It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of Michael Jackson's 25 Year Old Son Performing!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
music-mix.ew.com...

I find the second video more interesting personally. Of course the rumor is he is also Blanket's brother. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think the media should leave him and his family alone, and respect their wishes.

Sorry to sound blunt and harsh, but news outlets are just riding this story to the death for the publicity and it's just disrespectful.

I hope MJ is getting some well deserved rest on the other side...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The New York Daily News is reporting that Omer Bhatti, a 25 year-old Norwegian dancer/rapper may be Michael Jackson's son.

Bhatti sat between Joe Jackson and the Jackson siblings at the King of Pop's memorial service.

According to reports, Omer lived at Neverland Ranch for years and frequently toured with Michael Jackson, dressing identically to his alleged biological father.

Omer's mother is Norwegian dental hygienist Pia Bhatti, with whom Michael is believed to have had a one-night stand in the mid-1980s

Sources suggest that she is also the secret mother of seven-year-old Blanket Jackson.

www.examiner.com...

I don't know,

There was a rumor Jackson had a long time girlfriend who was European

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
how did this make it into the "alternative news" firehose?

this isnt really news and certainly isnt alternative.

i wish people would just get over michael jackson already.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I agree with your sentiments.

The man is dead. Who cares about the details of his life. He will forever be immortal in his music and performances, is that not enough?

Stupid celebrity worship culture, there are many other things in the world that deserve more attention than this Michael Jackson fiasco.

As for the video "meh" is all I have to say. He could, he could not be his son, to tell you the truth, would it really matter?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Even if MJ had a son, that doesn't mean they'll be anything like him professionally. The second video near the end showed some pretty good moves that reminded me of MJ. I'd like to see some contests of impersonators. There's likely many who could have outperformed MJ.

Still, I haven't seen any pictures yet the make me think he's the kids father. I think we would have to use Jermaine as a comparison also. For all we know, Jermaine is the actual father.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I personally enjoyed the videos. Whoever this young man is, he certainly has some good moves!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to attention. Whether it has merit is another story but it certainly IS within the realm of discussion. I find it amusing how so many choose to be the moral compass of what topics are fair game to discuss and what are suppose to be taboo. If you do not wish to participate in this or any other discussion, then please roll on but don't just make posts preaching about what is and isn't good for discussion. Yeah, the guy is dead...get over it. MJ lived one of the most successful, astounding, and strangest lives ever and to be under the public spotlight for many not so positive things(i.e. child molestation allegations and severe mental illness) he himself placed the target for discussion on himself. To father a child and hide it from the public isn't out of the ordinary, but the way this guy loved children I doubt he would have kept it a secret.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Please, let MJ rest in peace. Dont we already have enough to worry about, like are we going to be alive for this Christmas, and stuff like that???
He's lucky, he went in his sleep, however induced, but WE dont know what our future is.

Lete him rest.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There's an interesting thread on ATS alluding to the possibility that MJ may have been killed by the Illuminati.

top topics

join