It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the government decrees a mandatory vaccination program and tries to enforce it at gunpoint,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People are planted into positions of "Authority" to make such claims and promote such causes. The "government" wants the guns taken away so there will be less resistance to their efforts. All the more reason to stock up and prepare for the future. Bluff plays a huge part in most of these efforts though they will just keep coming at a different angle. How intently they can keep coming depends on how strong they are. If they become stronger and stronger they will keep coming harder and harder. If they become weaker and weaker they will go into hiding and work more subversively. They are becoming more outward because they feel they are stronger.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Yes, you learn fast, go back to sleep !
'Every thing is under cotrol, don't you worry' ...

There is surfacing on MSM the fear about the vaccines can be hazardous, they are slow but catches on !!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This fear of vaccines is clearly a phobia. A phobia IS a mental illness. When a person suffers from a phobia they are incapable of making a rational decision due to this mental illness.

It's not a mental illness if the vaccine is untested and hasn't went through the FDA approval process that takes years like every other drug has to go through.

It's not a mental illness to assume something is dangerous until proven otherwise. According to your logic we should just shut down the FDA and not test any new drugs to make sure they're safe. We should just inject ourselves with whatever some company makes because there's no way a company would sell anything that's bad for you right?

Wouldn't want to have a phobia would we? Do you know how bad the health effects of drugs are that PASS the approval process? Some of the drugs that PASS can KILL YOU. Imagine how bad the untested ones are.

I just have to wonder. Do you have a phobia? Do you look both ways before crossing the road? Of course you do because it's the smart thing to do.

Let's do the smart thing and test it first. Let's look both ways before crossing. Once we're standing in the middle of the road it's a bad time to find out a car is coming.

I guess if if children do die from it you can comfort them at their bedside before they die. Sorry sport. Didn't have time to test it. Just had to inject you full of it and let you take one for the team. You understand right? Ain't got time to be having a phobia or anything. You understand right sport?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And it is probably tied into Obamas push for Socialized Medicine. Fewer qualified and willing Doctors, more control of the unwitting masses.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

No I don't. I don't think you are correct. Nazi Germany and the current US are not the same thing at all.

I have no doubt that people who hate the US are at the heart of much of this nonsense however.

Our life expectancy keeps going up and up and yet the crazy theories they are trying to kill us continue despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Children now don't have to suffer and die from the childhood diseases I had to suffer through. Unless of course their Parents are mentally ill or easily influenced by these fear mongers. Basically, withholding vaccines from a child is abuse, pure and simple.

If we end up with a dangerous Pandemic, people who choose not to get the shots will be murderers if they spread disease. The government won't force them at gunpoint, that is just paranoid delusions. People watch too many movies and don't know the difference between fiction and the real world. Like the Matrix is real crowd. I quite like the movies, but I don't mistake them for the real world.

Let us hope people spreading this nonsense don't cause any deaths. That would just be sad.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

It is a mental illness to sit back and die out of paranoia. The only example cited from the previous Swine Flu scare would make that vaccine safer than aspirin. Is aspirin a conspiracy? Would millions dead be better than a few deaths? Would letting children die due to paranoia not be abuse?

Give everyone in the US a mouthful of peanuts and far more than 500 would get sick or die. Are Peanuts a conspiracy? Do the same with aspirin and far more would die from allergic reactions also. Same for Strawberry's.

Go to an old cemetery where the children from the Pandemic in the early 20th century are buried. You will come away with tears in your eyes. Headstones with little lambs everywhere. That could be your children if this paranoia of medicine spreads.

Life itself is risky. Every time somebody take a new medication not knowing if they are allergic it is a risk. But the good far outweighs the risk so rational people choose the best odds.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In an interview with The Associated Press, Dr. Keiji Fukuda, the World Health Organization's flu chief, warned about the potential dangers of untested vaccines, although he stopped short of criticizing Europe's approach outright.

"One of the things which cannot be compromised is the safety of vaccines," he said Friday. "There are certain areas where you can make economies, perhaps, but certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies."

Flu vaccines have been used for 40 years, and many experts say extensive testing is unnecessary, since the swine flu vaccine will simply contain a new ingredient: the swine flu virus.

But European officials won't know if the new vaccine causes any rare side effects until millions of people get the shots. Still, they say the benefit of saving lives is worth the gamble.

sounds like the gov and nwo dont really care whats gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Most likely I will be imprisoned or killed.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The statistics for the last mass vaccination (which was entirely voluntary) were somewhat more than stated.

There were about 3000 affected by Guillain-Barre disease, and about 300 died. That's out of 46 million vaccinations. That's not too shabby.

Flu killed tens of thousands of people that year, and sickened millions, as it does each year. You've got to keep these numbers in perspective.

From what I hear, there won't be enough vaccine to go around, so I doubt they'll be forcing us to get immunized.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The swine flu is no more dangerous than any other flu- people who have had it say it's no worse than a cold- the only ones dying from it so far are people with pre existing problems or young children with no immunity

People take flu shots every year- personally I don't but each to their own

If any government forces this vaccination on us I will eat my boot-

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am actually VERY torn on the subject of children. I was VERY pro government when that kid who was in the news recently was forced to undergo more Chemo to save his life.

On one hand I do believe that people who are dying and are in terrible pain should be able to Dr. Kevorkian it up.

On the other I do not believe that children are incapable of making their own choices when it comes to life saving medicine and are entirely dependent on their parents to make the right decisions.

When a parent says "NO" to a treatment that means the difference between life and death there is a problem that needs to be addressed. Do Parents have the legal right to decide what is best for a child when the decision is based on religion like in the case of Jehovah Witnesses refusing blood transfusions?

Do parents have the legal right to refuse a vaccination for a potentially life ending disease like Swine Flu?

Man I am really torn here. I am pro rights but also anti ignorance.

I DO see that there is a huge potential for a non FDA tested vaccine to cause more problems than it prevents.

I DO see how a parent could be more worried for their child receiving this vaccine than not receiving it.

I would say that if the Vaccine passes FDA approval with really good results it would put some peoples worries to rest.

BUT does the government REALLY have the right to force a parent to vaccinate their child?

Man I am really torn. Tough one here.

I am not a parent so I really should not be allowed to have a choice on this issue. It is like a man trying to tell a woman if she can get an abortion or not. Should be a 100% parental argument.

Maybe we should ask the kids and see what they think? Do you want to take the risk of a possible fatal injection or the risk of getting a possibly fatal disease? I guess if I would be dying anyway give me the shot. Or maybe I can just wait and see what happens to the people who get the shot and if they all start falling over I will pass on the shot lol.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by TurkeyBurgers]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What if... Well if a gun were put to your head to force a vaccination, then that would be a difficult pill to swallow I'd imagine. However there will be no need to put a gun to anyone's head in America.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
thanks to all those who held such value in my opinion they felt the need to direct their reply at me. shows i can mentaly touch you from the other side of the world.

really there's no mandatory injections for me. my government couldn't afford 25 million shots anti-wateva you've got!

~yours probably couldn't either.

peace biatch.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by joe82

Personaly I've worried also. But look at it logistically. 3.3 million law enforcement/military people in this country.

350 million people. So 1 for every 100 people? And that's IF they were willing to go for it. AND if all medical people were willing to work with it.

Now lets visit the dark side. . . . just let the MSM start a campaign scaring the hell out people and they might end up standing in line.

Keep alert, and watch for the "big scare" brought to you by . . . CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, and you might as well throw in "Food Network" for the heck of it!

Your numerical comparison presumes that they would try to enforce a mandatory vaccination program against everyone at the same time. You're also assuming that everyone in the country would resist law enforcement.

Taking these into account, the "100 to 1" ratio is not how it will realistically play out. With proper control and facilities, like those in a prison, guards can be greatly outnumbered and yet still maintain control.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tinfoilman

It is a mental illness to sit back and die out of paranoia. The only example cited from the previous Swine Flu scare would make that vaccine safer than aspirin. Is aspirin a conspiracy? Would millions dead be better than a few deaths? Would letting children die due to paranoia not be abuse?

Give everyone in the US a mouthful of peanuts and far more than 500 would get sick or die. Are Peanuts a conspiracy? Do the same with aspirin and far more would die from allergic reactions also. Same for Strawberry's.

Go to an old cemetery where the children from the Pandemic in the early 20th century are buried. You will come away with tears in your eyes. Headstones with little lambs everywhere. That could be your children if this paranoia of medicine spreads.

Life itself is risky. Every time somebody take a new medication not knowing if they are allergic it is a risk. But the good far outweighs the risk so rational people choose the best odds.

The thing is they won't be using the same vaccine this time. It's something completely new and completely untested and rushed through. Perhaps people have the misconception that they're just using the same old vaccine.

No it's completely new and doesn't need to go through approval and the government has/had plans to make the makers of it immune to lawsuits.

Yes, life is a little risky sometimes. So, if you don't mind I'll let you go first. Then I'll decide. Is that okay? You drink the cool aid first.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Children now don't have to suffer and die from the childhood diseases I had to suffer through. Unless of course their Parents are mentally ill or easily influenced by these fear mongers. Basically, withholding vaccines from a child is abuse, pure and simple.

Well, I strongly disagree. Our doctor believes that there is sufficient evidence to question the safety of many vaccines. His philosophy is that if a person does not have an immune system deficiency, that there is no need for flu vaccinations. My wife and I have never had a flu shot, and we have never had the flu, or if we did, it was so mild, as to be indistinguishable from a cold or allergies. On the other hand, I have a relative that died from a flu shot, and yes, it was confirmed that the flu shot killed her.
Your comment about mental illness shows an immature approach to a very serious problem. Name calling is not very professional.
BTW, my doctor is far from alone:

A cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington recommends avoiding the flu shot and taking vitamin D instead. Donald Miller, MD, says “Seventy percent of doctors do not get a flu shot.”

ecochildsplay.com...

That says more than any name calling.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys about jumping in here without reading but one or two posts and the headline. I was in a Millitary thread just a minte ago and a member posted a link to the US Northern Command's web site and I saw something that struck me as odd. The home page has a link to AVIAN flu information!

I thought we had a SWINE flu pandemic? Am I way off in thinking this is like a huge screw up on someone's part? Is this just an old page that no one's updated? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but it struck me as odd.

I'm going to give the link for the home page. Once you get there click on the AVIAN flu link on the left. Maybe they know something we don't.

U.S. Northern Command

In case you don't know who the US Northern Command is:

U.S. Northern Command was established Oct. 1, 2002 to provide command and control of Department of Defense (DOD) homeland defense efforts and to coordinate defense support of civil authorities. USNORTHCOM defends America's homeland — protecting our people, national power, and freedom of action.

USNORTHCOM’s specific mission:

USNORTHCOM anticipates and conducts Homeland Defense and Civil Support operations within the assigned area of responsibility to defend, protect, and secure the United States and its interests
USNORTHCOM’s AOR includes air, land and sea approaches and encompasses the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, Mexico and the surrounding water out to approximately 500 nautical miles. It also includes the Gulf of Mexico and the Straits of Florida. The defense of Hawaii and our territories and possessions in the Pacific is the responsibility of U.S. Pacific Command. The defense of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands is the responsibility of U.S. Southern Command. The commander of USNORTHCOM is responsible for theater security cooperation with Canada and Mexico.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

And, in response to your reference to Vitamin D- not only is it a powerful immuno-modulator in infectious diseases, it is perhaps one of the most powerful tools we have to fight cancer, atherosclerosis, diabetes and other chronic illnesses (many of which stem from a weakened immune response-however unknown to the patient).

Great post!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pwrthtbe

I'm glad you brought up Northern command in this thread-

I started a thread on the topic about a week or so ago, with all of the details involved.

It's an armored division from Iraq, deployed in "the homeland" in the event of chaos following a "WMD-like event".

Here's the thread, and it includes a very succinct and eloquent description of the deployment of our own troops on our soil, to "protect" us (even though that job belongs to the National Guard).

The troops will have full battle weaponry, as well as access to higher-level weapons, should they be required:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please share this thread, as it seems not to have spread around, and I think it's critical ((not because I started it, but because of the info it contains).

Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
CultureD I haven't checked out your thread yet but I definitely will. Did you notice that on the Northern Command's site they keep refering to the Avian flu? Do they not update their website very often or something? I thought it was a swine flu pandemic? That's what the WHO and the CDC all are calling it.

The FEMA NLE 09 Excercise is going down right now here in TX. It's been unusally quiet though. You'd think this would be all over the news. This IS only early in day 2 of the drill though.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by pwrthtbe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join