It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is so weird, you are not going to beleive me...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I in no way claim to be a prophet or a predictor of the future. I have no idea why I have been given this information and it may not mean anything but I feel like I have to post it or I will regret it. Bear with me I am going to try to break it down onto steps just like it was presented to me.

I had a dream on the night of July 23. I was being shown an island in the Gulf of Mexico. It was like I was looking at Google earth and was being shown the island by someone else controlling the zoom. The Island was long, running north east to south west. I was being told that the only safe place on the Island was on the south west corner. I woke up and thought how strange? I then went on with my life, but through out the day on the 24th I kept seeing flashes of this Island. After being bothered by the flashes I went to my computer and looked in the Gulf of Mexico. To my surprise there is an Island south of Mississippi that looked just like the Island in my dream. I started researching the Island and found out its name is Horn Island and it was used in 1943 to 1945 for biological weapons testing by the US Government. I was startled. I had never seen this Island before as I had never had a reason to map the Gulf of Mexico in the past.

But there is more; and it gets weird...

After researching the Island I was on ATS (as usual) and I was reading something that had the date 7/7 in it referring to the London bombings. I then started having flashes of the dates 9/11/2001, 7/7/2005. I then said out loud it's a pattern and its a code. So I then wrote the dates down and looked at it to see if I could find the next logical date in the sequence. I came up with 8/8/2009. I then thought if this is a code how would I break it? I thought well if I take all the numbers and give them letters according to the alphabet what will I come up with? I came up with IKAGGEHHI. Well that did not mean anything to me so my next thought was it is an ancient language. So I ran a search and translated the letters to the Malaysian language. Well to make a long story short because it took many steps to come up with what these letters were saying in Maya I came up with IKEAGEGEEHAHAI. I looked at this and thought ok this still does not mean anything, then I was told (please do not ask) that I was to break up the letters according to the original dates.

OK with me so far?

So I did: 9/11/2001 = IKEA
7/7/20085 = GEGEE
8/8/2009 = HAHAI

Now take those words and translate them back into English and we get

IKEA GENE HAJJI

Now IKEA is a global trade company. GENE is the word for Satan in the Middle East and HAJJI means a Muslim who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca. So what does this all mean I will have to sleep on it. There are more things that came to me but to make a long story short I will omit some of them...

But one thing I got out of this is that the next attack will occur in south eastern America on 8/8/2009 and it may be a biological weapon. My notes are below, they may help you understand. Go ahead bash me and tell me I am a complete nut and let’s pray to God this is just a fluke...

Horn Island biological testing site for US 43-45 long Island running ne to SW parallel to US west of FLA

Triangle: NY..... London..... South east US possibly Miami
NY = economical global trade hub had twin towers
London = London stock exchange had two buildings side by side
Miami = International stock exchange has two buildings standing side by side

Gate Way : Solomon’s Temple
9-11-01 TWIN TOWER ATTACKS NY
7-07-05 LONDON BOMBINGS LONDON
8-08-09 UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

Conversion I K A G G E H H I TRANSLATES Malaysian
ikea gegee hahai IKEA GENE HAJJI

IKEA

hajji or hadji
Noun
pl hajjis or hadjis a Muslim who has made a pilgrimage to Mecca

Noun 1. hajji - a general term used by foreign soldiers to refer to the Iraqi people; "to American soldiers, the hajji are the alien people from whom the enemy emerges"
Iraki, Iraqi - a native or inhabitant of Iraq; "the majority of Iraqi are Arab Shiite Muslims although Sunni Muslims control the government"
2. hajji - an Arabic term of respect for someone who has made the pilgrimage to Mecca
hadji, haji
pilgrim - someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion

miamiinternationalexchange.com... Miami

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

I won't call you a nut. But, the inflating it from a Mayan word then flipping it into Malyasian words is a bit of a stretch for me to believe it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is some crazy stuff huh!
:O
Well, all I can hope is you’re wrong - but don’t take that personally, I think you know what I mean!

Thank you for having the courage to share this...Very interesting stuff...

Keep us posted!

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No no when I said maya it was short for Maylasian....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well we will see...Aug. 8 will be here shortly. I am leaning towards this thread being placed in the "failed predictions" pile, but hey, 1 out of 1 million could be correct...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
. So I then wrote the dates down and looked at it to see if I could find the next logical date in the sequence. I came up with 8/8/2009.

So I did: 9/11/2001 = IKEA
7/7/2005 = GEGEE (think u had an extra digit in there)
8/8/2009 = HAHAI

Ok....so how is 8/8/2009 the next 'logical' date in the sequence? Seems to me like it should be 05/03/2009

Here's why:

9, 7, then an 5 makes sense for the month
11-7 =4, so 7-4 = 3 for the day
1+4=5 so 5+4 = 9 for the year

How did you come up with the date you have?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You can doubt yourself but if you don't take the next step on the path you'll never get to the end. Never worry about the ats folks ragging you. Some will, but with love, some will for other reasons but there are a lot of open minded folks who will add a little salt to the stew for seasoning. A lot watched to see if the 3 Gorges dam would break during the eclipse. It didn't happen then but who knows. Keep your heart & mind open.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You say it will Happen in south eastern America...

Did your dream point anywhere near Miami ?

As I have hand a hunch that Miami, or this south part of Florida will have something bad happen down here..

So thats my question... Did anything give you a feeling that something will happen near Miami Florida?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I hope you're wrong for two reasons
1) the nightmares that would cause the world.
2)the nightmares that would cause you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that IKEA is behind this biological attack ???

Well, I suppose if they can sell such high quality furniture at affordable prices, perhaps nothing is beyond their grasp !!!

THOSE SWEDISH SOB'S !!!!! ( I get up and thrash my nightstand )

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

That was my question, too.

Why did you pick 8/8/09?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You had a bad dream. Just go back to sleep. I had a dream that I fell off a roller coaster once. Thankfully I am intelligent enough to understand that dreams are not predictions of the future. It is the year 2009. Lets stop with the Bronze age explanations for things that we do not understand ok?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah that is weird. First that you had the dream that kept niggling away at you, almost like a force of some kind that kept your attention from wandering away. I've had dreams like that but never to the extent of yours.

I'm not sure how you logically came up with the next date in the sequence. Could you share that?

Also I want to commend you on your research and follow up and thank you for posting what you found. We'll see right?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Your date is interesting... I have a friend that just came back from seeing a Clairvoyant/ psychic , She told me she asked a question about a personal topic and the reply was mostly regarding positive or negative energy towards this topic. she says that the clairvoyants /Psychic stopped for a second in her reply and said that a Global event was going to occur between August 5th and August 21st that would effect her negative energy towards her problem. (In other words she’ll feel even more negative about the outcome of her question/Problem). She says the Clairvoyant then commented – “I didn’t need to hear about this, I Didn’t need to see this….”

The Clairvoyant did not say what this event was ,Nor did my friend ask.!

I can’t comment on the Accuracy of Clairvoyants or Psychic, I’ve heard stories that some are accurate some Bogus.

Your date is just interesting that it ties in with this. We’ll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Okay 9-11-2001, 7-7-2005 they ae four yearsapart right bringing us to 2009 then look at them months 9 then 7 so I think 8 would be the nxt month that and 7-7 the 8-8 four years apart.I am not sure if this is right it is just what came to me, maybe it isn't logical to some but it is to me????

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

That was so funny... No I am not aying that IKEA is behind anything I am not sure how it fits honestly. My first thoughts were 9-11-2001 = IKEA = Global Trading Company = The World Trade Centers. It could mean something else but that is what my first thought was.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yes I did get Miami. If you go to the mapand draw a line from NY to London in order to make a triangle or pyramid you would hit around Miami.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by zysin5

Yes I did get Miami. If you go to the mapand draw a line from NY to London in order to make a triangle or pyramid you would hit around Miami.

Thank you for your reply..
I have a strong feeling that the area of Miami or south Fl will see some kind of manipulated attack..
That is the final phase of their Mega rite.. If you like I would be happy to go into details about this in a private U2.

I have no desire to spread fear or doom and gloom.. And I have never made any types of predictions publicly here on ATS..
And do not feel like going into it publicly..

So I will send you a u2 in the next couple days to speak with you about this in more depth..

Again thanks for taking the time to put all this down in words..
Even if this doesn't happen.. I feel you are a sensitive person, and you could use the right people to help you understand more of this..
From your OP.. you already have a good understanding of dreams and numbers. And I don't normally trust many folks who make predictions.. But somehow I feel you are different than most who tread in these threads.

Peace.
Zy5

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I get my conspiracies from Ikea.
You have to assemble them yourself but you save money.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well my thought was the facility that repairs Army Vehicles I believe which is in Alabama.

You also forgot to include 3/11/2004, the Spain Train Attacks. I could be wrong about the year or so.

I do believe something happens in that part of the country like you are describing, but I'm not concern about it as you are.

Get back to me when you include those attacks in your annalist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join