It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the government decrees a mandatory vaccination program and tries to enforce it at gunpoint,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Legal council tells concerned caller that American citizens must accept enforced shot in event of mass swine flu vaccination program.
A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if necessary.

The editor of the popular blog “Pissed Off Former Democrat” phoned the legal council at the Arkansas State Health Department to seek advice about obtaining waiver forms for a future mass swine flu vaccination program.

One of his main concerns centered around the fact that the company chosen to mass produce the swine flu vaccine, Baxter International, were recently caught in a scandal after it emerged they had sent out vaccines contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus to 18 countries from their Austrian branch. It was only by providence that the contamination was found after the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

Some Czech newspapers speculated at the time that Baxter was embroiled in a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic from which it would reap billions in profits from producing the vaccine to counter a bird flu outbreak.

As we have previously covered, the last time the government ordered a mass vaccination drive in response to a swine flu outbreak, the program had to be stopped short after the shots caused over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease. 30 people died as a direct result of the vaccinations.

During the phone conversation, the legal council discusses the potential of a future mandatory swine flu vaccination program and states, “That’s constitutional, there’s no doubt about it….mandatory vaccinations are legal under the Supreme Court….absolutely.”

The caller responds, “I’m an American and I have a legal right to make my own decision whether or not someone sticks a needle in me,” to which the legal council responds, “That’s not true….no.”

“As a lawyer you believe that I don’t have the right to deny a vaccination,” asks the caller,” to which the legal council responds, “Absolutely….I don’t know why you have a problem with that….mandatory vaccines are constitutional,” adding that it doesn’t matter about personal or religious objections.

The caller then asks how the mandatory vaccine would be enforced by law, “for example somebody sticking a gun in my face,” to which the legal council responds, “you could be held liable.”

The legal council at the Arkansas State Health Department cites the 1905 Supreme Court case of Jacobson v Massachusetts to argue that governments can force citizens to take vaccines.

Less than 50 years before, in Dred Scott v. Sandford, the Supreme Court also ruled that black people were slaves - property of their slaveowners with no inherent rights whatsoever.

22 years after Jacobson v Mass., in Buck v Bell, the Supreme Court also ruled that people designated “feeble-minded” by the government could be sterilized.

The fact that the Supreme Court made a ruling over 100 hundred years ago saying the government could inject people by force doesn’t make it morally or constitutionally justifiable.

To stick needles in people at gunpoint by government decree is blatantly unconstitutional under any reasonable definition of basic human rights or the freedoms enumerated by the founders in the constitution itself.

American Indians were rounded up and sent to death camps under legal orders, but that didn’t make it right or justifiable.

Hitler’s mistreatment of Jews, Gypsies, political dissidents, homosexuals and others who resisted government policies imposed during times of “emergency” in Nazi Germany was all perpetrated behind a thin veil of legality, but that didn’t make it right either.www.prisonplanet.com... as-state-health-department-mandatory-vaccines-are-constitutional.html

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Personaly I've worried also. But look at it logistically. 3.3 million law enforcement/military people in this country.

350 million people. So 1 for every 100 people? And that's IF they were willing to go for it. AND if all medical people were willing to work with it.

Now lets visit the dark side. . . . just let the MSM start a campaign scaring the hell out people and they might end up standing in line.

Keep alert, and watch for the "big scare" brought to you by . . . CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, and you might as well throw in "Food Network" for the heck of it!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
you should all be happy the government cares enough to vaccinate you.

you are a threat to society if you are not vaccinated against contagious diseases. why should other people be put at risk because a few paranoids refuse to submit because of their insecurities.

pull your finger out and realise everyone is despensable for the good of the nation when it comes to risks involved with vaccination.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

What would you do? They are going to start vaccinating children pretty soon.

I wonder what the parents will do, the one's that insist on not giving their children the vaccine. I'm an adult and pretty even tempered, but I don't like to be pushed.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
you should all be happy the government cares enough to vaccinate you.

you are a threat to society if you are not vaccinated against contagious diseases. why should other people be put at risk because a few paranoids refuse to submit because of their insecurities.

pull your finger out and realise everyone is despensable for the good of the nation when it comes to risks involved with vaccination.

Please tell me you were being sarcastic. If not, I can find and let you know where they are giving the vaccinations. If you get one and live, I'll apologise. If you die, then I win.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

well if you want to buy me a plane ticket sure thing! but first ill cough in a jar and mail it to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

A lot of people are pretty good sports. I know I am. But there are some that are not. Some have short fuses, some have no fuse.

What if they come a knocking and ask if you have any guns, if they could see them, and by the way time for a forced innoculation?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

I honestly do not know what I would do, If something has to be forced at gunpoint, it must be severe enough that it has to be forced upon me and I may die from it, or I could take the bullet right then and there and not suffer. Or option three, go out fighting.

Scary thought in all honesty.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Let me ask, why are you for vaccinations? Do you know what is in the shot? Are you sure you're getting vaccinated for the mild version or for this ficticious mutant sstrain? Or do you just obey what the tv says.
I actally have a background in the sciences, my wife does as well. And your qualifications for making such a determination are, what?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
considering the reported mortality rate of swine flu is less than the yearly one i dont know what the hysteria is about. So lets say that a 3rd of the world gets it., around 2 billion ppl right....and of those infected 10 percent die from associated complications.....does that REALLY require a mandatory vaccine when the mortality rates for many other things are much much higher? Seems like we are missing some information here....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I say bring it on! This issue will be a tipping point if the vaccinations are made mandatory. I know several people who are already formulating contingency plans for the safety and well-being of their children under this sort of tyranny.

Additionally, you can file for a religious waiver for vaccinations.

Ironically, last week I was watching Torchwood - Children of Earth on BBCA and it really underscored how very easy it would be to incite fear throughout the population - enough so that they willingly line up for a shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Refuse any forced anything!!!

In this country, you have God given rights to choices. Even those who choose not to believe in a God, he bestows you the same choices. And by the way, your choice not to believe is a right you have here, so if you try to knock the Judeao-Christian values that allowed you to make that choice, then you are only contradicting yourself. But anyways...

Even IF this was nothing more than a true innoculation, it has not had enough time to be tested as safe.

If you are a conspiracy theororist, the there could be delayed effects to eliminate population, other drugs being used in conjuction as testing(that's never been done before) or as an alternate excuse for the mass deaths. ie... "no, it wasn't swine flu that killed them, it was floride poisoning". You get the idea.

This is not even truly a topic of innoculation, but of diminished freedoms. That is how the game is played. They can't just tell you to live in a totalitarian state, you would rise up, and refuse. But little by little they take one more choice away "for the good of the state". Until it is too late to rise up.

Our government was not established for the good of the state, but rather for the good of the individual, and the individuals RIGHT to choose.

So say NO to any predetermined non-choice "for the good of the state".

link   
I'm sure the citizens will also force their own version of the shot. In the form of .223, 7.62x39, 12 guage, .45, 9mm, ect, ect.

link   
Well, last I heard the CDC Vaccine Advisory Board was wondering how it was going to pay for the necessary health care professionals to inject all those people who WANT the vaccine. Furthermore, I doubt there is a state in this nation that doesn't offer a medical exemption for even "mandatory" vaccines, intended for people with allergies to vaccine components or those with depressed immune systems. My state of Michigan also has religious and philosophical exemptions.

Beware of legal advice offered on radio programs or by petty local bureaucrats.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Charis

Just as I was saying before, watch the media, they are going to be the ones driving this campaign.
It's obvious they take their marching orders from the White House, so. . . .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to you should all be happy the government cares enough to vaccinate you.

post by spearhead

We're you the guy in Tuskeegee saying, You must take the shot or you're a threat to the country and then everyone ends up with diseases.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to What would you do? They are going to start vaccinating children pretty soon.post by son of total newbie

I have a 2yr old daughter and I'm kinda scared about this force vaccination talk.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

well lets say you refused to vaccinate your children along with a large amount of other people.
You take your kids to the park where they run around and play with all the other wonderfuul little children. 3 days later your child breaks out in rash of red dots all over his body. Measles. Your child could be dead within days.

had you submitted for vaccinations it couldn't of happened. also, in those three days before the symptoms arose on your child, they wouldn't have spread the disease to anyone else they came in contact with.

you need to way up the risks.
the 1:1,000,000,000 chance the injection is some form of poison or infertility drug
or
the 1:100,000 chance you have an adverse reation to the innoculation
or
the 1:1000 chance at some point you'll come into contact with someone carrying disease who also hasn't been innoculated.

way it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

no i'm the other guy saying you need to take a trip to your local hardware to pick up a bag of cement.

maybe then you can harden the # up.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
reply to What would you do? They are going to start vaccinating children pretty soon.post by son of total newbie

I have a 2yr old daughter and I'm kinda scared about this force vaccination talk.

God bless you and your daughter. I had hoped the shots would have been OK because I could see the direction they were going in with them.

This is one big mess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join