It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations Strike In Alabama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

If I were trying to see just what kind of damage I was doing to people I wouldn't do it in the town I was in or a real close town. It would draw to much attention. I would go farther away. I would make sure I set up a cover story also. Notice the ufo sightings around the area. So we use test on animals and wild life use equipment that the common person doesn't think exists. Who besides our government would have this equipment? Why of course aliens from an advanced race since our government would claim they have nothing like this. You have your cover.

There isn't a lot to do here in this town but tend your land and yard. Me I pick the days when there is a nice breeze to do my heavy yard work. Go into town the next day after a day like this. Listen to the people talk, cough and complain how bad they are feeling. Then they'll tell you I worked in the yard all day yesterday must be the dust. I don't have allergies but I've noticed if the breeze is coming to my place from the anniston direction for a couple days after that my throat and bronicle tubes feel like they are burning. If the breeze comes from another direction this don't happen. So it can't be the dust.

I've also noticed in the ufo encounters in this area the people are of the mind that the ufo's want them to see them. About the only thing they haven't done here is land and come out and say take us to your leader. They probably already know our leaders.

Yes as the crow flies as the wind blows.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
["We've got helicopters in about 90% of these cases, either reported by the farmers themselves on their neighbors," said Oliphant. "They're these light blue with gray bottoms, Bell Jet Rangers with no markings on them. ]

During the Chupacabras events in Miami,1996, the flight of a black helicopter without marks, flying at an unsafe low altitude over our heads, above the ranch we where investigating, and between two attacks, convinced us of the involvement of a government agency; someone was tracking the "chupacabras" attacks. We where able to take two photograph of it as evidence!.

Four years later, we where in the Atacama Desert, investigating more chupacabras attacks in Chile, and had reports of eyewitnesses of small helicopter chasing the chupas at low altitude. Also, we collect a green sustance around the track where a supposed UFO land and released the chupacabras in the desert.

After these chupacabras attacks in Chile, a big wave of cattle mutilation occur in Argentina. Coincidental with this strike in Alabama, at the same time, a small wave of cattle mutilation is taking place in Cordoba province of Argentina.

Coincidences!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

UFOs could knock out these cattle.
Strong and weak particles rays or otherwise could be used.
The old theory was the cattle was still alive and in a few days
it was lying on the ground the chopper picked them up to
go to the testing lab. The tested cattle with selected organs
removed, blood removed to test immune system, was returned.

Now the beam might be more powerful.
Perhaps give a knock out punch.
The utter investigation sounds like one of the long term tests
to see milk production damage.

Its all done by the anti Tesla conspiracy with their requirement to
hide everything developed from Tesla.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

For many years I have believed that the UFO reports were some sort of top secret 'black op' operation by our government. I have thought this for several reasons, but chief among them is a theory I have heard and researched concerning anti-gravity. The best geometric configuration for such a device is a saucer... as in a flying saucer! And this bit of insight was not in the anti-gravitation theory; I discovered it independently while working out the details on how a craft could conceivably be constructed.

Add in my fervent belief that any civilization sufficiently advanced to traverse space/time would be far too advanced to see us as anything other than a bunch of savages living on a useless rock, and you can see why I rarely post in the UFO forums.

IF there is toxic waste being produced in Anniston and Decatur, it definitely makes sense that Fyffe could be used as an out-of-the-way monitoring facility. What could be better to keep the operation covert than to use cattle (the most accessible and abundant animal in the area) owned by others to verify the toxicity levels in the environment? And in today's political climate, it matters not whether the toxins are being produced/monitored by the government or by a massive corporation; they operate in conjunction anyway.

A great conclusion; I definitely concur.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
puts a whole new spin on war of the worlds doesnt it?

its not just humans, cows and cats apparantly, its also deer and lots of other animals too. very suspicious to me, is the way this is very...underreported...(an extreme understatement) in the mainstream media. dont want humans to panic, perhaps?

i dont know why humans are so shocked. if you were a cow, and you realized the extent of the conspiracy against you on the way to the slaughterhouse, you would be shocked too, at how cruel humans are...
do humans expect aliens to behave better to them than humans behave to cows? they're raised solely to be killed for food for us; and they never stand a chance against us. there is no escape for them. same with pigs... which are incredibly intelligent, on a par with human children. do we make an exception for them? no.

actually humans dont need to eat as much meat as we do - i have posted in the medical issues forum about this - and wud actually be a lot healthier if we ate a lot less - particularly less red meat etc. you can actually survive fine as a vegetarian or just eating fish.. do as you would have done by others?

most humans are unapolagetic with the way we treat animals though. look at battery chickens. it wud be bad if aliens were as cruel as us. also, we boil lobster and prawns alive, and just assume they have no feelings or dont feel pain. even plants feel pleasure and pain. and no doubt lobster and prawns can feel fear... plants register it as well, experiments show.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Who is behind the Cattle Mutilation? Doubles, Clones & Aliens:
battleforworld.tripod.com...

Main:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz
Who is behind the Cattle Mutilation? Doubles, Clones & Aliens:

Main:

What do they say.
Can you summarize.
Don't go overboard and tell us too much.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Fair enough mate,But you are choosing to leave out all of the alien abductions or 1st contact sightings.Sure there has to be many who are deluded,attention seekers or people who have some pretty vivid dreams,but there might very well be real ones too!

Not all of them are liars and they only force ridicule upon them by talking
about these events.

That is the main reason why I believe there are alien races taking an interest in our planet.If it wasnt for these alien sightings or abduction claims them we wouldnt realy know for sure who are flying these craft

You are implying that all of these sightings or abduction stories are false,if you decide to look a little further into these two subjects you might change your mind-you might not,its up to you

I do agree with you that we have these craft,and if we have these craft then it makes a mockery of what NASA is doing

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
well so there are lots of bodies drained of blood with puncture marks in the neck etc, no one has suggested the obvious yet. vampires?

at least some of the people in sth america seem to think they are cuz they go out and put crosses on their houses apparantly...altho maybe that cud be to ward off the devil, im not sure.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Joe -interesting post

If you've not seen it before theres a good film at the link below documenting the work of the Animal Pathology Field Unit working in the UK - theres also some intriguing FBI/CIA documents about the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The only way to rule out Aliens from the scenario is figuring out the reason why Aliens mutilate cattles for... Are they having a fetus alien inserted and removed afterwards...do they know if they mutilate only females?..or does the mutilation indicate they tried to reach the fetus area of development?..else I cant figure out why Aliens do this.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Males are no exception, I remember at least one bull and of course a human male being the victim as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Could also be research companies who don't care to actually purchase cattle, I suppose. Bioresearch, something else, who knows. I suppose it could be the ranchers collecting insurance money. Also it certainly could be aliens getting samples. What's weird to me is that in all these cases, they've never found a culprit. If it were something more mundane, one would think they'd find someone, once in awhile.

This is a big mystery to me too. I believe in aliens, I also am very skeptical of many claims (I think crop circle are bunk, for example). But I really don't know which side to take with cattle mutilations.

I guess the easiest way to say it is: While there is not enough proof to say definitively what it is, there is also a LACK of evidence that suggests it's something less common and more myterious than folks think. I also wouldn't think this would be something anyone would care to "hoax," at least no one in their right mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

hey Joe i was referred to your thread last night after posting a sighting of something me and my friend had this is very interesting i have seen a couple of strange things the last couple of weeks it seems things like these are happening everywhere lately im also from Alabama. Located in Dekalb County

[edit on 29-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just wanted to give this a bump....I live close to these areas and in my 5 years of living here....the phenomenal world has been in my face it seems.

I have seen strange things. I have some awesome pics of orbs and what looks like a light being of sorts.

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

I've heard of cattle mutilation but thought it was there for legends and games like "Destroy all Humans" (great game for it's time btw) i never really looked into it but it's peaked my interest.

Can anyone tell me how long these have been going on worldwide?
also
Are there any pictures of the cows AFTER what happened? so we cans ee for ourselves

S&F really creepy... though rather the cow than humans...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

yep tens of thousands in each country disappear yearly. Some are to sex dealers, some to slaves, some are murders, some are suicides. that's only a small amount of the TENS OF THOUSANDS... what happens to the rest..

I know but i don't want to think about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

FYI for people in Alabama i have create a couple of threads related for strange occurrences to be reported if anyone has anything to report

Alabamians & surrounding states look at your sky and report anything unusual

Also one to see if anyone around here is active in pursuing or investigating UFOs/Ghost hunting in the area would be cool to find some people to hunt with

Any ghost/ufo hunters in North Alabama?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Aliens could of mutilated cows in the past but why would they want to keep doing this? They are a very clever race surely it shouldn't take more than 2 samples?

I find it a bit weird aliens would do this multiple times, unless multiple races of aliens from space, want their fair share of cows to burn open. Who knows? it could be for teenage aliens to disect for their education. They also might have 'Earth' lessons teaching them about our planet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join