It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration 2009 - Recent Podcast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I apologize if this has already been posted or made available here and i am just wasting server space, but I searched and found zip.

EDIT: MODS will you please move this to the appropriate area. I didn't realize I was putting it in the Mid-East Topic Forum. Thanks.

From Source:

Peter Collins recently posted a podcast with Declaration writer Bryan Guzman. The Declaration of Independence 2009 is the main topic of focus, stating and discussing the grievances listed in the Declaration.

You can download the podcast here.

Personally I am on board with the Declaration, yet there were and are some items in it for which I haven't found fully convincing evidence. This podcast has clarified a few things and has helped lead me to some of the evidences I have sought.

For instance:

Concerning Border Agents and possible Homeland Security sanctioned abuse: The famous Pastor beatings

There are others, but I'll let the interested so their own searches

For reference:

www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

F acebook Page for the Declaration

[edit on 25-7-2009 by obilesk]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We the Undersigned Declare our Independence from the Tyranny of the Federal Government and it's regimes. And to this end we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our Sacred Honor.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not a point hound, but please flag so this gets more exposure! This podcast is truly thought provoking and informative and hopefully many of our members will get to hear it.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh well. Guess this isn't that interesting. Mod please close or delete? Thank you.

top topics

join