It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW-- Interview with LBJ's mistress on JFK assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Note if video does not play click or paste this url:

Clicky

Or finally raw url:

video.google.com...

Can the admin move this to a better section of ATS.

I just got through watching this, and it is just epic, she details a bunch of insider information.

Some one flag this for Jim Mars incase he has not seen this?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Dang. I can't view the video. Went to google and the video is unavailable.
Second line to add, heh, that ugly mug had a mistress? There's hope for me, yet!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
pm sent to kyred with update link

Edit: Unable to send pm due to 20 post count restriction.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by anomm]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Only four flags in this epic interview?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Any useful excerpts? I don't really want to watch this whole video.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm watching it right now, and early observation of her eye movement to the right, especially up and to the right tells me she's not lying. It's extremely hard to control. I'll comment further when I get done. Thanks for posting.

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'm watching it right now, and early observation of her eye movement to the right, especially up and to the right tells me she's not lying. It's extremely hard to control. I'll comment further when I get done. Thanks for posting.

Peace

It indeed looks like she's tapping in to her actual memories. It is also the first thing I look for when watching any type of testimony. Eyes don't lie, unless you are verry well trained.

I feel sad and discouraged when seeing interviews like these. No matter how much truth is brought in the open, never will it be oficially confirmed. Not unlike more recent crimes.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Come on guys and gals-----
Please type in at least some of the juice here!
I'm on dial up and vid deprived.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Whoa that is a long vid.....hour and 20 min....

I will be watching some of it in a few when My b-dubs gets here...

Something about watching videos/tv/movies while eating that is so satisfying. lol :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody here has heard of this video before, seeing as how it's been there for 3 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's too bad she doesn't come right out and say who precisely did what, but between the list of names she runs through and descibing just who did what and for whom, there doesn't leave a whole lot unanswered.

Very nice find.

Nice?

Great find. And I don't think this lady of a certain age has a whole lot to gain to spin a yarn. Even in her own words, she doesn't have much more left to lose.

Still, it had to take guts to be so revealing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This vid is at least 7 years old tho it may have been on you tube only 3 years. She died in June 2002.

This lady seems absolutely credible and open. S&F for the OP

I hate that Texas was so deep into this

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think the video deserves the Epic tag and deserves to be watched by every one, it is really that interesting.

Can some one PM Jim Mars and see if he has seen this?

Edit: 27th July, Thread moved from General Con to, The View From Marrs by helpfull moderator.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by anomm]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anomm

I was wondering about the marksman she spoke of and found this from 1998

A Texas-based assassination research group has publicly named a man believed to have left a previously unidentified fingerprint on a box making up the so-called "sniper's nest" on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

At a May 29 press conference in Dallas, researcher and author Walt Brown said that the fingerprints belong to Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace, a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Baines Johnson. The fingerprints have been officially unidentified since President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.
Malcolm Wallace, convicted in a 1951 murder and suspected in others, has been linked to the 1961 death of U.S. Department of Agriculture investigator Henry Marshall. Marshall was reportedly close to connecting Lyndon Johnson to fraudulent activities involving businessman and convicted swindler Billy Sol Estes.

link

Geez, just saw 'acorn' in the url...not sure what that means.

Ya know, I think they think if enough time passes it is a non issue and don't have to address anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is just one fraction of the entire story. The same women is found in the documentary highlighted in the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a 5 part (1.5h each part) documentary which the three first parts cover the JFK assassination entirely. They then go on to cover Bobby's assassination as well.

After watching the documentary and seeing the piles of evidence, it is quite clear that Johnson was 100% responsible for the murder of JFK, and I have followed a lot of theories on who actually killed him. All the evidence points to Johnson, and he benefited to the nth degree from the murder. Not to mention he hated the kennedy's and they hated him.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
She might be telling the truth but i think she doesnt seem to be saying much that i havent heard her say before in other interviews. She may be telling the truth but I think she is also being quite selective with her facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anomm

Howdy,

I am well aware of the Madeleine Brown story, having been friends with her prior to her death. I am convinced that her son, Steve Brown, was indeed the illegitimate son of LBJ, as he claimed. I also believe her when she told me that following the meeting at the Murchinson home the night before the assassination LBJ told her, "Those GD Kennedy's will not bother me after tomorrow."

Jim

[edit on 8/16/2009 by Jim Marrs]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I watched this video and was totally freaked by it.... Madeleine Brown lived in my neighborhood and her son Steve and I went to school together..... He always had better clothes than any other kids and his mother drove a Studebaker Hawk and a Mercedes, both were priced way above the reach of a single working woman of that period..... The answer to the question that she was unable to answer about where Nixon had his meeting with Hunt and Murchison, was the home of Harvey Goff.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is JFK info on youtube:

Thanks for the CFR origin history.
Got anything on end of WWII technology transfer via Operation Paperclip.
Those buggers look tame to the crew we already had in America.
The cross of free energy makes bad things happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's another brief synopsis of the above long interview. Thanks for posting this -- amazing expose:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join