uh, if you seen it and touched it, even identified it, how is it a UFO again?

Anyone got a pic or video of a real alien yet? I'm waiting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join